View Poll Results: Do you have a tatoo?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes,of course...ye gotta these days..

6 30.00%
  • No,never dream of doing it either...

14 70.00%
    Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How Many Of You Have Tats?

Just wanting to see whos all got them,most people i know that do BB have one or two..
    Last edited by Dome; 12-16-2001 at 04:38 PM.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

i dont really see the point in one...and if i did, in about 60yrs i wouldnt look too cool with my tatt. on my old ass body
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

muska661 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muska661 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i got 2, just waiting to get some more money to get some others
    got my first at 15, and got my second for my 19th bday which was in june,
    get tats, they rock!

later

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff

I think people with too many tattoos keep on getting more and more to feel good about themselves.

I used to dye my hair different colors all the time and I got my ears pierced. It just makes people feel new.

Once I started hardcore lifting I felt better though.

I don't see anything wrong w/one or two, but when you get too many and want more and more just to feel satisfied w/yourself, then somethings wrong.

I plan to get a tattoo on my arm when it reaches about 16.5 inches cold.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Todd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im probably going to get one within the next few months...I think they are ill as hell...and just think in 50 years when i think its dumb the laser surgery will be like $2
    "It's 10:00, did you drink your protein shake?"

"Gimme my ****, or be **** on"

muska661 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muska661 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    um ok damnjeff

you think people with lots of tattoos do it to feel good about themselves? and that it makes you satisfied?

i dont get them for that reason at all, im totally satisified with myself right now and i dont do it to make myself feel good either, i do it because I like them, and i actually put thought into my tattoos, each and every tattoo i have has a strict meaning to me, and they will still be very meaningful to me 50 years from now,

so what you said does not relate to me, but in general, yes i think if you have to go get a tattoo to make yourself feel better or be satisfied with yourself then you have a problem, because a tattoo should be meaningful to you, and i advise that to anyone who is going to get a tattoo, make it meaningful and important to you so that you will still like it when you are 60 years old.

later

The Hulk2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got a tattoo of "The Hulk" in Hulk Font on my right shoulder.
    Ronnie Coleman, please, the real man is The Hulk!

Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a phoenix on my right shoulder blade and my last name in an asian character on my left shoulder. I'm probably getting more soon, I ****in love 'em! And I'm going to be old and crusty by the time I'm 60 anyways so what the **** do I care what anybody thinks about my tatoos?
    Strap on a pair

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

i got this tattoo on my dick that changes from a VW Beetle into a stretch limousine!!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have a tribal design of a bat tattooed on my shoulder, I think its tasteful, and there addictive, so I'll probably get another one on the other shoulder to even things out.
    Attached Images
    -If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
    -Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.
    -It matters not what you do, as long as you are the best one doing it.
    -Many complain of their looks, but none of their brains.
    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
    -Patience will come to those who wait for it.

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    Muska, I'm not talking about everybody, but I know a few douche bags at college who will get a tattoo and then as soon as they get more money, they'll run out and get another one. It doesn't seem as if they're doing it because the tattoos mean something to them. It's as if they just want something new to show everybody.

And then I see these rednecks w/dragons and snakes all over their bodies. Disgusting.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

KrispyKreme69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKreme69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKreme69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKreme69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKreme69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KrispyKreme69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by muska661 View Post
    um ok damnjeff

you think people with lots of tattoos do it to feel good about themselves? And that it makes you satisfied?

I dont get them for that reason at all, im totally satisified with myself right now and i dont do it to make myself feel good either, i do it because i like them, and i actually put thought into my tattoos, each and every tattoo i have has a strict meaning to me, and they will still be very meaningful to me 50 years from now,

so what you said does not relate to me, but in general, yes i think if you have to go get a tattoo to make yourself feel better or be satisfied with yourself then you have a problem, because a tattoo should be meaningful to you, and i advise that to anyone who is going to get a tattoo, make it meaningful and important to you so that you will still like it when you are 60 years old.

Later
    tl:dr

PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000)
    good job bringing 8 year old thread back

The Ben has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Ben has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KrispyKreme69 View Post
    tl:dr
    how come did you decide to bump this thread? and how/why did you find it? (8 years old)
    "i sneek into the girls bathroom at my sisters pree school and masturbate over the sounds of small children pooping." strac

R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him

tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommyV_1988 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have two, one on my wrist, and stars starting on my left pectoral getting smaller uptothe base of my neck...

..people always tell me it'll look stupid when im older, but quite frankly i'm not bothered, One life, live it, and live for the current times at that.

rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000) rugby121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I mayhap get one soon, but its a big desision. Also, nice thread age.
    "Think before you type you stupid mother ****er"

Tallguy is still a weak douchbag as of 7th July 2011. "I held my poo in so i get more nutrients out of my muffin pwo" Never forget!

Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow strong thread bump...
    ---Chew Crew---

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'm getting this done in 3 weeks. it will be my first tat.

-Sweat all you can in training so you don't Bleed in battle.-

Check out Blackredxtreme-Action Sports Clothing. Its the new wave of style in the industy (Skateboarding,Snowboarding, Motocross & more)
    www.blackredxtreme.com

Reps For Life: Taylorgb34life, Galindo62, JACKtheLUMBER

RIP FrvrMuscle

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    conipasion

Acorus137 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got 2 tattoos, both are family related. I would never tell anyone to get tattoo's but if you WANT to get one make sure you want it because its pretty much permanent. The laser **** is crazy expensive.

I plan on getting a few more once I'm out of bootcamp, I found out I can't get any while I'm in the DEP program. FML. Haha.

ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Old thread is new
    One life