Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

low carb for gaining muscle?

is this better for gaining muscle with someone who gains fat easily?

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you will still gain muscle aslong as you keep your protein intake high, but gains will be slower

struck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) struck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) struck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) struck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) struck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) struck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) struck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) struck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) struck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have 35% of your calories from carbs. You should be fine! No need to go low, or high. The average works best for me. I prefer a 35c 35p 30f usually

Sport Nutritionist :) WannaBbig!'s Avatar
    WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends on how well your body tolerates carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are protein-sparing, having a large proportion of your diet made up of carbohydrates is excellent for retain/building lean muscle tissue.

However some individuals do not tolerate carbohydrates well (lethargy, water retention etc.) and benefit from a higher fat diet.

So long as you are in a calorie surplus (more calories in than out) you will gain weight. I suggest eating a high carbohydrate, moderate protein, low fat diet for now with a small calorie surplus (200-300 calories over maintenance) to see how well you tolerate the high carbohydrate intake.
    "This game, this iron warfare... S**t, it's all about progress and conquest. Bettering yourself, besting the weights, evolving at a constant, regular pace toward your ideal physique." - Animalpak.com

Fail to Plan...then Plan to Fail.

Dialene 4 review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=95389043#post95389043

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jimjunkie View Post
    you will still gain muscle aslong as you keep your protein intake high, but gains will be slower
    Correct.

Its been proven that carbs are
    -Not a necessary macronutrient
    -Not required for muscle growth
    -Has no effect on protein synthesys PWO.

I would still consume some carbs from fruits/veggies. Doing this will allow the amino acids (protein) to do there thing!

If your a super-endomorph then carb cycling/low carbbin it will probably be your best bet to make the most lean gains as possible.

Make sure to make up for the calories by manipulating the macro's a bit (increase fat/protein!)
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you gain fat easily from carbs, I would try carb cycling. It may work for you.

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    check out the keto board!

johnnyhabitat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnnyhabitat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnnyhabitat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnnyhabitat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnnyhabitat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnnyhabitat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnnyhabitat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnnyhabitat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnnyhabitat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnnyhabitat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnnyhabitat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    Correct.

I would still consume some carbs from fruits/veggies. Doing this will allow the amino acids (protein) to do there thing!

If your a super-endomorph then carb cycling/low carbbin it will probably be your best bet to make the most lean gains as possible.

Make sure to make up for the calories by manipulating the macro's a bit (increase fat/protein!)

Wtf?

Not nessesary for muscle growth? Maybe it isn't, but to gain muscle fast..it certainly is.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmm.
    Well, I've never seen or heard of anyone who has done well in strength/BBing on a constantly-low-carb diet. I'd be very interested and pleased to see such examples of it being useful, though.

Carb-cycling is pretty well established and I think is definately better than eating a steady stream of carbs all the time. Few people can get away with that, it seems. The way that works best for me is generally "no" carbs except p/w. Depending on how active I am outside of workouts I will eat more or less carbs outside of a p/w time - all from veg and some fruit.

Carbs at breakfast is a **** idea, I reckon. Eating them in the evening seems to be much better for me. I also believe it is beneficial to avoid high-fat/high-carb combos (or rather, periods of eating - could behalf a day or something), despite the concept being hated on quite a bit.

I used to think that p/w was by far the best time to do little carb-ups but now I'm not so sure. I ofton feel an urge for fatty, salty meaty tastes and so I go with that - butter, eggs, pork chops...
    I used to crave carbs all the time but these days not very much.

I'll write more later, gtg.

Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jippo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    Correct.

Wtf?

Not nessesary for muscle growth? Maybe it isn't, but to gain muscle fast..it certainly is.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

Personally i think you are absolutely wrong sure a zero carb diet over a long period of time probably isn't healthy but i have seen my best results over the past two years following a diet of 15% carbs which come only from green veg and quinoa 60% fat being 40% saturates 30% polys and 30% mono, and 25% protein.

I chose this kind of lifestyle because i am very sensitive to carbs just the thought of bread or pasta makes me feel queasy. I used to suffer from yeast infections, acne, sensitive irritated skin, an over abundance of mucous, constant headaches and feelings of nausea the list goes on.

By significantly lowering my carb intake i have never looked or felt so good since i was a kid, i'm not here to preach because people make their own choices but i strongly believe that high levels of carbs are the sole dietary cause of the majority of diseases that have popped up over the last 50-100 years in the west.
    Like the guy said carbohydrates are not a necessary macronutrient to human life, our bodies and brains evolved on a diet of high fat and protein.

Just my .02 cents
    Live dangerously and you live right.

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Correct.

What?

If you're gonna drop an atom bomb statement like that you gotta at least back it up!
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Correct.

UMM Less time I checked protein combined with carbs PWO has a greater impact on protein synthesis then protein alone. Show me a study proving this not to be true.

To orgininl poster just time your carbs or cycle your carbs to keep fat gains down.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by struck View Post
    Have 35% of your calories from carbs. You should be fine! No need to go low, or high. The average works best for me. I prefer a 35c 35p 30f usually
    exactly! that's what my ratios usually are even though i dont really try to get them like that.. just happens.

Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellimist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rock_ten View Post
    Carbs at breakfast is a **** idea, I reckon.
    Why is that? I'm curious, because I'm on a low carb diet (going into week 5 starting Monday) and I've began and ended my day with a bowl of oatmeal.

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ellimist View Post
    Why is that? I'm curious, because I'm on a low carb diet (going into week 5 starting Monday) and I've began and ended my day with a bowl of oatmeal.
    I was just going to ask the same thing. The 2 times I take big carb hits are breakfast and PWO.

rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock_ten will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ I'm going by personal experience, mainly. Although I know that Berardi atleast, and certainly others in forum conversations, suggest that "direct carbs" (like, not trace carbs from veg ****) be eaten only p/w.

http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/read...ydra?id=824347

Check that ^

I find carbs in the morning to be a great way to get fat quickly - others presumably don't, or I hope they'd try not having them at breakfast. It seems to put the brakes on fat burning for the whole day, while I'm active and could be burning fat. Whereas in the evening perhaps because all I'm going to do is sleep, which sees a high proportion of fats being used anyway because its so low-intensity, the carbs don't **** up fat burning so much?

Whatever - but I think anyone who finds carbs quite fattening should try just eating them p/w. Its not like you need carbs as "fuel" at breakfast or anything.

Another issue that will come up eventually relates to low-carb diets being "natural" and in line with our evolutionary diets etc. Now, I'm a big fan of the idea of paleo eating and all that, and pretty much a hippy health-***, but we have to remember that gaining strength and muscle is not really a "natural" thing to be doing, and won't neccessarily require a "natural" diet to optimise it.

I can see it being quite likely that carbs in the diet are at least very useful in gaining muscle. I also believe carby diets to be a big problem in terms of other modern diseases and ****. Hopefully it is possible for a smart trainee to balance it right - realising that (if true) carbs are going to help them acheive their goals a whole lot faster than experimenting with very-unpopular fringe practices of no-carb eating, while still being very aware of the potential health gayness associated with a high-carb diet.

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Correct.

How is muscle glycogen maintained if you don't eat complex carbs from apples and stuff, i agree no one needs starches but i dont see how you can not be incredibly flat on this

gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ryan314 View Post
    If you gain fat easily from carbs, I would try carb cycling. It may work for you.
    Hai, how's yours going? I'm having my second hi day. My lifts have been fabulous!

Originally Posted by DJohnson View Post
    What?

If you're gonna drop an atom bomb statement like that you gotta at least back it up!
    Some amino acids elicit an insulogenic response to the same extent as white rice (I'd have to search for the article, but it was posted here a few weeks back, and the protein they used there was a type of fish). Plus the presence of amino acids may actually stimulate protein synthesis even without the presence of insulin. Whey is really insulogenic, and that's what most people take post WO anyway. I haven't bothered with dex postWO this week and I haven't noticed a difference at all. I can track down some articles if you want, I just saw one yesterday when I was doing some research for a class.

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sieb View Post
    is this better for gaining muscle with someone who gains fat easily?
    Yes. Muscle is made of protein, not carbs.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tinyman5000 View Post
    How is muscle glycogen maintained if you don't eat complex carbs from apples and stuff, i agree no one needs starches but i dont see how you can not be incredibly flat on this
    The human body is not dependant on carbs for anything, not even glycogen replenishment.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    people do keto diets for a reason.. but IMO carbs are essential around ur workouts and really give u good fuel to keep you going and helps in protein synthesis PWO

if u want to minimize carbs keep ur complex carbs around ur workouts Pre/Post and have the rest of ur carbs from fibrous veggies to minimize carbs.. make sure u utilize the rest of ur caloreis from fats and protein

Thumbs down

we have to remember that 9b]gaining strength and muscle is not really a "natural" thing to be doing[/b], and won't neccessarily require a "natural" diet to optimise it.

I don't know how the hell people can say this. The human body, even if you have **** genetics, can increase strength by 200-300% (or more, in many cases) with a halfway decent training program. Gaining 20-50lbs of muscle is a VERY common phenomenon when resistance training is added to the male human's lifestyle. The human body is a load-bearing machine. We are structurally designed to be strong, although we are NOT structurally designed to be FAST, especially for long periods of time. Please stop this "being strong and muscular is not natural" propaganda.

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gfundaro View Post
    Hai, how's yours going? I'm having my second hi day. My lifts have been fabulous!

Well, to be honest, I've lost alot of energy. I am feeling more sore than usual after my workouts and I am very tired. I don't know if this has to do with the cycle or that I have recently changed some supplements.

It's still early, I'll keep you posted

Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post
    I don't know how the hell people can say this. The human body, even if you have **** genetics, can increase strength by 200-300% (or more, in many cases) with a halfway decent training program. Gaining 20-50lbs of muscle is a VERY common phenomenon (1) when resistance training is added to the male human's lifestyle. The human body is a load-bearing machine. (2) We are structurally designed to be strong (3), although we are NOT structurally designed to be FAST, especially for long periods of time (4). Please stop this "being strong and muscular is not natural" propaganda.(5)
    1) Yea it happens a lot. On a very-low-carb "natural" diet? I've never seen it happen. I'd love it to be possible, though.

2) Pretty meaningless

3,4) Fairly debatable. As far as I can see we're designed to be smart and that's about it. We suck ass at anything physical compared to other animals, including other primates.

5) Why on Earth would you call it propaganda?

----

We'll have to disagree on the issue of typical BB.com goals being "natural" human things to acheive or not. Its only a matter of terminology, anyway.

RU4A69 - you're clearly a strong low-carb proponent. Do you know any "success stories" from people who've eaten constantly-low-carb diets and gained good strength and muscle? We can reason about it all we like, and imo everything points towards it being a great idea - but theres a big problem in that afaik it just doesn't work.... PLEASE proove me wrong.

Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post
    Yes. Muscle is made of protein, not carbs.
    Well muscle is more water than protein, so we just need to drink, right?

^ Doesn't make sense, dude. Muscle may be made largely of protein but that doesn't at all suggest that another macronutrient (carbs) isn't useful or even essential in its growth.

baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well muscle is more water than protein, so we just need to drink, right?

^ Doesn't make sense, dude. Muscle may be made largely of protein but that doesn't at all suggest that another macronutrient (carbs) isn't useful or even essential in its growth.
    Water is water, not muscle.

Originally Posted by baarat View Post
    Water is water, not muscle.
    That doesn't take anything away from my point at all. Water is water, not muscle. Protein is protein, and not muscle. Its as stupid for me to say water is all you need to build muscle as it is for RU4A69 to suggest protein is all you need. Get it?