Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10)

6-OXO and Mass Meal vs. NLarge II Questions!

Hi all,

I'm currently bulking with a CET/Nitro Evolution stack and NLarge II. I'm thinking of potentially adding 6-OXO and swapping the NLarge II with Ergopharm's "Mass Meal". I have a few questions:

1. I want to bulk without losing too much definition. I'm at 6-7% BF now and pretty damn ripped up (I'm naturally a serious ectomorph). I'm weighing in at around 155 and want to bulk up to 180 over the next 1-2 years. I'd really like to do a "lean bulk" rather than add a lot of fat then cut it off later. I've seen quite a few posts saying that NLarge will add a lot of fat and that makes me nervous. I hear that Mass Meal has great ingredients and I respect Ergopharm as a company. Can anyone me a more detailed explanation of why Mass Meal would be better than NLarge for a "lean bulk". If not, is there another supplement you'd recommend over these two?

Also, not to be rude, but I really am not interested in making my own shakes. I know a lot of you guys recommend this, and I'm sure there are many benefits to a "home brew" but it's just not for me. Unfortunately I work like a lunatic and simply do not have the time/desire to concoct my own mixture on a regular basis. I just want a quality powder I can dump into my shaker with some Parmalat Skim Plus (the best damn milk in the world).

2. I'm 21 years old but due to a very stressful career and insane work schedule my natural test levels are a bit low. I'm 155 lbs, 5' 9.5" and in pretty good shape. I have never done any sort of AAS or PH cycle. Is there any reason why I shouldn't use 6-OXO as a natural test booster? I've done some searching around and have not found any stand-out reasons but I'd like to get a straight answer. Ideally one from Patrick Arnold himself

3. I'm stacking the Crea-Ethyl Thunder and Nitro Evolution. I'm taking them both together (all 16 bloody pills) about 45 minutes before I work out as per the instructions. I have not found any explicit instructions on the best way to stack these two supps so I assume taking them at the same time is OK. Does anyone see a problem with this? So far I've been seeing some decent increases in strength and focus (and I've only been on this stack for 3 days).

Thanks in advance for the great advice I know I will receive.

Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I sincerely hope it does not take you 2 years to gain 25 pounds of muscle hehe, you could cut down that time durastically by adding another 3-5% bodyfat which will push you into a healthy range... who the heck stays at 6-7 when you don't need to be? sub 8 is unhealthy...

Regardless, this is very achieveable. Mass Matrix is quite a good product, as is essentially everything ergo makes... can't go wrong there.

6-OXO is more effective for PCT, so I suggest if you want to boost your natural test levels Diesel test I hear is quite effective, do a search for it and others and I'm sure you can decide which product looks best for you based on ingredients.

On protien, you are sure as hell going to gain faster if you use an isolate post workout, and something like mass matrix before bed for instance. Utilize the abilities of different protien complexes for the best effects.

So yeah, Mass Matrix would be a good purchase but grab a good isolate (Like GF pro / Syntrax nectar) water post workout allows for rapid absorption and juice protiens are usually the best in water.

If you're looking however for a choc/vanilla/etc. milk based isolate the choices are more than ample.

Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Azaloth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the response and advice, Halfroman. Your point about using the different types of proteins is interesting. I might need to order some Nectar today. Do you have any flavor recommendations? I'd want something that tasted as "real" as possible (i.e. not like bubble gum mixed with cough syrup).

I can't imagine my current 6-7% bodyfat is unhealthy but then again it might be higher than that. I was tested a few weeks ago with calipers and was told I had 5.1% BF but I'm guessing they were a few percentage points too low.

Anyway, I really would prefer not to gain much fat, I have great definition and striations now and would love to pack on the mass without giving them up

Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Azaloth
    Thanks for the response and advice, Halfroman. Your point about using the different types of proteins is interesting. I might need to order some Nectar today. Do you have any flavor recommendations? I'd want something that tasted as "real" as possible (i.e. not like bubble gum mixed with cough syrup).

I can't imagine my current 6-7% bodyfat is unhealthy but then again it might be higher than that. I was tested a few weeks ago with calipers and was told I had 5.1% BF but I'm guessing they were a few percentage points too low.

Anyway, I really would prefer not to gain much fat, I have great definition and striations now and would love to pack on the mass without giving them up
    Completely understandable. Yes, I can reccomend a flavour for Nectar, Fuzzy Navel... and odd combination of peach and orange, it's not really that 'false' tasting and I find I am able to get down two scoops in about 500ml of water after a workout very easily, and I have a sensitive stomache

I have never tried GF pro but I am hearing fantastic things about their Rasberry Lemonade flavour, and apparently the new Primaforce WPI watermellon flavour is great too.

If you're going to go with the Nectar though, definetly recommend the Fuzzy Navel

Good luck with achieving your goals, and yeah I can understand how you would love the definitions and stirations =).. don't have very much of it myself, as I just starting cutting after a year and three month bulk but give it some time and I will

After I have obtained a low body fat percentage, that's probably where I will stay... tired of looking like a big block

Good luck