Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hard_gainer123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question for Syrian kid.

Hello sir, Ive been looking around on various threads and have been unable to find the answer I search for. So I ask you, what insight does the qu'aran have about the coming ammageddon.
    20 years old
    5'10 160 10% bf

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very much. Let me know when you're done with these:

http://www.sunnahonline.com/ilm/unseen/0002.htm

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...89&postcount=7

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...49&postcount=2

http://www.jesuswillreturn.com/signs/signs_index.html

You should study what I give you as closely as possible, asking questions while knowledge is still available to you.

The time of the anti-Christ is very near, and when he appears, chaos will remain and most scholars will go into seclusion. God says the calamity of the anti-Christ is the most difficult trial He will ever send mankind.

You MUST know:

1. The anti-Christ and his attributes and how to identify him

2. How to protect yourself from him, obviously only the guidance of Islam will, but the above links should motivate you to seek that means
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't forget the part were you all begin a massive jewish genocide. Can't forget that.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Uber-neggR
    Don't forget the part were you all begin a massive jewish genocide. Can't forget that.
    Not true.

Many Jews take the anti-Christ as their Messiah, fighting alongside him against Jesus (pbuh) and his followers.

Without a doubt, such people are destroyed along with the anti-Christ.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    Not true.

Many Jews take the anti-Christ as their Messiah, fighting alongside him against Jesus (pbuh) and his followers.

And that destruction would be, let's see, a massive jewish genocide...

Originally Posted by olaf christ
    And that destruction would be, let's see, a massive jewish genocide...
    Only if you consider losing a war against a Prophet of God, getting "genocided".

Anabolism at its Finest MISTERDUDE's Avatar
    MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Only if you consider losing a war against a Prophet of God, getting "genocided".

OMG LOLZEWRLOZERLOZR!!!11123!!eleven!!one1!! Yeah nice comeback ETHUG! HAHA U JUST GOT OWNED!
    Last edited by MISTERDUDE; 06-26-2005 at 11:41 AM.

hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hyndu113 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't worry guys...when the anti-christ appears ill bitch-slap his ass and tell him to quit being a god damn troll

wayoutwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) wayoutwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) wayoutwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) wayoutwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) wayoutwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) wayoutwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) wayoutwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) wayoutwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) wayoutwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) wayoutwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) wayoutwest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Uber-neggR
    i don't understand why u people like u make such unnecessary comments as such which are meant to incite hatred. i myself don't always agree with SK, but at least i took the time to read the links he provided.
    -=Humanity is my religion=-

"There is no glory in battle worth the blood it costs. "
    - Dwight Eisenhower

"Don't talk to me about atrocities in war; all war is an atrocity. "
    - Lord Kitchener

"For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."
    -Nelson Mandela

iqon is not very well liked. (-100) iqon is not very well liked. (-100) iqon is not very well liked. (-100) iqon is not very well liked. (-100) iqon is not very well liked. (-100) iqon is not very well liked. (-100) iqon is not very well liked. (-100) iqon is not very well liked. (-100) iqon is not very well liked. (-100) iqon is not very well liked. (-100) iqon is not very well liked. (-100)
    actaully guys the jews attack jesus and his followers not the otherway round.
    the jews are the ones who try to cause a genocide by going with the
    anti-christ trying to kill every one who follows jesus and destroying all the food supplys causing famine and in return they get there ass kicked by those who follow jesus.
    Last edited by iqon; 06-26-2005 at 02:14 PM.

FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Not true.

majority of the jews are not religious
    and they don't belive in judaism

not to mention any talks about a messiah
    which is a ridiculous idea anyway.

and btw jesus was a jew anyway
    and unlike arabs jews in most cases try to solve their conflict (with jesus in our case) without the use of bombs and guns

so this senerio can only exist in the imagination of religious people
    He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
    Albert Einstein

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
    Thomas E. Lawrence

FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) FatFat Bastard will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Very much. Let me know when you're done with these:

http://www.sunnahonline.com/ilm/unseen/0002.htm

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...89&postcount=7

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...49&postcount=2

You should study what I give you as closely as possible, asking questions while knowledge is still available to you.

The time of the anti-Christ is very near, and when he appears, chaos will remain and most scholars will go into seclusion. God says the calamity of the anti-Christ is the most difficult trial He will ever send mankind.

You MUST know:

1. The anti-Christ and his attributes and how to identify him

2. How to protect yourself from him, obviously only the guidance of Islam will, but the above links should motivate you to seek that means
    i got an issue with number 17
    on this site

The Enslavement of the Egyptians
    The people of Sham will take prisoner the tribes of Egypt...
    (Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat
    al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, p. 49)

As stated earlier, Sham is the region located on the left part of Hijaz (where Mecca and Medina are located). Today, Israel is one of the countries located in this region. Consequently, this hadith may well hint at Israel's war with Egypt and its occupation of Egyptian lands.

right! and you poeple really belive this crap
    hadith may hint...there is such possibility...lets not rule out this point...
    sounds like a bad door to door stock puddler.
    enslavement, lol, oh yea those damn israelys forced the egyptian's to build all the peramids during their salvedom....

ROFL
    He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
    Albert Einstein

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
    Thomas E. Lawrence

Jesusisgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesusisgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesusisgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesusisgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesusisgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesusisgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesusisgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesusisgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesusisgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesusisgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesusisgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I have the gift of prophecy (Acts 2:17) and God told me to write this.

God said, "I already told the world about Muhammed. He is THE WORTHLESS SHEPARD from Zechariah Chapter 11 (B.C.) and THE FALSE PROPHET from Revelations (A.D.)".

God then had me put this here: (ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 11 BELOW).

(Jesus)(the good shepard)
    10 And I took my staff, Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the peoples. 11 And it was broken in that day; and so the poor of the flock that gave heed to me knew that it was the word of Jehovah. 12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give [me] my hire; and if not, forbear. And they weighed for my hire thirty silver-pieces. 13 And Jehovah said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prized at by them. And I took the thirty silver-pieces, and cast them to the potter in the house of Jehovah.

(Muhammed)(the worthless shepard)
    14 And I cut asunder mine other staff, Bands, to break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel. 15 And Jehovah said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. 16 For behold, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, who shall not visit those that are about to perish, neither shall seek that which is strayed away, nor heal that which is wounded, nor feed that which is sound; but he will eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their hoofs in pieces. 17 Woe to the worthless shepherd that leaveth the flock! The sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye; his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye utterly darkened.

(JESUS CLARIFIES VERSE 17 IN THE GOSPEL SAYING THAT IF YOUR EYE IS COMPLETELY DARKENED IT MEANS YOU ARE COMPLETELY EVIL.)

JESUS ALSO SAID THAT YOU WILL KNOW IF SOMEONE IS FROM GOD IF THEY ARE LIKE A SHEEP AND NOT LIKE A WOLF - MUHAMMED AND HIS MEN WENT TO BATTLE CHANTING, "KILL! KILL! KILL!" (TABARI XIII:141). - IS THAT THE MENTALITY OF:

A) A SHEEP
    B) A WOLF

PEACE - WRITE ME IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR ME TO ASK GOD...I HAVE THE GIFT OF PROPHECY.

cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The time of the anti-Christ is very near, and when he appears,

nobody knows when the end is coming. Not even you SK. So how do you know its near?

maybe he is going to let us wipe each other out. Nobody knows his plans until it has happened.

Originally Posted by cardioking
    nobody knows when the end is coming. Not even you SK. So how do you know its near?
    They see the Day indeed as a far-off event: But We see it quite near. (Qur'an 70:6-7)

And what will make thee realise that perhaps the Hour is close at hand? (Qur'an 42:17)

The Messenger of God (may the peace and blessings of God be upon him) said:

"I am sent with the final Hour like these two fingers of mine [the index and middle fingers].''

All the minor signs have been fulfilled, the next three will be the first of the Major Ones:

Imam Mahdi (may God be pleased with him)

The Anti-Christ

Jesus (peace be upon him)

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All the minor signs have been fulfilled, the next three will be the first of the Major Ones:

Imam Mahdi(may God be pleased with him)

The Anti-Christ

Jesus (peace be upon him)
    Is this what is meant when "The Hidden Imam" is spoken of?

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The end is near??????

Damn, let's all blow our savings, and not even bother thinking about retiring in 20 years. Let's forget about our attempts to land on Mars.

Seriously with some of you muslims on this board, what will you really do, if we're all still here by the year 2050??????

I'll use the Cold War for ex. Numerous times we came within an inch of unleashing a nuclear holocaust on the world, but I guess it was "God's Will" that it didn't happen.

Didn't the Vikings have a version of the end of the world???? Something like Ragnorvok or something????

Originally Posted by RU4A69
    Is this what is meant when "The Hidden Imam" is spoken of?
    Well, only the Shia believe he is a hidden Imam, Sunnis believe he is an Imam from the descendents of the Prophet (pbuh) whom God guides to lead Muslims into their second Golden Age. He follows the Prophetic tradition to the word, becomes the Caliph, and unites Muslims.

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn
    The end is near??????
    So let's analyze your argument for what it is:

Everyone has always said the end of the World is near.

They were wrong.

Therefore, everyone is wrong about this assertion.

(Hopefully you see the deadly and illogical irony in that).

What you're forgetting is that even if the Major Signs DON'T happen in your lifetime, you're still going to die, and you don't know which comes first, your death or the Major Signs. So you're still in the precarious situation of withheld belief.

When the Major Signs begin, the world will be such a frantic place you won't be able to find a single (religiously) knowledgeable person to help you.

Do you think you will be able to post questions on a forum about what to do and receive credible guidance? Plan ahead.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

They were wrong.

(Hopefully you see the deadly and illogical irony in that).

What you're forgetting is that even if the Major Signs DON'T happen in your lifetime, you're still going to die, and you don't know which comes first, your death or the Major Signs. So you're still in the precarious situation of withheld belief.

When the Major Signs begin, the world will be such a frantic place you won't be able to find a single (religiously) knowledgeable person to help you.

Do you think you will be able to post questions on a forum about what to do and receive credible guidance? Plan ahead.
    So you're saying that the ENTIRE world will be thrown in chaos??? There will be no order anywhere????? You're telling me that the natives that live in the rain-forests in S. America and Africa will somehow be affected???

You think that this Imam guy is going to come forward and somehow wipe out every govt. structure throughout the middle east????

You make it sound like it's going to sweep over Israel, or do you even call it Israel???? Turkey is a democratic state trying to get into the EU, yet somehow it's going to ruled under the green flag of Islam.

And Spain is going to somehow fall as well?????

The middle east isn't going to be the next world power, all the fingers are really pointing at China as the next world power.

And you've already said that when this Islamic empire returns that pretty much every muslim in the western countries are going fly over there. So pretty much western societies will be emptied of muslims?????

So you're saying that the ENTIRE world will be thrown in chaos??? There will be no order anywhere????? You're telling me that the natives that live in the rain-forests in S. America and Africa will somehow be affected???
    The anti-Christ reaches every single city on Earth except for Meccah and Medina. Apart from the Islamic state, the entire world is basically going to be split into: followers of the anti-Christ, Muslims, and people who are just hiding.

There will be a MAJOR, MAJOR war between believers and the followers of the anti-Christ.

(Guess who wins)

You think that this Imam guy is going to come forward and somehow wipe out every govt. structure throughout the middle east????
    Yes.

You make it sound like it's going to sweep over Israel, or do you even call it Israel???? Turkey is a democratic state trying to get into the EU, yet somehow it's going to ruled under the green flag of Islam.
    Yes.

And Spain is going to somehow fall as well?????
    God knows best, not sure how far the Islamic state will reach.

The middle east isn't going to be the next world power, all the fingers are really pointing at China as the next world power.
    haha, well then I'm looking forward to surprising you.

And you've already said that when this Islamic empire returns that pretty much every muslim in the western countries are going fly over there. So pretty much western societies will be emptied of muslims?????
    Well not EVERY Muslim, just the ones that aren't "out of it". I'm sure some Muslims who don't have any knowledge/don't care/ are detached from religion will remain for whatever reason.

True Antichrist Incarnate AntonToo's Avatar
    AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

They were wrong.

Why thats the most sence you've made in a long long time
    Occam's Blade master

So it's going to be the "world" against the Islamic empire????

You're telling me that Mexico is going to be part of some unholy allinace to try and wipe out Muslims????

Originally Posted by AntonToo
    Why thats the most sence you've made in a long long time
    I was pointing out a logical fallacy, I hope that didn't make sense to you.

So it's going to be the "world" against the Islamic empire????
    Basically. Some may decide not to participate.

You're telling me that Mexico is going to be part of some unholy allinace to try and wipe out Muslims????
    Who knows what Mexico or the average Mexican will decide as the events occur.

If you didn't notice, people are already begining to get polarized into one of two positions:

I hate Islam so much, I can't stand Muslims, someone point me to some forum where I can flame any Islamic thread I can find!!!

OR

I bear witness that there is no god/deity/ideology worthy of worship but God, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger.

AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50) AntonToo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was pointing out a logical fallacy, I hope that didn't make sense to you.
    Oh I know what oyu were trying to do, but there is no fallacy there.

Reasoning being, you'd have to do a little better this time around as far as SUBSTANTIATION of our doom prophesis if you want to be taken seriously.
    Occam's Blade master

Reasoning being, you'd have to do a little better this time around as far as SUBSTANTIATION of our doom prophesis if you want to be taken seriously.
    Some people do take these warnings very seriously, I could care less if you don't. It's a privilege for someone to believe and act and prepare, not a right. You think somebody is going to force you to believe in something that only benefits you?

Do the ungodly wait until the angels come to them, or there comes the Command of thy Lord for their doom? So did those who went before them. But God wronged them not: nay, they wronged their own souls. But the evil results of their deeds overtook them, and that very Wrath at which they had scoffed hemmed them in. (Qur'an 16:33)

It's up to you, warners don't make commission or anything.

I hate Islam so much, I can't stand Muslims, someone point me to some forum where I can flame any Islamic thread I can find!!!
    I've no problem with smart muslims it's the stupid ones with stupid arguments, which they adapt to make any crap straws they can to justify and rationalize their beliefs coupled with arrogance and at the same time complete lack of respect for institution of science is what pushes my buttons.

To stare functionality itself in the eye and deny it, nothing is more discusting.
    Occam's Blade master

I've no problem with smart muslims it's the stupid ones with stupid arguments, which they adapt to make any crap straws they can to justify and rationalize their beliefs coupled with arrogance and complete lack of respect for institution of science is what pushes my buttons.
    It doesn't matter if you hate every single Muslim on Earth.

We're talking about Islam here. Islam as the Final Revelation. The thing you're going to be asked about after you die.

"Muslims are pushing your buttons" doesn't exempt you from this responsibility.

Talking

It doesn't matter if you hate every single Muslim on Earth.

We're talking about Islam here. Islam as the Final Revelation. The thing you're going to be asked about after you die.

"Muslims are pushing your buttons" doesn't exempt you from this responsibility.
    OMG SOME MORE BRILLIANCE OUT OF SK! bear witness.
    Occam's Blade master