Thread: something torn?

acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

something torn?

was benching and heard a tearing noise in my left chest and weight immediately goes down but is caught by the spotter. went to the ER but dismissed me with a pec tear waiting to see an ortho doc next week... now i wake up this morning with bruising and pain in my bicep? is it possible i tore that?

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yep. Next time, try visiting an orthopedic urgent care clinic and have them check you out. They're better and getting you in for MRI's and a an ortho consult with someone good.

acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) acquadiice is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by sowilson View Post
    yep. Next time, try visiting an orthopedic urgent care clinic and have them check you out. They're better and getting you in for MRI's and a an ortho consult with someone good.
    i didnt know what to do except go to the ER asap... damn