Hypertauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What happens when you stop taking Tribulus terrestris

I've been using Tribulus terrestris roughly 750mg a day cycling 2 weeks on and 1 week off. Now I've been using this roughly 6 months now and I've noticed good results however I plan to stop using it now. I was wondering Since it causes testosterone increases, if I stop taking it would it be like roids? Will I end up losing the muscle due to the drop in testosterone?

Yeah I know I probably shouldve researched this before starting to take it, But I didnt.... OH yes if it matters im 19 years of age roughly 200lbs.

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Your nuts fall off. LOL
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by dtrain13
    Your nuts fall off. LOL
    No seriously Can anyone answer my question?

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What ever elevated test you have recieved from TT is minimal at best so you really shouldn't see much of a difference maybe a little strength loss.

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Anyone have info on this, Information would be much appreciated.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Well dude, that would make the both of us. Im not sure anyone knows the answer to that quite yet. You will find out though. I love tribulus. Ive taken it on and off for about a year now and so far Im fine. Although I like the brands that have a natural anti estrogen just in case. What brand have you been using. I like the ones with diindolymethane and rodiola rosea in them. Supposed to be no side effects and studies over seas claim that its actually healthy for you. Its a plant, not manmade. I just wouldnt overdo it, although one danger that seems possible may be that it messes with your pituitary gland in your brain. ??Hmmmmn

I like pants!!! █♣█ liquid_fire's Avatar
    liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    People use tribulus as a PCT after roids... so it wouldn't make sense that IT needed a PCT as well

Plus it work on Luthenizing (sp?) hormone, not directly on Test

titanio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) titanio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) titanio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) titanio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) titanio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) titanio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) titanio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) titanio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) titanio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) titanio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) titanio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing bad will happen when you stop the tribulus. Your hormones will return to their normal state they way they were before you took it. If you don't have a testosterone deficiency (and at your age you should not) you should be able to keep any gains you made. If you do have a testosterone deficiency, you have to keep cycling it on and off indefinitely, or go to a doctor and get a prescription for hormone replacement.

paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by titanio
    Nothing bad will happen when you stop the tribulus. Your hormones will return to their normal state they way they were before you took it. If you don't have a testosterone deficiency (and at your age you should not) you should be able to keep any gains you made. If you do have a testosterone deficiency, you have to keep cycling it on and off indefinitely, or go to a doctor and get a prescription for hormone replacement.
    I would think that if test levels were naturally down, like if he were over 40 or something, all that would happen is hed return to his pre trib levels. no harm no foul.
    Paul E

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The placebo effect will be lost.

You've been warned.

CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

Anabolism at its Finest MISTERDUDE's Avatar
    MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Newport Surfer

You've been warned.

^^^^^^

The only people who really benefit from the stuff anyway are guys on PCT, and guys who are a bit older and need the kick. Coming off is only going to save you money.

Talking

Originally Posted by MISTERDUDE
    ^^^^^^

The only people who really benefit from the stuff anyway are guys on PCT, and guys who are a bit older and need the kick. Coming off is only going to save you money.

^^^^^^^^
    How long did that sig take you? 5hrs minimum would be my quess. LOL

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^^^^^^^
    Took me 5 seconds to cut and paste it.
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

Talking

HAHA!LMAO

paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paul e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You've been warned.

ROFL!!! Actually instead of trib products, I think hed be MUCH better off taking something like Gaspari's Novedex-XT, or Rebound-XT once they fix current lot problems.. Or 6-oxo, or Ultra Hot. or Attack. . You know, est inhibitors and test boosters. At least blood tests have shown these really DO boost natural test levels, and their side effects are minimal if at all.
    Paul E

Anabolism at its Finest MISTERDUDE's Avatar
    MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000) MISTERDUDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^^^^^^

^^^

I saw someeone else with the character/design, I just cut and pasted and I just changed the text. It was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it lol.

Talking

Originally Posted by MISTERDUDE
    ^^^

I saw someeone else with the character/design, I just cut and pasted and I just changed the text. It was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it lol.
    Yea Its quality bro.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hypertauren
    No seriously Can anyone answer my question?
    You start saving money. Thats about the only side effect i can think of. You might suffer a small bout of depression after having realized you wasted your money but it will pass as a learning experience.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Originally Posted by Lonny
    You start saving money. Thats about the only side effect i can think of. You might suffer a small bout of depression after having realized you wasted your money but it will pass as a learning experience.
    Im not sure if I am understanding what you are saying, are you saying Nothing will happen due to me stopping like i wont lose any muslce i have gained? Because the thing about depression after realizing you wasted money part you wrote, Is making me think what does this not work? Was it all in my mind when i noticed results. I was just wondering cause i didnt understand that part you wrote.

Anyway thanks to all the info guys.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im not sure if I am understanding what you are saying, are you saying Nothing will happen due to me stopping like i wont lose any muslce i have gained? Because the thing about depression after realizing you wasted money part you wrote, Is making me think what does this not work? Was it all in my mind when i noticed results. I was just wondering cause i didnt understand that part you wrote.

Anyway thanks to all the info guys.

Yeah, thats pretty much the point i was getting across.

Trib isn't the devil like i made it out to be in my post. It works mostly on the placebo effect. People take it and notice an increase in sex drive and attribute it to increased test levels, then they feel more aggressive and work harder in the gym and it has a nice little trickle down effect over their training and diet "i gotta put this test to work!".

But as far as doing what it says in raising test levels, i've never seen any sort of positive effects on muscle mass from it.

Lonny says

JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using Tribulus terrestris roughly 750mg a day cycling 2 weeks on and 1 week off. Now I've been using this roughly 6 months now and I've noticed good results however I plan to stop using it now. I was wondering Since it causes testosterone increases, if I stop taking it would it be like roids? Will I end up losing the muscle due to the drop in testosterone?

Yeah I know I probably shouldve researched this before starting to take it, But I didnt.... OH yes if it matters im 19 years of age roughly 200lbs.
    Your estrogen levels will lower back to their pre-trib levels.....hopefully.

Originally Posted by JayH
    Your estrogen levels will lower back to their pre-trib levels.....hopefully.
    Meaning, that when youre taking trib, your est levels rise along with test levels? Does this 'always' happen, ie, when your test rises, so does the amount converted to est, unless taking an AI? Is that the rationale behind your post?
    Paul E

JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by paul e
    Meaning, that when youre taking trib, your est levels rise along with test levels? Does this 'always' happen, ie, when your test rises, so does the amount converted to est, unless taking an AI? Is that the rationale behind your post?
    Exactly. May be a good thing though for what most seem to want this supp for. I don't recall where I saw the info regarding blood tests with increased estrogen.....or the info that indicated protodioscin(?) worked via DHEA,....so hopefully some of the board members in the know will see this and jump in.

Originally Posted by JayH
    Exactly. May be a good thing though for what most seem to want this supp for. I don't recall where I saw the info regarding blood tests with increased estrogen.....or the info that indicated protodioscin(?) worked via DHEA,....so hopefully some of the board members in the know will see this and jump in.
    I've heard the estrogen thing before, and the DHEA thing as well, which is why older lifters seem to have good results from trib.

Lonny says

Originally Posted by Lonny
    I've heard the estrogen thing before, and the DHEA thing as well, which is why older lifters seem to have good results from trib.
    Can you describe the benefit of DHEA here as you mean it?
    Paul E