Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    kartikr is on a distinguished road. (+10) kartikr is on a distinguished road. (+10) kartikr is on a distinguished road. (+10) kartikr is on a distinguished road. (+10) kartikr is on a distinguished road. (+10) kartikr is on a distinguished road. (+10) kartikr is on a distinguished road. (+10) kartikr is on a distinguished road. (+10) kartikr is on a distinguished road. (+10) kartikr is on a distinguished road. (+10) kartikr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looks not a big factor when choosing black guys?

Disclaimer: Pls read through the entire post, there is nothing racist in here, just an observation!

So here is my observation:

In general when you evaluate the physical attractiveness of a person , you look at a) Looks and b) Body . But I am not sure that holds true for Black guys. Based on what I have seen in Bars and what I have heard from my own female friends( who think 50 cent is sexy), I would say that if a black guy is tall and well built, he automatically becomes attractive.

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of goodlooking black guys out there ( Will smith , denzel ...no homo). But I think that the looks criteria is quite relaxed when it comes to them.

Funnily though, on some level this seems normal! I believe that when mankind started out, a woman would definitely care more about a guys body than his looks since body could be an indication of strength and hence ability to provide.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any guy that is tall and well-built gets extra interest from most girls

Catch39 is not very helpful. (-500) Catch39 is not very helpful. (-500) Catch39 is not very helpful. (-500) Catch39 is not very helpful. (-500) Catch39 is not very helpful. (-500) Catch39 is not very helpful. (-500) Catch39 is not very helpful. (-500) Catch39 is not very helpful. (-500) Catch39 is not very helpful. (-500) Catch39 is not very helpful. (-500) Catch39 is not very helpful. (-500)
    i dont find anything racist about this post because it is an observation and you clearly stated 'based on what I have seen'...and you avoided a sweeping generalization.

i haven't seen this...some of my friends who are girls are really into black guys and other ones aren't. i think it comes down to personal preferance.

Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think the same rules apply to all people...

There are distinct differences regarding looks when it comes to different races, but the person might be attracted to those certain features...
    Break out the champagne because I don't ever lose...

You will NEVER sit above my throne, so lay-low or get that halo above your dome :)

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is definitely a trend of some white girls who will like any black guy, for the fact he's black... doesn't matter how messed up his face is, he can even be out of shape. Blame it on hip hop I guess? lol I'm not talking about any girl who likes black men, I'm talking about the ones who like ALL Black men, regardless of how they look.

Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smooth-N-Cute is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brianphi View Post
    There is definitely a trend of some white girls who will like any black guy, for the fact he's black... doesn't matter how messed up his face is, he can even be out of shape. Blame it on hip hop I guess? lol I'm not talking about any girl who likes black men, I'm talking about the ones who like ALL Black men, regardless of how they look.
    I've never seen this...(Doesn't mean I think you're wrong)

I know that certain people might prefer certain races, but they usually have some kind of standards...

You will NEVER sit above my throne, so lay-low or get that halo above your dome :)

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cliffs, I aint reading all that ****.
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

New York State Of Mind SouthernFried's Avatar
    SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Smooth-N-Cute View Post

I know that certain people might prefer certain races, but they usually have some kind of standards...
    I have seen it and leaves me dumbfounded at times. Normally it is chicks who are into the thug culture.

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I prefer certain races (not my own)... I understand that, but I have known a few girls I see out at clubs a lot who seriously, are on whatever black dude is around, and some of these guys are really horrible looking. Not hating, I'm actually happy for them, it's always good to see an underdog win!

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So what the f*ck is the point to this thread. Its about personal preferences.
    / Thread.
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

Originally Posted by SouthernFried View Post
    I have seen it and leaves me dumbfounded at times. Normally it is chicks who are into the thug culture.
    Ok I see where I went wrong, maybe...

So they are into the "thug" culture, but does that mean they would be attracted to Bill Cosby OR just any "thug" that is black...

Come Crawling Faster puppet_master's Avatar
    puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITs all about cock size
    I Browse the MISK

CEO

Originally Posted by humblegenius View Post
    So what the f*ck is the point to this thread. Its about personal preferences.
    / Thread.
    LOL You make me fear Australia...

Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They just want something novel and exotic. No different than the white guys out there who will take an Asian 6 over a white 8.

Everyone has their weird little fetishes.
    "Cruelty has a human heart, every man does play his part." -Iron Maiden, "Paschendale"

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

"but why make a topic to see other people get mad? answer that question. is this your life that you stay on the computer for hours and make a topic to see other people get mad. then if you do then u have no life. move out of your parents hose and read a book called noob"

So you're saying they might actually think the 2 is a 10 based on his clothes and slang, instead of his face? Interesting theory.

So you're saying they might actually think the 2 is a 10 based on his clothes and slang, instead of his face? Interesting theory.
    I think they're saying the color of the skin is the only factor...What I'm getting out of this is that all a guy has to be is black for the women in question to like him...

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This thread is gonna get locked for sure....

EET is on a distinguished road. (+10) EET is on a distinguished road. (+10) EET is on a distinguished road. (+10) EET is on a distinguished road. (+10) EET is on a distinguished road. (+10) EET is on a distinguished road. (+10) EET is on a distinguished road. (+10) EET is on a distinguished road. (+10) EET is on a distinguished road. (+10) EET is on a distinguished road. (+10) EET is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was at the club with my friend 2 weeks ago. We're at the point of partial buzzing, and my buddy points out this hot girl that works out at a local gym. She has a boyfriend. Suddenly, we see her walking up to a black guy and they make out right at the bar. She leaves with him. We couldn't stop laughing. Sucks to be the boyfriend.

And honestly, I don't think there is this non-existant looks factor with black guys. They have clean skin, they have a decent face, and they have good game - plain and simple.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kartikr View Post
    Based on what I have seen in Bars and what I have heard from my own female friends( who think 50 cent is sexy), I would say that if a black guy is tall and well built, he automatically becomes attractive.
    Women think 50 cent is sexy because he's a famous rapper and rich. Don't get confused.

I guarantee it wouldn't be so if he was just some guy who worked tech support or something.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

New York State Of Mind SouthernFried's Avatar
    SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok I see where I went wrong, maybe...

So they are into the "thug" culture, but does that mean they would be attracted to Bill Cosby OR just any "thug" that is black...
    From what I have observed if the has the typical thug characteristics looks don't matter much. I will say that if the guy is fat/really short he is probably still out of luck though.

Misc Mafia capo Commander Spicoli12's Avatar
    Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by puppet_master View Post
    ITs all about cock size
    x2

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some people prefer certain races because of physical stereotypes...I knew a black guy in high school who only dated white girls because he believed their poons were tighter than black girls.

El caballero de ocio puro supafly's Avatar
    puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    Some people prefer certain races because of physical stereotypes...I knew a black guy in high school who only dated white girls because he believed their poons were tighter than black girls.
    LOL, thus implying that he doesn't fit the "big dick" stereotype himself.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kartikr View Post
    Disclaimer: Pls read through the entire post, there is nothing racist in here, just an observation!

So here is my observation:

In general when you evaluate the physical attractiveness of a person , you look at a) Looks and b) Body . But I am not sure that holds true for Black guys. Based on what I have seen in Bars and what I have heard from my own female friends( who think 50 cent is sexy), I would say that if a black guy is tall and well built, he automatically becomes attractive.

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of goodlooking black guys out there ( Will smith , denzel ...no homo). But I think that the looks criteria is quite relaxed when it comes to them.

Funnily though, on some level this seems normal! I believe that when mankind started out, a woman would definitely care more about a guys body than his looks since body could be an indication of strength and hence ability to provide.
    big dong man looks go out the window

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And all along I thought I was a good looking brotha
    (retailmenot)

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mcxk View Post
    I'm still here for you bro. <3
    (no homo)

kondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) kondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) kondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) kondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) kondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) kondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) kondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) kondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) kondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) kondor is on a distinguished road. (+10) kondor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea but the reverse is true too ya know. Some of them white guys is dog ugly yet they get the pickings if she is a different race.
    Sometimes the "w" key does not work proper. If my post does not make sense this might be the reason. Or maybe its just not making sense.

AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In before obligatory lock.

All I can say is "don't believe the hype". Theoretically, I should have a line of white women outside my apartment trying to get with me. Believe me, there's no one outside except the occasional crackhead walking in the rain.
    "Do or do not. There is no 'try'."

Failure is never an option. It's just a temporary result of pushing your limits.

"I know how it feels to expect to get a fair shake, but they won't let you forget that you're the underdog, and you got to be twice as good..."

Gotta keep moving up! lord infamous's Avatar
    lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AdamL00001 View Post
    In before obligatory lock.

All I can say is "don't believe the hype". Theoretically, I should have a line of white women outside my apartment trying to get with me. Believe me, there's no one outside except the occasional crackhead walking in the rain.
    WHAT THE ****?
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mcxk View Post
    Originally Posted by lord infamous View Post
    WHAT THE ****?
    LOL

I think some of it comes down to confidence. I still get dumbfounded when I see a girl who I think is really attractive with *that* guy...like 'How did HE get HER?!'

I think some black guys (or the 'thugs' as some of you called them lol) exude a lot more confidence than other guys and that is why they are successful with women. Women see confidence > looks.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"