Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    RGB24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Cell_Tech_Boy View Post
    Yeah everyone is going to look different at different weights.

BTW, Someone is stealing your pics and post at this forum

http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/forum...2.msg1440.html
    no offense to the Original poster, but of all the peoples pics in this folder why would someone pretend to be him??? lol

meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Traps I think are up to par. I think the camera angle makes them look small - its about waist level (the camera).

apreciate the comments
    "Go hard or go home"
    "200lbs is always 200lbs"
    "Shut the **** up and train"
    "squat til you puke"

meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And rgb24 once you post your pics then you can say **** so how bout you **** off. anyway i bet your some fat prick who stays at home all day. get some friends
    "Go hard or go home"
    "squat til you puke"

Originally Posted by meeee View Post
    And rgb24 once you post your pics then you can say **** so how bout you **** off. anyway i bet your some fat prick who stays at home all day. get some friends
    wow strong hate

just saying that they could have stolen better pics.

Originally Posted by RGB24 View Post
    wow strong hate

just saying that they could have stolen better pics.
    wow strong ***git... let's see yours
    "Go hard or go home"
    "squat til you puke"

user179133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user179133 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LiFtHaTiRoN View Post
    yea, im gonna have to support that. are you 175 at night or in the morning, cuz it can make a big difference. Im up to 181 right now and have recently (within the past 2 months ) gotten up to 181 and I was much bigger than you at 175. try weighing again very first thing in the morning without food. Definite progress and good work on the weight gain tho.

Alright..as usual I'll tell it like it is...and this isn't hating on anyone. LiFt...your legs freakin skinny man. The pic of the OP does not show his legs...so for all we know...his legs are way bigger than yours. That would put him at about the same bw as you.

The other thing to consider is that camera angles can make someone look bigger or smaller. The only true way to tell who "looks" bigger is by putting two people side by side (in person...not in pics).

Originally Posted by LiFtHaTiRoN View Post
    yea, im gonna have to support that. are you 175 at night or in the morning, cuz it can make a big difference. Im up to 181 right now and have recently (within the past 2 months ) gotten up to 181 and I was much bigger than you at 175. try weighing again very first thing in the morning without food. Definite progress and good work on the weight gain tho.
    1 - I'm not ripped so i'm gunna be heavier

2 - why would I change my weight, it's not gunna make any difference to how i look

3 - I already said (twice previously) that this is my average weight. sometimes I weight more, sometimes less

thanks for comments anyway, lookin good

ps i'm 177. i was rounding down
    "Go hard or go home"
    "squat til you puke"

wow strong ***git... let's see yours
    if you cant stand the heat GTFO the kitchen! listen you posted the pics and you don't want any criticism, it don't work that way

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SydDaKyd View Post
    im the same height as you and 10 pounds less. my point is i dont think thats your real weight

thats what fat can do to YOU

You are higher BF

Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by 2pounds View Post
    thats what fat can do to YOU
    owned

This thread is funny

musclepremium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ps i'm 177. i was rounding down
    You look 157

meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look like you bloated up a bit. You taking pro-hormones by any chance? Sheesh at least wait till you have built up a base before you take that crap.

jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you dont look 25lbs bigger in that after picture, but yea ill believe your 175.
    Bench: 185 lbs
    Squat: 285 lbs

meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meatgrinder67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamesh23 View Post
    you dont look 25lbs bigger in that after picture, but yea ill believe your 175.
    looks like water gains to me everyone knows prohormones just bloat the hell out of you its all an illusion. the guy is going to lose all of the water weight in a few weeks.

Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cell_Tech_Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by meatgrinder67 View Post
    looks like water gains to me everyone knows prohormones just bloat the hell out of you its all an illusion. the guy is going to lose all of the water weight in a few weeks.
    must be dat dere cell-tech!

Whey is the only supp i take.

don't really mind i don't thinks it's too shabby for 6 months.
    "Go hard or go home"
    "squat til you puke"

if you cant stand the heat GTFO the kitchen! listen you posted the pics and you don't want any criticism, it don't work that way
    Never said it did. Post your pics then we'll talk

ps i'm 15, i wouldn't take prohormones
    "Go hard or go home"
    "squat til you puke"

Never said it did. Post your pics then we'll talk

ps i'm 15, i wouldn't take prohormones

Didn't know you were 15, pretty good for your age. Do you tend to carry weight in your legs, cause honestly based on the upper body pics I can't see a 25 lb difference in you.

Well they were 19 inches when i started there 23 1/2 now i think
    "Go hard or go home"
    "squat til you puke"

Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10) Go4th is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You defently got larger shoulders than the first pic/Delts got bigger
    O i cant spell.....

Every set im a step Closer>
    Goals: To Get bigger everyday till my body cant handle it!

TowerzBFS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TowerzBFS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TowerzBFS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TowerzBFS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TowerzBFS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TowerzBFS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TowerzBFS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TowerzBFS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TowerzBFS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TowerzBFS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TowerzBFS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, a bunch of ignorant idiots in this thread.

Originally Posted by TowerzBFS View Post
    why do you say that?

Originally Posted by TowerzBFS View Post
    that would include you then since you since you haven't said anything worthwhile

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that would include you then since you since you haven't said anything worthwhile
    Quite true.

to OP

Mass has clearly been gained on all bodyparts. +1 or 2 bf%

Has anyone noticed your gains at your high school and said anything?

Ye everyone has. Maybe the pic doesn't completely show the cahnge. I was away for most of the summer and when i came back I was huge apparently (teens don't really lift in Ireland).

I put on loads of weight and went from tiny to bigger and people were really surprised cos I don't really make a big deal about me doin weights so not everone knows.

ps I know i'm not that big (yet)
    "Go hard or go home"
    "squat til you puke"

Ye everyone has. Maybe the pic doesn't completely show the cahnge. I was away for most of the summer and when i came back I was huge apparently (teens don't really lift in Ireland).

I put on loads of weight and went from tiny to bigger and people were really surprised cos I don't really make a big deal about me doin weights so not everone knows.

ps I know i'm not that big (yet)
    its easier for people to notice if they haven't seen you in a long time. If you gain enough weight people won't even recognize you.

Ye thats why they thought I was musch bigger. I got a few comments in the first like 2 months but nt many (this is during school so I see everyone daily) then after 3 months or so of holidays I got a good few when we were back at school
    "Go hard or go home"
    "squat til you puke"

cwest94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwest94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwest94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwest94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwest94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwest94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwest94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwest94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwest94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, I see a big difference between your before and after pics. Keep up the good job bro!!!

Thanks man
    "Go hard or go home"
    "squat til you puke"