comptechgsr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is drinking 3-4 cups of tea bad for you?

per day.

at work i've been drinking about 3-4 cups of tea (green, chamomile, earl grey) and maybe a cup of coffee.

i usually don't drink coffee though.

in addition, i have like 10 glasses of water per day (maybe like 5 at work).

I also work out everyday after work.

RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobBodUtah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Good Job

Tea is better for you because the caffeine is natural, compared to synthetic caffeine in most coffees. Green Tea is especially good for you, and there are natural antioxidants and anticarcinogenics (small amounts, but everything helps.)

Green tea also helps with fat loss, so keep it up!!
    Perfection is Perfected Since 1982!

Retraction: Updates and Improvements Recently Being Made on Perfection!!

Work In Progress!!

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uhhh, coffee is naturally caffinated. Green tea does have more antioxidants though.