Closed Thread
Page 1 of 330 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Grizzly Wintergreen youngNhopefull's Avatar
    youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smokeless Tobacco Users?

anyone in here Dip/Chew? if so what brand/flavor?

im packin a variety right now.

Last edited by youngNhopefull; 10-17-2007 at 06:55 PM.
    CHEW CREW.

Fcukin HiGh

8-3-10

gsxr150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gsxr150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gsxr150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gsxr150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gsxr150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gsxr150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gsxr150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gsxr150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gsxr150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gsxr150 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gsxr150 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Grizz.

jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by youngNhopefull View Post
    anyone in here Dip/Chew? if so what brand/flavor?

im packin a variety right now.

And i do Grizzly Min/Wintergreen. cant post the pic for w/e reason tho.
    here, i love wintergreen skoal too

i tried berry blend a while ago, stay away

Master of the Dark Arts Tromboner45's Avatar
    Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mothafugging grizzly.

I eat that ****. I'll rep anyone who dips grizz, too.
    Hate is a powerful word; I, in turn, am a powerful man, borne from it. Your fear is my strength, your insecurity, my pride. All i have ever known is loathing... You toss aside my teachings to preach of love, which you know nothing of?! I know love... Let me show you the way. Hate... Hate was my first love.

The demons are sleepless and immaterial, death is at hand, and I am weak. Lord, help me; do not let Thy creature perish, for Thou carest for me in my misery.

St. Peter of Damascus

youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngNhopefull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tromboner45 View Post
    Mothafugging grizzly.

Rep away lol. i love it. i havent tried skoal mint or anything from skoal other than those few flavors. i like to have a nice taste once in a while.

Not that mint or wintergreen is bad!
    CHEW CREW.

Fcukin HiGh

8-3-10

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was just about to put in some new Cope Smooth Hickory. Anyone tried it yet? I love it
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How can you guys afford skoal and cope? grizz here is 1.59 a can and I hate paying that. I heard some people are paying $5 a can in some places!
    Hate is a powerful word; I, in turn, am a powerful man, borne from it. Your fear is my strength, your insecurity, my pride. All i have ever known is loathing... You toss aside my teachings to preach of love, which you know nothing of?! I know love... Let me show you the way. Hate... Hate was my first love.

The demons are sleepless and immaterial, death is at hand, and I am weak. Lord, help me; do not let Thy creature perish, for Thou carest for me in my misery.

St. Peter of Damascus

Originally Posted by PhalC1 View Post
    I was just about to put in some new Cope Smooth Hickory. Anyone tried it yet? I love it
    I've heard good things about that stuff . im gonna buy myself a can tomorrow.
    How can you guys afford skoal and cope? grizz here is 1.59 a can and I hate paying that. I heard some people are paying $5 a can in some places!
    I pay like 2.80 for a can of grizz. 4.40 for cope.
    CHEW CREW.

Fcukin HiGh

8-3-10

ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They just raised the tax here in Utah. A thing of Cope now costs(tax included) 5.51. Luckily my gf lives in the country part of the state so I stop at their gas stations and they always have really good deals. Buy 1 get one free, buy 1 get the second half off, etc
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Not that mint or wintergreen is bad!
    Ever tried Kodiak wintergreen?
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpadilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf

how much is a pcak of cigs?
    i pay 5 for a pack o cigs, about 4-5 for skoal

Ever tried Kodiak wintergreen?
    No, i havent. How is it?
    CHEW CREW.

Fcukin HiGh

8-3-10

Its the only one of the new ones worth trying IMO. The new whiskey is just like black, which is good, but just buy black instead. The new long cut straight or whatever is just a new package
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

No, i havent. How is it?
    It doesnt have a strong tobacco taste. Its interesting, the only way I can think to describe it is mellow with a hint of sweet. Cans packed well too
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

It doesnt have a strong tobacco taste. Its interesting, the only way I can think to describe it is mellow with a hint of sweet. Cans packed well too
    Have to give that a try then. Isnt it cheaper than grizzly?
    CHEW CREW.

Fcukin HiGh

8-3-10

Have to give that a try then. Isnt it cheaper than grizzly?
    No, lol, its expensive as hell here. About $5 if I remember right. I just bought it cause I havent tried it or anyone I was with hasnt
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

No, lol, its expensive as hell here. About $5 if I remember right. I just bought it cause I havent tried it or anyone I was with hasnt

Hmm.. maybe im thinkin of some of that red seal stuff. which i havent tried either. from what ive heard its nothing too special
    CHEW CREW.

Fcukin HiGh

8-3-10

Hmm.. maybe im thinkin of some of that red seal stuff. which i havent tried either. from what ive heard its nothing too special
    Couple of my friends have. They say dont even worry about it
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    griz blue can, sometimes i switch it up and go green or original.

i cant bring myself to pay three times the price for skoal.

I pay like 2.80 for a can of grizz. 4.40 for cope.
    Damn. That's all I can say.

They just raised the tax here in Utah. A thing of Cope now costs(tax included) 5.51. Luckily my gf lives in the country part of the state so I stop at their gas stations and they always have really good deals. Buy 1 get one free, buy 1 get the second half off, etc
    F*CK THAT! 5.51 for a can? I would make my own for that ****.

Originally Posted by jpadilla View Post
    wtf

camels are like 2.89, marlboro about the same. At some places, up to 3.19.

St. Peter of Damascus

Originally Posted by jpadilla View Post
    wtf

Cigarettes are pretty high here as well.. Like 4.70 for Newports.

4 for about any pack of camels
    CHEW CREW.

Fcukin HiGh

8-3-10

Damn. That's all I can say.

F*CK THAT! 5.51 for a can? I would make my own for that ****.

camels are like 2.89, marlboro about the same. At some places, up to 3.19.
    You are living the life with those prices! 4.29 for basic camels. Jades(which I used to smoke, but I dont smoke anything anymore) are about 4.8x
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mothafugging grizzly.

grizzly mint and skoal mint, are my choice when i get ahold of some
    Bench: 185 lbs
    Squat: 285 lbs

Originally Posted by jamesh23 View Post
    grizzly mint and skoal mint, are my choice when i get ahold of some
    Do yu get much of a buzz From that Skoal? i really get nothing. only grizz and cope give me a buzz
    CHEW CREW.

Fcukin HiGh

8-3-10

Do yu get much of a buzz From that Skoal? i really get nothing. only grizz and cope give me a buzz
    First time I tried Grizz WG it made my legs numb and tingly lol
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

First time I tried Grizz WG it made my legs numb and tingly lol
    Yep, i know how ya felt on that one. For whatever reason, i think wintergreen is stronger than any other grizzly. maybe not, but it sure seems it to me.
    CHEW CREW.

Fcukin HiGh

8-3-10

Yep, i know how ya felt on that one. For whatever reason, i think wintergreen is stronger than any other grizzly. maybe not, but it sure seems it to me.
    x2

there was some stuff I got in Az, I dont remember what it was called though, that was $0.59 a can that effed me up hardcore lol. (yes fifty nine cents)
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im still new to it so yea but not as good a buzz as grizzly, doesnt even come close, I've been dipping for like 2 months and the skoal is really wearing off.
    Bench: 185 lbs
    Squat: 285 lbs

Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been chewing Skoal Apple

Originally Posted by Brasmonky View Post
    I've been chewing Skoal Apple
    i love apple and Peach from skoal. Great taste to me.
    CHEW CREW.

Fcukin HiGh

8-3-10