DWlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DWlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

should biceps and triceps be worked twice a week?

I work each bodypart once a week my schedule is

Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wed: Shoulder,Traps
    Thur:Cardio
    Friday:Arms
    Saturday:Legs
    Sunday:Off

I was wondering if i should work my biceps and triceps twice a week?

Hoffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hoffman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    since my brother just bought 2 25lbs dumbbells i was thinking the same doing triceps on tues and then again on saturday and biceps on wensday and doing them on saturday as well

Pyr0_FrEaK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pyr0_FrEaK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pyr0_FrEaK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pyr0_FrEaK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pyr0_FrEaK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pyr0_FrEaK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pyr0_FrEaK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pyr0_FrEaK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pyr0_FrEaK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pyr0_FrEaK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pyr0_FrEaK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I hit my tri's and bi's twice a week cause I usually feel like it lol. Anyways I do tri's mon and thurs and bi's on teus and fri that way I can take 2 days off
    Weight:210lbs been here for awhile now
    Bench:250lbs
    Squat:3?? havent maxed yet but I know its in 300's
    Deadlift:3?? havent maxed on this either its in 300's

DWlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DWlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So i should hit my biceps, and triceps twice a week? like 6 sets for tris on chest day and 6 sets for biceps on back day. And 9 sets each on arm day?>

candrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want to get big, concentrate on the big 3 (Chest, Back, Legs). Bi's and Tri's get worked in chest and back so once a week is certainly enough!

guy_attitude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guy_attitude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want to get big, concentrate on the big 3 (Chest, Back, Legs). Bi's and Tri's get worked in chest and back so once a week is certainly enough!
    words which every body builder should know.

LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    No, your biceps, triceps are just like every other muscle in your body, and should be worked once every 5 - 7 days. doing more doesnt mean better growth, your muscle grows outside of the gym. Eat and Rest.
    Last edited by LiL_JaY; 06-23-2005 at 02:52 AM.
    Started: 114lbs
    Currently: 218lbs

Location: Lazy student, 19, from Sunny England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    alot of people make this mistake, biceps are a relatively small mucles, so they can be easily over trained, stick to once a week as they wil be getting a workout with other exercises n e way