Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by The Bigcheese
    Your the bitch. You come on here bragging that you spent all of this money. Well if your an "attorney" you can afford more than $4K. But your not!
    And I meant karat, look it up if you don't know what it is!
    I know what a carat is. I have no idea about the "karret" thing you mentioned in your previous post. If you take the time to reread any post on here of mine, you might notice that I never bragged about spending the money. I actually stated that I thought it was too much money and I would have rather had a plasma tv and some protein. It has nothing to do with being able to afford anything. I have that covered. I could afford a $10k ring, but that is not the point. And you don't have to put attorney in quotation marks, because unlike "karret," attorney is actually a real word.

And I didn't call you a bitch. I called you a stupid **** and you keep proving it with such classic lines as "your the bitch." Don't they teach english in 6th grade anymore?
    Last edited by Ace7; 06-24-2005 at 08:48 AM.

The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ace7
    I know what a carat is. I have no idea about the "karret" thing you mentioned in your previous post. If you take the time to reread any post on here of mine, you might notice that I never bragged about spending the money. I actually stated that I thought it was too much money and I would have rather had a plasma tv and some protein. It has nothing to do with being able to afford anything. I have that covered. I could afford a $10k ring, but that is not the point. And you don't have to put attorney in quotation marks, because unlike "karret," attorney is actually a real word.

And I didn't call you a bitch. I called you a stupid **** and you keep proving it with such classic lines as "your the bitch." Don't they teach english in 6th grady anymore?
    "Don't they teach english in 6th grady anymore"
    you mean, don't they teach English in 6th grade anymore.
    So I spelt the word karat wrong, get over it.
    I just thing that use post stupid threads, and that you brag way to much.
    ~~~Patience and Persistence~~~

Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Don't they teach english in 6th grady anymore"
    you mean, don't they teach English in 6th grade anymore.
    So I spelt the word karat wrong, get over it.
    I just thing that use post stupid threads, and that you brag way to much.
    I just "thing" "use" don't "no" what sarcasm is. And that you are a stupid ****.
    Last edited by Ace7; 06-24-2005 at 08:50 AM.

The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000) The Bigcheese is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just "thing" "use" don't "no" what sarcasm is. And that you are a stupid ****.
    This is getting dumb.
    Good luck with asking your girl, but make you ask her dad for permission first.
    Not a lot of guys do that now a days. But be a man.
    It will make him respect you more.

This is getting dumb.
    Good luck with asking your girl, but make you ask her dad for permission first.
    Not a lot of guys do that now a days. But be a man.
    It will make him respect you more.
    I think the days of father's ownership of their daughters are long gone.

I think the days of father's ownership of their daughters are long gone.
    I thought you would say something like that.

Smile

I thought you would say something like that.
    Maybe you are more intelligent than I have given you credit for. Great minds think alike you know.

He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe some of those starving folks should have went to college for 4 years, then law school for 3 more, then passed the bar like I did. Then they could afford all the food they need and a nice ring
    I thought you were a dickhead. But, after reading that, you're not so bad after all - although, I wouldn't spend **** on a ring for some woman.

Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by martydaman
    shut the hell up dude. Bragging about proposing to someone he wants to marry? The least you could do is congratulate him
    he's a troll he's just looking for attention
    that pict is from a website
    everything he says is always fake
    read his friggin post history
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

Aloflito for ever:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=443504

Question

Originally Posted by Com-Shuk
    he's a troll he's just looking for attention
    that pict is from a website
    everything he says is always fake
    read his friggin post history
    Who are you and why do you think I am a troll for some reason? I can back up anything I have ever said on bb.com.

Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Com-Shuk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who are you and why do you think I am a troll for some reason? I can back up anything I have ever said on bb.com.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=373032
    NO2 was proven to be all placebo.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=397705

hmm werent you with your gf for like YEARS?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=409419
    arent you an attorney?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=451706
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=459145
    you really went to college ?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=466488
    again dont you ahve an hot girlfriend?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=474213
    So now you're attorney in chief or what?

anyway i wont go further, seeing how many ****ing useless thread you started if you're not a troll you have the most pathetic life ever and really need FRIENDS to talk to
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

Aloflito for ever:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=443504

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Pro-Pain
    $4,000 on jewelry? That's ****ing ridiculous. Do you know how many people are starving in the world while you're buying a 4k ring?
    lol
    please

Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diesel66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Robody
    so share the info. Where is the cheapest/best place online or wherever
    to buy a diamond???

If I want to get married I NEED to know.
    get the synthetic diamonds. Exactly the same as "real" diamonds but made in the lab.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.09/diamond.html
    Vote the b**** out
    "Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe."
    11/18/93
    "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban,
    picking up every one of them... "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,
    "I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."
    --U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), CBS-TV's "60 Minutes," 2/5/95
    FYI she had a Concealed Carry Permit because she fears being attacked.

JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Pro-Pain
    $4,000 on jewelry? That's ****ing ridiculous. Do you know how many people are starving in the world while you're buying a 4k ring?
    Are you telling me you've never bought anything over 4k in your life?

JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel66
    get the synthetic diamonds. Exactly the same as "real" diamonds but made in the lab.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.09/diamond.html
    Just so long as she doesn't know it's synthetic.

Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

arent you an attorney?

anyway i wont go further, seeing how many ****ing useless thread you started if you're not a troll you have the most pathetic life ever and really need FRIENDS to talk to

Smells like ownage?
    "GUYZ WTF IS UP WITH THE NEG REPS??? SINCE ive got them ive had such a blow to my confidence that I have become no more then a jobless 19 year old who lives with parents and that plays world of warcraft all day long (im rank 13 - almost high warlord btw). WTF?"

'Diagroth'

"kill urself and hope reincarnation is true. u fucc"

'azhardcore24'

"Stop negative repping me...
    Internet rep is my life; this is what I live for.
    Don't do this to me"

'Froggystyle'

5_FINGERS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_FINGERS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_FINGERS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_FINGERS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_FINGERS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_FINGERS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_FINGERS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_FINGERS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_FINGERS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_FINGERS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5_FINGERS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Don't fall into a trap is all i say, i just hope your doing this for yourself and not her. Remember you have a life as well, follow your own dreams, don't let her determine what you should and shouldn't do. That being said, i hope everything works out for you, and you live a happy life doing what YOU want to do.

He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) He Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Numero_Uno
    Smells like ownage?
    I smelled that too. I thought it was dog ****.

arent you an attorney?

I never knew I had a fan that followed me around on this site. That kind of makes me feel all warm inside. Anyways, I guess I will answer your post in the order of the links you gave.

1. Yes, I took N02 and it worked for me. You call it a Placebo. Whether it is or not, placebos can have a psychological effect. Perhaps it made me workout harder that day.

2. Is there a rule that says you can't flirt when you have a gf?

3. Do you think attorneys don't have to have job interviews? How else do you think we get jobs?

4. In your mind going to college some how prevents you from farting during deadlifts? Explain that one in detail to me. I push myself hard and sometimes you have to let one go.
    5. Yes I went to college, but I never took the Shemalolgy class. Sorry.

6. Did you bother to read my second post of that thread?

7. Yes, basically I am.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Did you even read any of the posts that you linked to? I don't understand why you are calling me a troll and you can't seem to back it up.

Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ace, where did you and your girl go to school?

olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by whiplash
    spending this amount shows that you have class.

enugh said.
    No, it shows you are a tool. The 'diamond ring tradition' is actually a clever marketing campaign of DeBeers designed to relieve sheep like you of your money. The price of diamonds is kept artificially inflated by marketing hype and restriction of supply, diamonds have little real value. Try reselling a diamond and you'll see what I mean.

olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by assorted tards
    karat
    The carat is a unit of weight. 1 carat = 0.2g

The karat is a unit of purity. 1 karat = 1/24. Hence 24 karat gold is pure gold.

Originally Posted by Culmination
    Ace, where did you and your girl go to school?
    I did my undergrad at OSU and Wright State Univ. in Dayton. I did my first year of law school at U.of Louisville, then transferred to U.of Cincinnati to finish out the program. She is finishing up at U.of Cincinnati right now. And she did all of her undergrad at WSU.

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by olaf christ
    No, it shows you are a tool. The 'diamond ring tradition' is actually a clever marketing campaign of DeBeers designed to relieve sheep like you of your money. The price of diamonds is kept artificially inflated by marketing hype and restriction of supply, diamonds have little real value. Try reselling a diamond and you'll see what I mean.
    I looked at it as an investment of sorts. Certainly the diamond itself is not a monetary investment, as I have no hopes of it gaining in value, nor would we ever sell it even if it did. The investment is in a future family and a loving wife to pop out some kids and carry on the Valentine name.
    People spend money on things all the time that are not really worth the monetary price. That is besides the point. I don't worry about where your McDonalds money goes now do I?

Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50) Culmination will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    o i forgot, congrats.

I looked at it as an investment of sorts. Certainly the diamond itself is not a monetary investment, as I have no hopes of it gaining in value, nor would we ever sell it even if it did. The investment is in a future family and a loving wife to pop out some kids and carry on the Valentine name.
    People spend money on things all the time that are not really worth the monetary price. That is besides the point. I don't worry about where your McDonalds money goes now do I?
    Well if that's how you see it then fair enough, ultimately it is your money, although I would question the real effect of such 'investments' on your 'future family'. I was mainly referring to the tard who said that buying a $4k diamond ring showed 'class'. Spending that amount of money because it is 'classy' is the mark of a true tool.

PS: I don't spend money at McDonalds. Coincidentally, your diamond money goes largely to DeBeers, who pay tax in England. Everytime someone shells out an inflated price for a diamond, a nice chunk of that money ends up over here. So keep it up
    Last edited by olaf christ; 06-26-2005 at 10:04 AM.

Talking

Well if that's how you see it then fair enough, ultimately it is your money. I was mainly referring to the tard who said that buying a $4k diamond ring showed 'class'. Spending that amount of money because it is 'classy' is the mark of a true tool.

PS: I don't spend money at McDonalds. Coincidentally, your diamond money goes largely to DeBeers, who pay tax in England. Everytime someone shells out an inflated price for a diamond, a nice chunk of that money ends up over here. So keep it up
    As and American, I feel it is my duty to help bail out the English as we have throughout history. So no need to thank me.

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well if that's how you see it then fair enough, ultimately it is your money, although I would question the real effect of such 'investments' on your 'future family'. I was mainly referring to the tard who said that buying a $4k diamond ring showed 'class'. Spending that amount of money because it is 'classy' is the mark of a true tool.

Who the fck cares. Its the meaning of the diamond that matters. If you can't realize that then you're the one who is the tool.

Originally Posted by TAR68
    Who the fck cares. Its the meaning of the diamond that matters. If you can't realize that then you're the one who is the tool.
    Negative, you are the tool if you need $4000 to express that sentiment.

As and American, I feel it is my duty to help bail out the English as we have throughout history. So no need to thank me.
    Although with that nice $7.8 trillion national debt, you're gonna need someone to return the favour pretty soon

Although with that nice $7.8 trillion national debt, you're gonna need someone to return the favour pretty soon
    I am not complaining. I think England has been very good to the US.