Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Just dropped $4k on an engagement ring:)

Those of you that know me have seen me refer to my gf as my fiance before, but it was never really official. Still not official, but I have the ring now at least. Never thought I would be happy about spending 4k on a piece of rock, but I bought it from a trusted internet provider and paid 0 sales tax. I got it appraised today at a local jeweler and it panned out and actually appraised at over $7k. So all in all I am happy about it. I am not even into diamonds or anything, but it looks pretty to me so I bet she will like it.

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ace7
    Those of you that know me have seen me refer to my gf as my fiance before, but it was never really official. Still not official, but I have the ring now at least. Never thought I would be happy about spending 4k on a piece of rock, but I bought it from a trusted internet provider and paid 0 sales tax. I got it appraised today at a local jeweler and it panned out and actually appraised at over $7k. So all in all I am happy about it. I am not even into diamonds or anything, but it looks pretty to me so I bet she will like it.
    Nice, 7k...damn. She better like it...lol.

mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice got pics?

agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50) agcrisco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oregon has no sales tax if that helps.

Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ace7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here is the pic I have of it.
    Attached Images

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    where's the metal part?

that looks sweet though man

Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Loc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here is the pic I have of it.
    Will you marry me

j/k

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow, congrats man. How many carats is the diamond?
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    btw how old are you, and your fiance ? How did you decide that bshe is the one, and how long have you known her? good luck, and congrats.
    I am king.

Talking

It is .95 carats and the setting I decided on was a white gold tiffany setting. I would have rather had a plasma tv and a year's supply of muscle milk, but oh well. Now if she says yes, my kid's will have a fighting chance of being good looking!

Talking

Originally Posted by sicosico
    btw how old are you, and your fiance ? How did you decide that bshe is the one, and how long have you known her? good luck, and congrats.
    I am 26 and she is 25. We have been dating since I was 18 and her 17 in highschool. It is cool bc we went to undergrad college together, then we came to grad school at the same place. As far as her being the one, I think she is great in every category there is. We get along great and she is hot!!!

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is .95 carats and the setting I decided on was a white gold tiffany setting. I would have rather had a plasma tv and a year's supply of muscle milk, but oh well. Now if she says yes, my kid's will have a fighting chance of being good looking!
    Nice, a ring like that will win any girl over. You'll be fine. Good luck on the proposal anyway
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

sunrise is on a distinguished road. (+10) sunrise is on a distinguished road. (+10) sunrise is on a distinguished road. (+10) sunrise is on a distinguished road. (+10) sunrise is on a distinguished road. (+10) sunrise is on a distinguished road. (+10) sunrise is on a distinguished road. (+10) sunrise is on a distinguished road. (+10) sunrise is on a distinguished road. (+10) sunrise is on a distinguished road. (+10) sunrise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And if she says no you can have a plasma tv and a year's supply of muscle milk

jk she's gonna say yes... I'm a guy and even I'd say yes

***Misc Ikariam Crue*** morgansd12's Avatar
    morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morgansd12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Nice job...whats the color/quality and did you get a GIA certificate?
    **************M*********
    World > Laltoios[80:89] > WineSkillz

Originally Posted by morgansd12
    Nice job...whats the color/quality and did you get a GIA certificate?
    E color,vs2, with princess ideal cut and I have the gia cert. I am happy with it bc it is perfectly eye clean. I didn't want to pay for something that takes a microscope to notice the flaw.

TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We get along great and she is hot!!!
    Please post pics so I can confirm.

AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmericanMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beautiful ring man. Good luck!
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

Originally Posted by TrollingMotor
    Man, I have some awesome pics. I don't want to put them on here though bc I would rather not have a bunch of 16 year olds jacking off to my woman. You are just going to have to take my word for it unless she gives me permission. But then again I am not going to ask her bc then she might come on here and see the thread about the ring and ruin the entire surprise.

Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt P will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TrollingMotor

I second this motion.

I am Powerlifter the next arnold's Avatar
    the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ten Reasons Why You Should Never Accept a Diamond Ring from Anyone, Under Any Circumstances, Even If They Really Want to Give You One (2/14/02)
    By Liz Stanton, CPE Staff Economist

1. You've Been Psychologically Conditioned To Want a Diamond
    The diamond engagement ring is a 63-year-old invention of N.W.Ayer advertising agency. The De Beers diamond cartel contracted N.W.Ayer to create a demand for what are, essentially, useless hunks of rock.

2. Diamonds are Priced Well Above Their Value
    The De Beers cartel has systematically held diamond prices at levels far greater than their abundance would generate under anything even remotely resembling perfect competition. All diamonds not already under its control are bought by the cartel, and then the De Beers cartel carefully managed world diamond supply in order to keep prices steadily high.

3. Diamonds Have No Resale or Investment Value
    Any diamond that you buy or receive will indeed be yours forever: De Beers’ advertising deliberately brain-washed women not to sell; the steady price is a tool to prevent speculation in diamonds; and no dealer will buy a diamond from you. You can only sell it at a diamond purchasing center or a pawn shop where you will receive a tiny fraction of its original "value."

4. Diamond Miners are Disproportionately Exposed to HIV/AIDS
    Many diamond mining camps enforce all-male, no-family rules. Men contract HIV/AIDS from camp sex-workers, while women married to miners have no access to employment, no income outside of their husbands and no bargaining power for negotiating safe sex, and thus are at extremely high risk of contracting HIV.

5. Open-Pit Diamond Mines Pose Environmental Threats
    Diamond mines are open pits where salts, heavy minerals, organisms, oil, and chemicals from mining equipment freely leach into ground-water, endangering people in nearby mining camps and villages, as well as downstream plants and animals.

6. Diamond Mine-Owners Violate Indigenous People's Rights
    Diamond mines in Australia, Canada, India and many countries in Africa are situated on lands traditionally associated with indigenous peoples. Many of these communities have been displaced, while others remain, often at great cost to their health, livelihoods and traditional cultures.

7. Slave Laborers Cut and Polish Diamonds
    More than one-half of the world's diamonds are processed in India where many of the cutters and polishers are bonded child laborers. Bonded children work to pay off the debts of their relatives, often unsuccessfully. When they reach adulthood their debt is passed on to their younger siblings or to their own children.

8. Conflict Diamonds Fund Civil Wars in Africa
    There is no reliable way to insure that your diamond was not mined or stolen by government or rebel military forces in order to finance civil conflict. Conflict diamonds are traded either for guns or for cash to pay and feed soldiers.

9. Diamond Wars are Fought Using Child Warriors
    Many diamond producing governments and rebel forces use children as soldiers, laborers in military camps, and sex slaves. Child soldiers are given drugs to overcome their fear and reluctance to participate in atrocities.

10. Small Arms Trade is Intimately Related to Diamond Smuggling
    Illicit diamonds inflame the clandestine trade of small arms. There are 500 billion small arms in the world today which are used to kill 500,000 people annually, the vast majority of whom are non-combatants.

References:

Collier, Paul, "Economic Causes of Civil Conflict and Their Implications for Policy," World Bank, June 15, 2000.

Epstein, Edward Jay, "Have You Ever Tried to Sell a Diamond?", The Atlantic Monthly, February 1982. http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/82...02diamond1.htm

Global Witness, "Conflict Diamonds: Possibilities for the Identification, Certification and Control of Diamonds," A Briefing Document, June 2000, http://www.globalwitness.org/text/ca...s/reports.html

Human Rights Watch/Asia, "The Small Hands of Slavery: Bonded Child Labor In India," Human Rights Watch Children's Rights Project, www.hrw.org/reports/1996/India3.htm .

Human Rights Watch, "Children’s Rights: Stop the Use of Child Soldiers;" www.hrw.org/campaigns/crp/index.htm .

Kerlin, Katherine "Diamonds Aren’t Forever: Environmental Degradation and Civil War in the Gem Trade," The Environment Magazine, http://www.emagazine.com/september-o..._consumer.html .

Le Billon, Philippe, "Angola’s Political Economy of War: The Role of Oil and Diamonds, 1975-2000," African Affairs, (2001), 100, p.55-80.

Mines and Communities, "The Mining Curse: The roles of mining in ‘underdeveloped’ economies," Minewatch Asia Pacific/Nostromo Briefing Paper, February 1999, www.minesandcommunities.org/Country/curse.htm .

Other Facets, Number 1, April 2001; Number 2, June 2001; Number 3, October 2001, www.partnershipafricacanada.org/hsdp/of.html .

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that's retarded. dont come in here to try and sabotage this guy's plan for no reason. you didnt even congratulate him

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am 26 and she is 25. We have been dating since I was 18 and her 17 in highschool. It is cool bc we went to undergrad college together, then we came to grad school at the same place. As far as her being the one, I think she is great in every category there is. We get along great and she is hot!!!
    you've been together over 7 years, technically you're married already...

TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrollingMotor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Spuddy
    you didnt even congratulate him

Congratulate him on buying a ring?

n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n1rv4n4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Studies typically show that the "passion" in relationships dries up at around 10 years. Enjoy what you have left.

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by the next arnold
    Ten Reasons Why You Should Never Accept a Diamond Ring from Anyone, Under Any Circumstances, Even If They Really Want to Give You One (2/14/02)
    By Liz Stanton, CPE Staff Economist

1. You've Been Psychologically Conditioned To Want a Diamond
    The diamond engagement ring is a 63-year-old invention of N.W.Ayer advertising agency. The De Beers diamond cartel contracted N.W.Ayer to create a demand for what are, essentially, useless hunks of rock.

2. Diamonds are Priced Well Above Their Value
    The De Beers cartel has systematically held diamond prices at levels far greater than their abundance would generate under anything even remotely resembling perfect competition. All diamonds not already under its control are bought by the cartel, and then the De Beers cartel carefully managed world diamond supply in order to keep prices steadily high.

3. Diamonds Have No Resale or Investment Value
    Any diamond that you buy or receive will indeed be yours forever: De Beers’ advertising deliberately brain-washed women not to sell; the steady price is a tool to prevent speculation in diamonds; and no dealer will buy a diamond from you. You can only sell it at a diamond purchasing center or a pawn shop where you will receive a tiny fraction of its original "value."

4. Diamond Miners are Disproportionately Exposed to HIV/AIDS
    Many diamond mining camps enforce all-male, no-family rules. Men contract HIV/AIDS from camp sex-workers, while women married to miners have no access to employment, no income outside of their husbands and no bargaining power for negotiating safe sex, and thus are at extremely high risk of contracting HIV.

5. Open-Pit Diamond Mines Pose Environmental Threats
    Diamond mines are open pits where salts, heavy minerals, organisms, oil, and chemicals from mining equipment freely leach into ground-water, endangering people in nearby mining camps and villages, as well as downstream plants and animals.

6. Diamond Mine-Owners Violate Indigenous People's Rights
    Diamond mines in Australia, Canada, India and many countries in Africa are situated on lands traditionally associated with indigenous peoples. Many of these communities have been displaced, while others remain, often at great cost to their health, livelihoods and traditional cultures.

7. Slave Laborers Cut and Polish Diamonds
    More than one-half of the world's diamonds are processed in India where many of the cutters and polishers are bonded child laborers. Bonded children work to pay off the debts of their relatives, often unsuccessfully. When they reach adulthood their debt is passed on to their younger siblings or to their own children.

8. Conflict Diamonds Fund Civil Wars in Africa
    There is no reliable way to insure that your diamond was not mined or stolen by government or rebel military forces in order to finance civil conflict. Conflict diamonds are traded either for guns or for cash to pay and feed soldiers.

9. Diamond Wars are Fought Using Child Warriors
    Many diamond producing governments and rebel forces use children as soldiers, laborers in military camps, and sex slaves. Child soldiers are given drugs to overcome their fear and reluctance to participate in atrocities.

10. Small Arms Trade is Intimately Related to Diamond Smuggling
    Illicit diamonds inflame the clandestine trade of small arms. There are 500 billion small arms in the world today which are used to kill 500,000 people annually, the vast majority of whom are non-combatants.

References:

Collier, Paul, "Economic Causes of Civil Conflict and Their Implications for Policy," World Bank, June 15, 2000.

Epstein, Edward Jay, "Have You Ever Tried to Sell a Diamond?", The Atlantic Monthly, February 1982. http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/82...02diamond1.htm

Global Witness, "Conflict Diamonds: Possibilities for the Identification, Certification and Control of Diamonds," A Briefing Document, June 2000, http://www.globalwitness.org/text/ca...s/reports.html

Human Rights Watch/Asia, "The Small Hands of Slavery: Bonded Child Labor In India," Human Rights Watch Children's Rights Project, www.hrw.org/reports/1996/India3.htm .

Human Rights Watch, "Children’s Rights: Stop the Use of Child Soldiers;" www.hrw.org/campaigns/crp/index.htm .

Kerlin, Katherine "Diamonds Aren’t Forever: Environmental Degradation and Civil War in the Gem Trade," The Environment Magazine, http://www.emagazine.com/september-o..._consumer.html .

Le Billon, Philippe, "Angola’s Political Economy of War: The Role of Oil and Diamonds, 1975-2000," African Affairs, (2001), 100, p.55-80.

Mines and Communities, "The Mining Curse: The roles of mining in ‘underdeveloped’ economies," Minewatch Asia Pacific/Nostromo Briefing Paper, February 1999, www.minesandcommunities.org/Country/curse.htm .

Other Facets, Number 1, April 2001; Number 2, June 2001; Number 3, October 2001, www.partnershipafricacanada.org/hsdp/of.html .
    True

you really don't want to start a family togeather with the debt of a huge ring

Originally Posted by ratmonkey
    you've been together over 7 years, technically you're married already...
    Luckily Ohio is not a common law marriage state. But then again I kind of wish we could make the marriage retroactive to our first ever date. We could hit a 50 year mark then possibly. One thing that is kind of cool is that our first date was on Valentine's day of 1997 and my last name is Valentine.

Originally Posted by n1rv4n4
    Studies typically show that the "passion" in relationships dries up at around 10 years. Enjoy what you have left.
    We are not really typical though. I am an attorney and she will be a doctor in 7 months now. Yeah, I count it down. So, we will have the funds available to allow us to do things that people in typical relationships are unable to experience. I know the whole money don't make you happy line of ****, but if I am ever feeling sad and want to go buy a new car, I bet it will make me happy.

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by n1rv4n4
    Some kids on here are really fcking gay.

Doctor of the Misc Meshugener87's Avatar
    Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Meshugener87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Luckily Ohio is not a common law marriage state. But then again I kind of wish we could make the marriage retroactive to our first ever date. We could hit a 50 year mark then possibly. One thing that is kind of cool is that our first date was on Valentine's day of 1997 and my last name is Valentine.
    Ace Valentine is a badass name.

oh, and congrats.
    RIP CJ

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We are not really typical though. I am an attorney and she will be a doctor in 7 months now. Yeah, I count it down. So, we will have the funds available to allow us to do things that people in typical relationships are unable to experience. I know the whole money don't make you happy line of ****, but if I am ever feeling sad and want to go buy a new car, I bet it will make me happy.
    lol you're an attorney and she's a doctor. Let the $$ come rolling in .