DWlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DWlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bulking, lower carbs on non lifting days?

I do cardio on my non lifting days in the morning after my protein shake.

I am bulking.

Is it ok to lower my carbs my like 30 or 40 because im not lifting? And add some more protein and fat?

Registered User WillWork4Muscle's Avatar
    WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are bulking you will need carbs on off days just as much as workout days. And lots of them, try to get 2-3g per pound of bodyweight.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cardio IMO is not considered an off day
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

DWlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DWlifter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well i am going to wake up have a scoop of protein, then go and do my cardio then come home and eat breakfast.

I am bulking.

t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i know this was probably discussed a million times now but is it ok not to eat anything before cardio, just wake up and go run

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by t_dats
    i know this was probably discussed a million times now but is it ok not to eat anything before cardio, just wake up and go run
    Run? No. Walk? Fasted is permissible.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50) t_dats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rockstarsar
    Run? No. Walk? Fasted is permissible.

so im going to have to stomach my pre work out meal of cup oats and scoop whey before cardio?

sorry to hijack thread

Im bulking and im just going to have a small protein shake in water

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BCAA's+whey pre-cardio
    Post cardio- Barley and whey
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    Cardio IMO is not considered an off day
    I know you are passionate about cardio Sixpack, but I think it was clear what I meant. By off day I meant off day from weights.
    The bottom line for the sake of the original poster is nutrition should not vary any day of the week while bulking, eat up.

I know what ya meant bro , i was just saying some people considering doing cardio only is an off day thus they don't take in the same nutrients as a lifting day which IMO think is wrong

Originally Posted by WillWork4Muscle
    I know you are passionate about cardio Sixpack, but I think it was clear what I meant. By off day I meant off day from weights.
    The bottom line for the sake of the original poster is nutrition should not vary any day of the week while bulking, eat up.
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

I know what ya meant bro , i was just saying some people considering doing cardio only is an off day thus they don't take in the same nutrients as a lifting day which IMO think is wrong
    Np, sorry about the misconception

BCAA's+whey pre-cardio

sorry six im still a noob, BCAA's = Branched Chain Amino Acids ???
    and what are they, and do u mind explaining them, can you link some that you use, anyone please?

Persian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Persian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Persian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Persian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Persian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Persian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Persian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Persian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Persian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Persian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Persian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BCAA's+whey pre-cardio

mate what is barley ?????

and what are they, and do u mind explaining them, can you link some that you use, anyone please?

its like 3 amino acids which make 1/3 of ur muscle ....good stuff ....

Barley is alot like brown rice . Different texture lower GI http://www.organickingdom.com/gr002.html
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Originally Posted by Persian

its like 3 amino acids which make 1/3 of ur muscle ....good stuff ....
    isa it in pill form that you take, or powder like whey? ive never heard of these BCAA, anyone with more info.

You can get both but opt for the powder

isa it in pill form that you take, or powder like whey? ive never heard of these BCAA, anyone with more info.
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bretski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was wondering, can u bulk up and keep a good stomache at the same time
    180cm (bout 5"11')
    76kg (bout 167 lbs)
    and growing

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bretski
    i was wondering, can u bulk up and keep a good stomache at the same time
    You can still keep a good six-pack, as long as you bulk carefully and don't go too crazy on the calories. Your metabolism has to accustom to a higher-calorie intake first. Slow bulking is the way to go. Aim to gain 1-2lbs a week.
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DWlifter
    I do cardio on my non lifting days in the morning after my protein shake.

I am bulking.

Is it ok to lower my carbs my like 30 or 40 because im not lifting? And add some more protein and fat?
    Since you are doing cardio, I would eat as you normally do. If you weren't doing anything, then i would cut calories a little via carbs.
    The internet is equalled only by public education and network news in its ability to spread disinformation at an alarming rate...

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast11.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast14.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/xtend.html
    for Sixpack http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf/ice.html
    Unaffiliated.