tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tikitariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what are good carb foods?

the only thing i can really think of is ... cereal, whole wheat bread, potatoes (are sweet potatoes the same thing? which is better?) and brown rice. it has come to my attention that a lot of the foods i've considered carb food at actually just sugar. preferably items that don't require too much preparation, unless it's like for dinner or something.
    Fapping is the ultimate cardio.

TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tikitariki View Post
    the only thing i can really think of is ... cereal, whole wheat bread, potatoes (are sweet potatoes the same thing? which is better?) and brown rice. it has come to my attention that a lot of the foods i've considered carb food at actually just sugar. preferably items that don't require too much preparation, unless it's like for dinner or something.
    brown rice is definately the best and tastiest... mm yummy
    beepbeepimaJew

1k+

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tikitariki View Post
    did u happen to just go past the main bodybuilding webpage? or do u just refuse to eat? 5'10 and 130 lbs.. bro u got some work to do man i hate to bash you

Oats
    Sweet Poatotes
    Brown Rice
    Quinoa
    Whole Wheat Bread
    LIMIT CEREAL.. processed foods typicall have a good amnt of HFCS and watch the sugars on the cereals..

read up on the main page under nutition not the forms.. here the link

ull learn a lot before coming to the forms

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbmainnut.htm

for ur carbs here u go http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...=Carbohydrates