athlete101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation i need to know how long does the steriod DECA stay in your system

i am the average athlete. i made big plays in high school but now that i am entering college i need that little boost to give me a chance to compete. I am not a scholarship athlete but i have the chance to walk on. i really want to take some DECA but i am unsure of how long the steriod stays in my body. if you have any information on my concerns of how long it stays in my system or any alternatives, please email me or post a message on the board. thank you,
    athlete 101

Gguy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gguy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gguy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gguy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gguy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gguy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gguy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gguy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gguy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gguy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gguy9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Deca

up to 15 months not a good roid for someone who is going to be tested

badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do some research before you jump into something like that, a deca only cycle is poor at best and nandrolone will stay in your system for a very long time
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. He will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself" - Nietzsche

bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by athlete101
    i am the average athlete. i made big plays in high school but now that i am entering college i need that little boost to give me a chance to compete. I am not a scholarship athlete but i have the chance to walk on. i really want to take some DECA but i am unsure of how long the steriod stays in my body. if you have any information on my concerns of how long it stays in my system or any alternatives, please email me or post a message on the board. thank you,
    athlete 101
    Deca is 18 months if you know how to inject...

If you don't know how to stick yourself... years because of steroidal cysts.

If you ain't a playa, a scholarship player w/ a decent shot at the league, you have NO business thinking about juicing until you are much older.

The risk is WAY TOO MUCH for the possible reward at this point.

Goto the Steroid Forum and read everything in there... then ask some questions...

Blackwarrior24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But what about the oral tablets of deca?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong first post to join date
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total