Gymnut115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bodyfat percentage question

Hey all,
    I have a contest in about 9 weeks and am starting to cut. I was first wondering I'm 165 pounds and was wondering how I could measure my bodyfat. I don't have nor can I get fat calipers I was wondering if there was any other way to calculate bodyfat percentage, Also I have heard it before but, forgot what is the average percentage bodyfay for someone around my weight (165, 5'8) to see their abs really visibly? any help appreciated, thanks !

Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldn't worry too much about these "numbers" whether they be bodyfat or body weight. Use the mirror to gauge how you look. If you're looking better each week keep doing what you're doing, if you're not looking better, change it. You can have a 3% bodyfat and still look like a stick.... (you know who you are)

nuff said...
    Holder of 4 National NPC Weight Class Titles in 4 different weight classes... all with perfect scores
    1998 NPC USA Bantamweight
    2003 NPC Masters National Lightweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Welterweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Middleweight (over 50)

aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100)
    "OBSESSED" is the word lazy people use to describe the "DEDICATED."