pumpingtogrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help Me Lose Fat Fast!

I need some help with chemically enhanced quick fat (specifically getting rid of a small spare tire!). I would like to lose this fat by the end of July which (for a vacation where I hope to show off a smaller belly!) gives me almost 6 weeks to do this.

My stats and cycle information are as follows:

42, 6’6”, 218lbs, BF 16.5%. I have been on a cycle for 6 weeks and have been very, very pleased with my gains. I don’t have my before cycle and current measurements where I write this but I have gained about 25lbs. I have also added another inch to my waistline during this time (which wasn’t flat to begin with!) for a total of 36 inches though it doesn’t appear as bad since I now have some chest!

In spite of my great gains over the past 6 weeks most of you would still think of me (as I do) as skinny.

I am currently taking the following weekly:

Deca 400mg
    Sust 250mg
    Test. Enthanate 250mg

For the first 30 days of my cycle I had also been taking 10mg of dbol daily (I’ve heard that’s low but that was all I had).

I was taking 3iu’s of GH via sub q 2 days on and 1 day off but my ankles would become very swollen and sore so I have not taken GH in about 2 weeks.

When the dbol ran out I began Anavar (oxandrolone) 10mg 2 x daily. I have plenty of Anavar. I also began taking 2cc’s of Kyno every other day though I can’t tell if this does anything other than make me flushed and bloated!

I began Trenbolone last week. I added 225mg to the stack but have since learned that tren has a short half life and today began 75mg (1ml) of tren and have enough to do that every other day for about 16 more injections.

I have been training each body part about once every 5 to 6 days doing lower on day 1, cardio day 2, upper day 3, cardio day 4, lower day 5, etc. I’ve been giving my all so weight days but have been skipping cardio days or doing a 20-30 minute cardio workout (almost always on the stairmill which gets my heart pumping quickly).

Here are the items I have on hand (in addition to those already listed above):
    Primobolan tablets
    Clenbuterol tabs
    Cynomel (spelling?)
    Nolvadex
    Armidex
    Clomid
    HCG
    Yohimbine

Is it possible for me to lose 3 or more inches off my waistline and/or cut body fat to about 9-10% in 6 weeks without losing my new muscle? Tell me what to do.

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This should be in the Steroid Forum.
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no one can help you , help yourself

suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    move to steroid forum, and post your diet , it would help us help you better

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Non chemically enhanced this would be on the verge of possibility. Tough but possible. I have no experience whatsoever but I'm guessing it would be possible.

Cut your calories and do more cardio for the most part. Eat really clean. This isn't any different for enhanced or non-enhanced.

Great gains but it doesn't count cause you cheated.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

jericho360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jericho360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jericho360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jericho360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jericho360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jericho360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jericho360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jericho360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jericho360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jericho360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jericho360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

water diet

the way i lost weight was to cut out regular drinks and just drank 3 1 half gallon of water put in a freezer for an hour then drink wait an hour then drink ect. i lost about 40pds with that then i started to work out thats when i really lost the weight i went from 240 to 156.2 hope it help.
    if you need more info just email at y2jjustinmyers@yahoo.com
    peace