Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Do guys that don't use umbrella's think they're alpha or something??

This happens all the time. It's pouring down rain. I'm on my way to class, and along the way see tons of guys (girls never do this) that are getting soaked and don't have an umbrella. Is that cool? I don't get it. It obviously raining. It wasn't on accident. They'll just strut through the storm like they own the place. Like the water doesn't phase them because they're men and they've grown accustomed to it and already seen much worse trials & tribulations in life. I'll walk by them and get that look from them that says, "What a loser using an umbrella. Why don't you step up & be a man." I think life would be a little easier to put an umbrella over your head and stay dry.
    "The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
    -Vince Lombardi

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
    -Michelangelo

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MegaHercules View Post
    This happens all the time. It's pouring down rain. I'm on my way to class, and along the way see tons of guys (girls never do this) that are getting soaked and don't have an umbrella. Is that cool? I don't get it. It obviously raining. It wasn't on accident. They'll just strut through the storm like they own the place. Like the water doesn't phase them because they're men and they've grown accustomed to it and already seen much worse trials & tribulations in life. I'll walk by them and get that look from them that says, "What a loser using an umbrella. Why don't you step up & be a man." I think life would be a little easier to put an umbrella over your head and stay dry.
    Who the **** uses umbrella during a rain? Your Lacoste will get wet?

Awwwww....

Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Adam444 View Post

Awwwww....
    lol true. Teh only time I used an umbrella was when my ex girlfriend was with me and it was raining and she'd bitch if her hair got wet, so I brought one along. Other then that, no umbrella for me
    Eat/Sleep/Lift
    The Iron Never Lies
    Gettin' Wheysted Errrrday
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★

Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Babak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i never bring an umbrella with me cus i hate having it in my backpack (takes up too much space)

half the time those weather dudes get it wrong anyway, they say like 80% chance of rain and its sunny all day

by the time it starts raining its way too late

MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Adam444 View Post

Awwwww....
    So you're one of them
    "The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
    -Vince Lombardi

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
    -Michelangelo

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    umbrellas are for girly men.

IMO the only rain that would justify using an umbrella is so strong that using the umbrella is useless anyway.

It isn't like getting a little wet is going to k1ll you. I always lol at all the f4gs running for their lives once a couple drops start coming down.

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So you're one of them
    I used to put books over my head, not ****ing enjoy the rain and walk slowly.

I didn't bring 1 because they're too big, too much of a hassle, plus girls like a wet guy.

Wet guy = Tough Guy = Cave Guy = Alpha Guy = Easy access to punani na ni.

Hp-20 is just really nice. (+1000) Hp-20 is just really nice. (+1000) Hp-20 is just really nice. (+1000) Hp-20 is just really nice. (+1000) Hp-20 is just really nice. (+1000) Hp-20 is just really nice. (+1000) Hp-20 is just really nice. (+1000) Hp-20 is just really nice. (+1000) Hp-20 is just really nice. (+1000) Hp-20 is just really nice. (+1000) Hp-20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Perhaps men that use umbrellas are just teh ghay?

Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I see guys using umbrella's when it's just falling drops, why don't THEY just step up and be a man?
    --- Ron Paul 2008!!! ---

Go 'BOOM', like you're saying, "Take a look at this hunk a man."

"That's the ultimate power -- your vocabulary. How you communicate. Study vocabulary. The more words you have, the better you can communicate, and the quicker you can put someone away."

Real men are not available. They are climbing mountains. They are swimming across rivers. What are YOU doing? Browsing a goddamn forum?!?!?!?!!

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Remember girls have Mary Poppins style bags... they can carry everything! So naturally, they're prepared for all sorts.

Men on the other hand... well you can't exactly fit and umbrella in your wallet! So why carry an umbrella around when it might not even rain!
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

Howawesomethisnarcississm Gator Brah's Avatar
    Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    seriously. what kind of dude carries a umbrella with them?
    Florida Gators Crew
    Jacksonville Jaguars Crew
    ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆

Gamertag: PROTEIN PUMP

CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000) CutLoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its just water man.
    True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just use it or don't ?

Insecure guys in this thread again...
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Registered User MusclesMarinara's Avatar
    MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesMarinara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The ONLY times I'd use an umbrella are

a) I'm all dressed up
    b) I'm walking w/ my fiance/mother/grandmother etc... in the rain

Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd use one I just never remember to grab one but I do strut and act alpha because everyone else is running. If I had a umbrella I would use it.

ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're not getting a little self-conscious now, are you?

In order to join the club, you must lose the feminine accessory.
    "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38,39

"You've got more definition than a dictionary." -me

Current Ignore List (for consideration's sake :D ): Ancients, ImproperOne, A-GAME

Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wouldn't know...I've seen the rain twice in the last 6 months.
    ***BMBC***

Get HYOOGE or Die Tryin'

April '09...It WILL be done.

unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MusclesMarinara View Post
    The ONLY times I'd use an umbrella are

a) I'm all dressed up
    b) I'm walking w/ my fiance/mother/grandmother etc... in the rain
    x2.

MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MATT2388 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am Alpha, because i dont have a umbrella.
    To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.

ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MATT2388 View Post
    I am Alpha, because i dont have a umbrella.
    You're serious alpha, given your inability to use proper indefinite articles.
    "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38,39

"You've got more definition than a dictionary." -me

Current Ignore List (for consideration's sake :D ): Ancients, ImproperOne, A-GAME

otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hp-20 View Post
    Perhaps men that use umbrellas are just teh ghay?
    perhaps we are on the same page here
    umbrellas are teh ghey and there is always the chance that it won't rain and you have a stupid umbrella with you that you have to carry around for no reason
    ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    WHAT THE **** DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BEING ALPHA???!!!
    What a ****ing floppy cockchugger.
    Less than 11% bodyfat, and STILL no overly shown abs.
    **** genetics lol.

why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) why so ez? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what kind of megahercules are you. you're just not good.

Come at me broham! Allen Iverson's Avatar
    Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allen Iverson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I never use an umbrella. I don't think it's alpha or anything.

It's just water and I don't really get sick or get colds from getting wet.
    2009 bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team

Get Big Or Die Trying Cyberdyne's Avatar
    Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cyberdyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Not using an umbrella is the first sign of an ALPHA male.

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think its important to use an umbrella on really sunny days too to be honest. when it rains though, i have another umbrella for that.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pussy.

I've never used an umbrella in my life; I've never even dated a girl who used an umbrella.

Overture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Overture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Overture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Overture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Overture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Overture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Overture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Overture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Overture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Overture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Overture is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People that don't use umbrellas are very threatening. They make me question my coolness.

The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000) The-Stig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's just some f*cking water. Unless it's raining extremely hard and I'm going on a long walk or I'm taking the dog out for a walk, I don't think an umbrella is necessary for my existence.

cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cottage_cheese has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree but I have another one for you: This happens all the time. You got tons of stuff on your hands k? I'm on my way to class, and along the way see tons of guys (girls never do this) that have their hands full of stuff and don't have a fanny pack. Is that cool? I don't get it. Ur hands are obviously full. It wasn't on accident. They'll just strut through the hallway like they own the place. Like the full hands doesn't phase them because they're men and they've grown accustomed to it and already seen much worse trials & tribulations in life. I'll walk by them and get that look from them that says, "What a loser using a fanny pack. Why don't you step up & be a man." I think life would be a little easier to put your stuff in the fanny pack and be free all day!
    *Reads both story and cliffs crew*
    *Multitasking by sh*tting and miscing at the same time crew*
    *Get peeshy when parents are home so wait til night to piss into a bottle in my room while trying not to wake my parents crew*