Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SrnkaTO8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do foreign girls find the American accent sexy?

I know a lot of American girls love the sound of foreign guy's accents, especially the British. I was just wondering if this was true in other countries. Because if it is true, I think the American guys have an untapped (pun intended) resource of some mighty fine tail!

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Iw as watching "Blind Date" once and this foreign girl said she loved an American accent.

I really don't understand how somebody sounding different than you can be a turn on.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Which accent? There's the Southern Accent, Northern accents like Minnesota and Wisconsin, and New England Accents like New York and Boston.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Teenytinyboo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hartski
    Which accent? There's the Southern Accent, Northern accents like Minnesota and Wisconsin, and New England Accents like New York and Boston.
    When I visited my little cousons in Florida, all they did was take the piss out of my accent lol.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Women with English/Scottish/Irish/Australian accents are HOT

in omnia paratus

Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "I reckon that there's some pretty tits you have all y'all". If I were a chick I'd be soooo wet right now.

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    <--- Minnesota accent.

Oh, Ya, I betcha they do like our accents a bunch dontcha know?
    5 years of working out and 50 more to go.

SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ha, well I'm canadian and I find american accents to be hot.

The atlanta accent is pretty good, so is the generally americanized army one. Not so keen on new york/boston but still.

It's funny cause most american guys don't even realize they have it!

SEEKING IMPROVEMENT STILL STANDING's Avatar
    STILL STANDING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STILL STANDING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STILL STANDING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STILL STANDING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STILL STANDING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STILL STANDING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STILL STANDING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STILL STANDING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STILL STANDING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STILL STANDING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STILL STANDING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My town girls not even fall in love with foreign accents and also fall in love with the " white skin " kind of guys .

You fooks are lucky to own white skin.
    "We can say that cruelty is used well (if it is permissible to talk in this way of what is evil) when it is employed once and for all, and one's safety depends on it, and then it is not persisted in but as far as possible turned to the good of one's subjects....."

"Violence must be inflicted once and for all; people will then forget what it tastes like and so be less resentful."

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengence need not to be feared"

Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dont think they find it 'sexy'. To me it just sounds informal, easy going and relaxed. Maybe thats attractive to some people.
    "GUYZ WTF IS UP WITH THE NEG REPS??? SINCE ive got them ive had such a blow to my confidence that I have become no more then a jobless 19 year old who lives with parents and that plays world of warcraft all day long (im rank 13 - almost high warlord btw). WTF?"

'Diagroth'

"kill urself and hope reincarnation is true. u fucc"

'azhardcore24'

"Stop negative repping me...
    Internet rep is my life; this is what I live for.
    Don't do this to me"

'Froggystyle'

Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Originally Posted by SniperChick
    Not so keen on new york/boston but still.
    You mean people that pronounce coffee, "cwaahffee" ?
    "GUYZ WTF IS UP WITH THE NEG REPS??? SINCE ive got them ive had such a blow to my confidence that I have become no more then a jobless 19 year old who lives with parents and that plays world of warcraft all day long (im rank 13 - almost high warlord btw). WTF?"

'Diagroth'

"kill urself and hope reincarnation is true. u fucc"

'azhardcore24'

"Stop negative repping me...
    Internet rep is my life; this is what I live for.
    Don't do this to me"

'Froggystyle'

SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Numero_Uno
    Dont think they find it 'sexy'.
    Are you female? Didn't think so -personally I think it's hot (/sexy) and that's that.

Originally Posted by Numero_Uno
    You mean people that pronounce coffee, "cwaahffee" ?
    Haha, exactly.

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ha, well I'm canadian and I find american accents to be hot.

The atlanta accent is pretty good, so is the generally americanized army one. Not so keen on new york/boston but still.

It's funny cause most american guys don't even realize they have it!
    So the accent of most guys in the army or the one from Atlanta? That would be the southern accent.

I was in Ohio and someone told me that I had a noticable Chicago accent. But I was watching some show on PBS about the nations different dialects and the midwest was the one that most people in the country considered "correct."

Originally Posted by (o)./^\.(o)
    But I was watching some show on PBS about the nations different dialects and the midwest was the one that most people in the country considered "correct."

Yep. We speaks proper.

in omnia paratus

So the accent of most guys in the army or the one from Atlanta? That would be the southern accent.
    Huh? I think you confused what I said (although yes the Atlanta one is southern of course).

I mentionned two -different- ones.

-Atlanta (lol, a little ghetto...)
    -Generally american, mid-western town type

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Huh? I think you confused what I said (although yes the Atlanta one is southern of course).

It was kind of a joke. Army=lots of southerners.

A lot of people from rural areas have southern-ish accents as well, even if they aren't necessarily in the south. Go to rural Illinois and you'll hear some.

Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of Scandanavian girls I have met love the accent, but not as many from southern Europe. People from South America think its funny, but it depends on the person whether funny as in cool or funny as in gringo (you find out pretty quick).

M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've got a fairly pronounced mid-Southern accent, specifically from the Piedmont area of North Carolina, and most women seem to find it attractive, whether they're foreign or just from another region of the US.

My favorite accents on a woman would have to be just about any Southern accents, especially Georgia, Louisiana, Tennesee and the Carolinas, Irish, Mexican/South American, and any Russian or former ComBlock accent.
    "A man does what he must-in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures-and that is the basis of all human morality."
    -John F. Kennedy

Originally Posted by M1911A1
    and any Russian or former ComBlock accent.

It is my dream to have a hot Russian chick say, "Will be big trouble for Moose and Squirrel." right before she goes down on me.

in omnia paratus

M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M1911A1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is my dream to have a hot Russian chick say, "Will be big trouble for Moose and Squirrel." right before she goes down on me.
    That's a wierd dream, man, but whatever gets you off.
    "A man does what he must-in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures-and that is the basis of all human morality."
    -John F. Kennedy

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Women with English/Scottish/Irish/Australian accents are HOT
    Totally!
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

big_hans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_hans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_hans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_hans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_hans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_hans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_hans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_hans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_hans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_hans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big_hans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nope, the american accent sounds like hell

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)

Oh you are SO Canadian. The ATL accent is anything BUT ghetto. More along the lines of hillbilly holding a 12 guage on his lap while sitting on his rocking chair and drinking maly liquor wearing a Mack Truck hat with ripped jeans and CAT boots.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

Originally Posted by Jay Rawd
    The ATL accent is anything BUT ghetto.
    He could be referring to the rappers that come from Atlanta.

in omnia paratus

Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)

I was in Ohio and someone told me that I had a noticable Chicago accent. But I was watching some show on PBS about the nations different dialects and the midwest was the one that most people in the country considered "correct."
    It definitely sounds proper to me.

East Coast accent:

"hey vinnie! pahk the cah awwlright? come oohhn!!"

Southern Accent:

"hay cletus imma haavin sex with my sisturr tonite!"

Midwest Accent:

"These pricks sound like idiots when they talk."

West Coast Accent:

"Pop?? What the hell is a pop?? And your cor's porking ticket has expired!"

He could be referring to the rappers that come from Atlanta.
    Uh, they sound like some country ass hicks too.

"DEEPSET UH PHILLY ATE IT!"

-Bun B

sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How can anyone find a chicago accent sexy? It's the most annoying accent i think i've ever heard.

Well....you southern boys are also pretty bad

bongwater123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In New York ... yes.
    In Boston ... no.

Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt B. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Women with Australian accents are HOT
    Hell Yes!!!!

Bokuden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bokuden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bokuden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bokuden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bokuden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bokuden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bokuden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bokuden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bokuden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bokuden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bokuden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's a good six or seven different southern(rural) accents. Thankfully I escaped having one.