sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Local Creatine Product Here in the Philippines. What Can You Say With This Overview?

Actually, its based in SE Asia... here is the link to the creatine product itself...

http://base6ix.com/crea10t.php

And the FAQ which says you dont need loading. Its fairly cheaper than imported creatine, but I wanna ask your opinion guys. Does it sound good by its info or should I rather buy a more expensive but trusted brand?

http://base6ix.com/crea10t_faq.php

THANKS!

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you'd prolly end up paying more than you should. dunno why they'd use cm and dcm at the same time. there is no benefit than using just dcm except for reduced cost.

sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OK Thanks.

But thing is, it is actually MUCH cheaper than imported creatines as I said. And I can probably buy them without having budget problems unlike if I buy imported ones - which got limited brands here and X2-3 the price.

So even if its cheaper, its not good? And whats with the no-loading thing? Is it still as effective as those that have loading phase(time of results wise)?

Ill give reps...

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If it's cheaper might as well use it. It's been a while since I've been on here but I haven't heard of the benefits of dicreatine citrate but if it's anything similar to dicreatine malate it should be a solid alternative to straight creatine monohydrate. Bugt if you don't have problems digesting CM and it's an advantage financially you could always go with blending the raws yourself. But if it's comparable pricewise you might as well go with that.

29lbs down 30 more to go! wantstobeinshap's Avatar
    wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantstobeinshap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sweetmisery
    OK Thanks.

But thing is, it is actually MUCH cheaper than imported creatines as I said. And I can probably buy them without having budget problems unlike if I buy imported ones - which got limited brands here and X2-3 the price.

So even if its cheaper, its not good? And whats with the no-loading thing? Is it still as effective as those that have loading phase(time of results wise)?

Ill give reps...
    hey pare, don't worry about the loading...I've never loaded on creatine and it worked fine, I'm on kre-alkalyn right now but when I was using monohydrate I didn't load that either and I turned out ok. And I'm pretty sure most guys here agree that the loading phase is bull sh*t.

cheers

Stack: Exercise and Diet arlowf's Avatar
    arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Wrong

Originally Posted by wantstobeinshap
    hey pare, don't worry about the loading...I've never loaded on creatine and it worked fine, I'm on kre-alkalyn right now but when I was using monohydrate I didn't load that either and I turned out ok. And I'm pretty sure most guys here agree that the loading phase is bull sh*t.

cheers

If he goes with a "small yet many dose" loading phase, he will get much better results from his creatine. Do a search on here, it was in a thread by Pu12En12
    Signature Starts Here:

BUY AVANTLABS PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good Supps (I have :) ): Ephedrine HCL, Tight, Green Tea,
    Acetyl-L-Carnatine(ALCAR), Scorch, Stamina RX, Glutamine Peptides, ZMA, Tribulus, Calcium, BCAA's, Hoodia Gordonii powder, Sesathin, Whey Protein, Multivitamins.

Age 18
    5'7
    154-168 lbs ("refeeds=water")
    8-7% BF (fluctuates)

"Haven't changed my attitude a bit.
    And if you do not like it then you can kiss my ass"---Patrick Arnold