frenzitti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why sometimes do I feel weak and other times strong?

It's really strange, sometimes I can push way harder than other times? what gives. Food intake has remained the same, everything is the same just sometimes I feel more lethargic? Any advice would be appreciated as I am trying to pinpoint the problem.

From Fat As* To Bad As* magnumfreak's Avatar
    magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    life.... could be sleep, food, environment, etc. You will naturally vary from one workout to another. Heck, even the mood you are in when you get to the gym will impact your workout.

tapeworm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you getting enough carbs? I tend to go low on the carbs due to insulin sensitivity issues (i put on fat easily, diabetes in the family, eyc). I carb up on the weekends and monday's workout is usually awesome, it feels like i can lift twice as heavy and do cardio for an hour without my legs feeling like lead. I also sweat like a SOB. lol. Come friday i'm usually back to normal though (glycogen depeted i suppose). This works great for fat loss (it's practically a CKD died), I just have to make sure i do the larger muscle groups (legs, back, etc) the first few days of the week. Definately check your carb levels.

-John-