andre_t.o. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre_t.o. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre_t.o. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre_t.o. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre_t.o. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre_t.o. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre_t.o. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre_t.o. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre_t.o. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre_t.o. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andre_t.o. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

biceps-how often?

biceps is the only muscle i train 3 times a week, because i heard it takes fewer time to regenerate. So how often do you train it? Do you think 3 times a week is too much to get maximum results?
    Last edited by andre_t.o.; 10-16-2007 at 05:30 AM.

genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000) genepool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes... but you are 17 so its cool.....
    The body is lazy, unless you give it a reason to grow it won't

Tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest motherf*cker in the valley

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds - Henry Rollins

NASM-CPT-CES
    Nutrition Coach

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by andre_t.o. View Post
    biceos is the only muscle i train 3 times a week, because i heard it takes fewer time to regenerate. So how often do you train it? Do you think 3 times a week is too much to get maximum results?
    LOOK AT MY BIG BICEPTS, I"M GOING TO PUMP YOU UP!!!!

Look into Nitrotech/Celltech it will really make your "biceos" SWOLE!!!

seriously at 5'9" 150 why are you so focused on biceps?

at 17yo you are young. Get a good well rounded routine full of mass building compounds STACK that with a good diet and your biceps will grow overtime.

your not gonna have big ass arms or should I say "biceo's" at 150LB's 5'9" bro...
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    biceos is the only muscle i train 3 times a week, because i heard it takes fewer time to regenerate. So how often do you train it? Do you think 3 times a week is too much to get maximum results?
    3x a week is too much. 72 hours rest. I understand the desire to have bicep muscles. Well developed biceps don't necessarily mean you'll have big arms. Triceps is where you develop big arms. Triceps strength is where you develop big bench and shoulder presses. Big shoulder and bench presses lead to big upperm bodies. Besides, over-developed biceps just make you look stupid. Balance out your training and get enough rest. Most of your muscle growth takes place outside the gym.

TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000) TheGunShowMane is just really nice. (+1000)

Defiantely overtraining. With using them in bigger movements as well as 3 dedictaed training sessions in a week. I would cut it down to once, or at v most twice a week.
    beepbeepimaJew

1k+

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can train them effectively x3 a week, you just have to manage the volume.

Try 2 sets with 6-10 reps on workout days, just get 24 hours rest between sessions.

highlander07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) highlander07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) highlander07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) highlander07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) highlander07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) highlander07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) highlander07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) highlander07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) highlander07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) highlander07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) highlander07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats how i started training ( as im sure many others did!) but try to focus on your compound lifts and you'll see your your bis grows as well as your everywhere else.