cpcwillcutyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I don't want to look like a model (abs workout)

I'm not concerned about having the rippled abs of a model. I'd rather have healthy strong abs and core. I am more concerned about strength than definition. What are your suggestions?

Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Berserkersdmf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any person with a low bodyfat will have visible abs.What they look like will depend upon genetics.My training partner is a bodybuilder,and even he does heavy ab work.Yesterday we did sit ups on the hyperextension bench-10 sets of 5 reps,with a plate held behind the head.Other times we will do 5x10 on sit ups,and 5x10 on hanging leg raises,with rope crunches thrown in every once in a while.

Ive done the spread eagle sit ups,standing abs and all that,but weighted sit ups,and leg raises have worked the best for strengthening my abs.We hit abs 2-3 times a week,10 sets each time,with various reps..usually 10.Squats,deads,cleans,strongman events etc will all strengthen your core,but you still need some direct movement.

For the low back we do deads,goodmornings,hypers,or reverse hypers.If you want to throw in some oblique work,side bends are usually good enough.