anya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how do i lose fat off my butt/thighs?

i'm 5'6, 118 lbs, which i think is a healthy overall weight (i'm 16), but i have trouble with fat distribution. my upper body is extremely thin (literally skin & bone) but my butt and inner thighs are flabby. it looks disproportionate, and i can't find pants that fit because my waist is so thin compared to my thighs. what would be the best type of exercise/diet for this? i'm not looking to build large amounts of muscle, only to get a proportionate and fit looking body. thanks.

Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey there..my ex had this as well and...

she would set the tread mill on about 13 incline and about 3speed,she did this for 30 mins..then would do high rep squats...in about two months her butt was hard and legs toned...it seemed to work for her...good luck to you...oh!also she cut back on fatty foods and ate clean!
    FIVE SEVEN...245LBS OF 100% GRADE A CANADIAN MOOSE MEAT!!!...
    GOD I LOVE PAIN!!!...IT LETS ME KNOW IM STILL ALIVE!!!...
    "Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven"...
    Lucifer in Miltons Paradise Lost
    "BECOME WHO YOU ARE!"
    NIETZSCHE

russiandoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would still add total body resistance training to your workout program. It will help you balance out your body; adding muscle to your frame will help you burn off the unwanted body fat in your lower body as well. Include lunges and squats in your lower body training.. For most women the lower body fat is the last thing to go, so be patient and consistent.. hope this helps.
    5'2
    114lb
    17%bf

Shea125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea125 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do NOT fear resistance training. You need it! You will not get big bodybuilder form just from lifting weights. Add a couple leg workouts to your weekly routine, including compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, lunges, Bulgarian squats (fantastic for ham/gluteal region) etc... Also, what are you doing for cardio? Mix up the week's work with steady-state and interval training (varied intensity).

That being said, I also have some bad news for you - you can't "spot reduce". Your body does not allow you to decide where fat regionalize. But, local muscle works wonders for providing strength and shape (aka. tone).

anya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the advice, everyone. i haven't been working out regularly for sometime because of illness and exam craziness at school, but i usually go on the elliptical for 1/2 hour, then go on the stairclimber, treadmill, or bicycle for a while depending on what i feel like. sometimes after that i alternate between weight machines, focusing mostly on legs and abs. i do that 1-3 times a week, and also ride horses once a week. i'm trying to become more regular in my workouts, though, especially now that i'm on vacation and have more time for myself.

russiandoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it's great that you are active already, keep doing all these activities that you enjoy.. try to come up with an actual workout plan and stick with it. Go to the gym with a specific purpose, be it cardio and abs day, or a lifting day. Having concrete direction in your workouts will help you accomplish goals faster.
    5'2
    114lb
    17%bf