Rav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which Protein Powder ?!?!?!

Hey fellas,

I dont know which protein powder to get? Has anyone had any experience with any of these brands?

Vital Force - Total Protein.
    Body Ripped - Body Ripped Protein
    Aussie Bodies - Perfect Protein.

Can anyone recommend one and let us know why? I want a protein that has a high protein content.

Your help would greatly help.

p.s currently i am using max's muscle builder but the protein content is only 50% Need more !

TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, when do you want to take this protein.
    For after workout, whey is almost necessary, and my favorite is Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey.

For other times, you should get a protein blend. You can find a bunch of good ones, but if you wanna buy over the net, get one **************.com's mixes.
    Love the pain,
    Love the gain.

REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) REN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    optimum whey all the way, no pun intended

freakmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whey is they whey to go.

American whey is the **** for most of the day, you will want to use a night formula before you go to bet to feed your muscles as you sleep. You can get 10lbs of American whey for 69.95, and it is all isolate, not mostly concentrate, and some isolate thrown in. It is real good ****. You can also get 25lbs at 159.95. I just discovered this by going to google and typing in lowest prices of whey protein, and searched around. The protein facory is the best I think though, but it tastes like ****, the best if you don't mind the taste. It mixes easily and you can formulate it yourself, make your own protein powder. Their overnight formula is very good, (i use it myself).
    You can get American whey here: vigorousliving.com
    And the night formula at : **************.com
    The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.

Arnold Schwarzenegger.

RainMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey is the only way to go, tastes great, and it is a good source of amino acids too.