kotetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kotetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kotetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kotetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kotetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kotetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kotetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kotetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kotetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kotetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kotetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How would a "mass" program differ from a "strength" program?

I'm always looking for mass, and I think my strength gains have exceeded my mass gains recently. How would one gear their excersize choices to the objective of mass gain? Obviously I'm eating like two horses at the moment.
    Gainin' mass and scopin' ass

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kotetsu
    I'm always looking for mass, and I think my strength gains have exceeded my mass gains recently. How would one gear their excersize choices to the objective of mass gain? Obviously I'm eating like two horses at the moment.
    Higher reps. 6-12 maybe even a rep out set of 15-20.

Train each bodypart thoroughly.

Exercise choices would be close, though on mass cycles you can use more "isolation" type exercises like flyes and laterals, in addition to the basics. I think flyes and laterals build good mass any way, despite what the "arm-chair" experts say. Maybe 1 or 2 basics per bp, plus 1 or 2 isos.

Use exercises that your body responds to.

I see it on here a lot. Strength and Size are RELATED but not a 1:1 correlation.

Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Olifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah strength routines usually involve low rep/low set workouts the goal being to lift maximum weight and stimulate maximum muscle tension. Mass routines involve higher volume the goal begin to breakdown muscle fibres and promote hypertrophy.
    Less food means less weight. More weight on bar means get stronger. Guy farts while squatting means great laughter. -Dan John-