Registered User wannabeshredded's Avatar
    wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Furazabol cycle question??

Im am thinking of trying my first PH/PS cycle and Ive decided to try furazabol on a cut. I was going to run a 4 week cycle possibly stacked with Massfx. since this is my first cycle I thought I would start out low and work my way up to a higher dosage. Here is what I am thinking about doing:

week 1- 50 mg for the first 3 days, 100 mg for 4 days
    week 2- 100 mg
    week 3- 100 mg
    week 4- 150 mg

I will be using Anabolic innovations cycle support throughout the cycle even though I am told by the axis lab reps that this is a failry weak PH/PS. they also informed me that a SERM is not neccesary if I am running this as a standalone and that I should just follow up with an AI or some ATD in which case I was just going to run hyperdrol X2 for 4 weeks or AX's rebound XT at 50 mg for 4 weeks. I will also be throwing in some retain 2 post cycle. PLEASE provide me with some input! I need as much help and advice as I can get!

wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    edit: sorry guys I meant Furazadrol by axis labs. Sorry

nobody??

TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TT22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks fine.
    PR's
    335 Bench
    425x2 ATG Squat
    455x1 Deadlift
    225x1 Power Clean
    26'' Vert

Goal: Cut down to sub 10% bf @ 185lbs before 09!!!

Eating My Heart Out Weakestlink's Avatar
    Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It looks good just don't exceed the serving sizes that they set out for you. Also for your AI I would recommnd you use 6 oxo extreme and add a test booster to get your levels back to normal faster. I don't know much about PH/PS but I have read about what people recommend to use.

ok thanks guys. also I see alot of people running 2 bottles and going as high as 5 caps a day. Will I still get results from what im doing? I just dont want to go that high on my first cycle.

Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Weakestlink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wannabeshredded View Post
    ok thanks guys. also I see alot of people running 2 bottles and going as high as 5 caps a day. Will I still get results from what im doing? I just dont want to go that high on my first cycle.
    you will not get the same results as you would if you run 2. Furaza seems to take a while before it starts to kcik in. Read some logs and you will see. I would recommend running 1 bottle and see your side effects since it is your first cycle. If you feel safe then go ahead and continue with another bottle. I wouldn't recommend exceeding 2 bottles and I have no idea what Axis recommends but go off of how your body feels. If you don't feel good or safe about it run 2 seperate cycles.
    Last edited by Weakestlink; 10-15-2007 at 11:43 AM.

Also about the 5 caps a day. I would say it depends on your body weight. If your not over 220 then I wouldn't recommend it but again i'm no professional with these things. Like I said before do not exceed the recommended dose, it is there for a reason. That dose on the bottle is the safest way to achieve optimal results.

Off to psychology. Good luck with the cycle and let us know what you decide to do. Do not get over zealous and take more then you need these are serious drugs and can really hard you even if it is a MILD PH/PS.

roidmonk3y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roidmonk3y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roidmonk3y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roidmonk3y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roidmonk3y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roidmonk3y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roidmonk3y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roidmonk3y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roidmonk3y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roidmonk3y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) roidmonk3y has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Does it work?

Originally Posted by wannabeshredded View Post
    Im am thinking of trying my first PH/PS cycle and Ive decided to try furazabol on a cut. I was going to run a 4 week cycle possibly stacked with Massfx. since this is my first cycle I thought I would start out low and work my way up to a higher dosage. Here is what I am thinking about doing:

week 1- 50 mg for the first 3 days, 100 mg for 4 days
    week 2- 100 mg
    week 3- 100 mg
    week 4- 150 mg

I will be using Anabolic innovations cycle support throughout the cycle even though I am told by the axis lab reps that this is a failry weak PH/PS. they also informed me that a SERM is not neccesary if I am running this as a standalone and that I should just follow up with an AI or some ATD in which case I was just going to run hyperdrol X2 for 4 weeks or AX's rebound XT at 50 mg for 4 weeks. I will also be throwing in some retain 2 post cycle. PLEASE provide me with some input! I need as much help and advice as I can get!
    Have you had any results from the furazabol cycle? I have some to but i was told it was no good and just a weak steroid.