Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

The limit of how much one can get...

No matter how much protein or working out sessions I take for 10 years... would there be a limit if my testosterone levels weren't high enough since my body cant create more mass/muscles once it reaches its potential? Or taking testosterone stuff like tribulus can help maximise my potential?

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wynter
    No matter how much protein or working out sessions I take for 10 years... would there be a limit if my testosterone levels weren't high enough since my body cant create more mass/muscles once it reaches its potential? Or taking testosterone stuff like tribulus can help maximise my potential?
    Everyone has a certain "genetic limit" (mostly determined by your testosterone levels, yes). Few people ever reach it, though. Once you reach it, you eyther settle for what you have (trust me, you'll be huge already by then) or you take hormones to boost that level and let you keep progressing. This is why pros take so much gear - they've passed their limits long ago, and the stuff is what keeps them going.

Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wynter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how would I know if I reach my limit?

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wynter
    how would I know if I reach my limit?
    You stop getting bigger? lol
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

im not sure when I stop getting bigger.. I don't realise but I do get more tone & definition but that doesnt tell me if I stop...