lipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One meal a day??

I have been eating only one meal a day, and taking creatine , vitrix and whey protein. and i have yohimbi root twice a day. i have now only lost 20 pounds in the past three months. why have i hit a wall?? the fat is not going anywhere. now what.....

Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat Small Frequent Meals..it Will Up Your Metab..and Change Up Your Workouts....
    FIVE SEVEN...245LBS OF 100% GRADE A CANADIAN MOOSE MEAT!!!...
    GOD I LOVE PAIN!!!...IT LETS ME KNOW IM STILL ALIVE!!!...
    "Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven"...
    Lucifer in Miltons Paradise Lost
    "BECOME WHO YOU ARE!"
    NIETZSCHE

the problem is i dont know what to eat......

Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleister666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat healthy!...lean meat,veggies,fruit,eggs etc etc...stay away from **** food!..i think you know what **** food is dont you?..eat several little meals of healthy food and tons of water,change up your whole workout routine as well...
    FIVE SEVEN...245LBS OF 100% GRADE A CANADIAN MOOSE MEAT!!!...
    GOD I LOVE PAIN!!!...IT LETS ME KNOW IM STILL ALIVE!!!...
    "Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven"...
    Lucifer in Miltons Paradise Lost
    "BECOME WHO YOU ARE!"
    NIETZSCHE

David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This sounds like a BS post, but I'll answer.

You won't lose any more weight eating only 1 meal a day. Break up your calories into at least 4 meals or more a day, making sure to eat breakfast everyday. Eating only once or twice a day will always slow your metabolism to a crawl, which is what you have experienced. I would take at least a week off from dieting to boost your metabolism a little before trying again.

no bs. i quit eating any junk food(no fast food at all) and only drink water and skim milk and lost 20 pounds. now i have stalled and your advice is what i'm looking for. thanx

yes, but the cones dont stop me. as for the eating thats why i am asking the questions so i CAN get educated on what to eat, and when!!! thanks for your input....

stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by lipp
    I have been eating only one meal a day, and taking creatine , vitrix and whey protein. and i have yohimbi root twice a day. i have now only lost 20 pounds in the past three months. why have i hit a wall?? the fat is not going anywhere. now what.....
    Because you shut your metabolism down by starving yourself.

You remind me of the person who passes the line of cars that forms in front of a road construction site, driving all the way up to the cones and the flashing arrow, then forcing your way over into the front of the line, because you believe that the rules everyone else has to follow don't apply to you.

Join the 7,638 other people who have come into this forum in the past several months to complain about their lack of results, after they foolishly thought that they could successfully and quickly lose weight and end up looking like a fitness model by simply depriving themselves of food.

Then start educating yourself about how important proper diet and nutrition are for your general health and fitness goals. The information on how to correctly approach this is here in these forums, and elsewhere, all around you in fact, if you just do the research.

You didn't put the weight on overnight, and it's not going to come off that way either, no matter how little you eat.

C.K.

tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stahlhart
    Because you shut your metabolism down by starving yourself.

You remind me of the person who passes the line of cars that forms in front of a road construction site, driving all the way up to the cones and the flashing arrow, then forcing your way over into the front of the line, because you believe that the rules everyone else has to follow don't apply to you.

Join the 7,638 other people who have come into this forum in the past several months to complain about their lack of results, after they foolishly thought that they could successfully and quickly lose weight and end up looking like a fitness model by simply depriving themselves of food.

Then start educating yourself about how important proper diet and nutrition are for your general health and fitness goals. The information on how to correctly approach this is here in these forums, and elsewhere, all around you in fact, if you just do the research.

You didn't put the weight on overnight, and it's not going to come off that way either, no matter how little you eat.

C.K.

Props to a great post.
    History:
    01/02/04 - 229...01/05/05: 172
    05/01/06 - 08/02/07: 165
    08/03/07 - 12/23/07: 178

Next Goal: 06/01/08: 172, 8-9% body fat