SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How many excersizes should I use for bi's, tri's, and delts?

I am planning on training bi's with 3 excersizes, tri's with 4, and delts with 4 (NOT ALL ON THE SAME DAY!!!!). Earch excersize contains about 5-8 reps. Is this too much???

- SsiK

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ^^^

- SsiK

Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how many sets an exercise..

how many sets an exercise..

- SsiK

whiteboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that's exactly what I do.

although, I'm looking for an alternative to kickbacks for my 4th tri excersise. I do skullcrushers, close grip bench, and pushdowns. Any suggestions?

I do skullcrushers, close grip bench, and pushdowns. Any suggestions?
    That's EXACTLY what I do, except I do dips at the end. Try that.

- SsiK

Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You could do reverse grip bench press, very effective, but dips are probably better.
    People who go around pretending to know everything are annoying those of us who really do.

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seems pretty good to me.
    "Don't give up, your too strong"-Earl Simmons

MARYLAND STATE CUP NATURAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2nd place Teen division

IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    12 sets for tri's? Why? 12 sets is overdoing it. If you train a small part of your body like tris or bi's for 12 sets, you are doing something wrong. Do some intense dips, and finish off with pushdowns. Thats it.

IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronBalls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by SsiK

That's EXACTLY what I do, except I do dips at the end. Try that.

Dont do them at the end. Compound exercises always build mass best, so do dips first. And do them so your body is vertical and not forward, use a full range of motion.

JustinVincible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinVincible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinVincible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinVincible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinVincible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinVincible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't think you should ever do reverse grip bench press...unless you want a series of injuries...

JV
    "Are you just flexing as hard as you can or are you naturally that big"-observer

"Other people would have to take steroids for years and years, to get where you are naturally"-spectator

"You're the most well developed homosapien I have ever met"-Attractive woman