saiteKD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best way to lose facial fat?

Hey, guys I have been reading the forums for a bit now and i was wondering if it was possible to lose facial fat. Some people have told me there are ways to lose it by doing cardio and weightlifting but others have told me that it is impossible to lose it. If there are ways to lose it, can someone please provide input? Thanks for your time

specifically speaking cheek fat
    Last edited by saiteKD; 10-14-2007 at 11:29 PM.

HeatherAC Fan Club. MAXMUSCLE86's Avatar
    MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500) MAXMUSCLE86 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by saiteKD View Post
    Hey, guys I have been reading the forums for a bit now and i was wondering if it was possible to lose facial fat. Some people have told me there are ways to lose it by doing cardio and weightlifting but others have told me that it is impossible to lose it. If there are ways to lose it, can someone please provide input? Thanks for your time
    It is impossible to target fat loss. If you are totally shredded though, you won't have any fat anywhere! Get on that treadmil.
    Recahrge: vazquez

emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The more fat you store in your stomach the more fat you get on your face.
    Lower your body fat
    Eat less Carbs
    Less Sugar
    Less fat

While you run say AEIOU the vowels. When you do squat, shrugs, try to make faces it might work on the face muscles.
    Bengal Tiger

Nut & exer made a science Ultimate Genetics's Avatar
    Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ultimate Genetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MAXMUSCLE86 View Post
    It is impossible to target fat loss. If you are totally shredded though, you won't have any fat anywhere! Get on that treadmil.

It's not impossible to target specific area for fat loss. It's called liposuction
    S.T.E.M.

~Does not neg for opposing views~

littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Generally speaking, you'll lose fat in your face first.
    Cannibals love bodybuilders!

2/24/08 - 255 lbs, 19.79% BF, 204.5lbs lean
    Current crap BMI: 35.6

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was fat the first thing people always said after I lost like 20lbs was my face looked thinner.

saiteKD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so im guessing the best way to lose facial fat is by cardio? I already knew about liposuction -.-, its not a choice im willing to make

mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lower body fat!!!

korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yohimburn ES increases face fat losses

ai's and increasing potassium can make your face look thinner as well.
    Fat burners without a good diet and exercise program are just expresso replacements.

Registered User Gettin_Shredded's Avatar
    Gettin_Shredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettin_Shredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettin_Shredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettin_Shredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettin_Shredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettin_Shredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettin_Shredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettin_Shredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettin_Shredded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MAXMUSCLE86 View Post
    I must admit I laugh every time I see your avatar and read your sig, bravo!
    ALMOST THERE!

Nothing tastes as good as it FEELS to look good! - THE TRUTH

Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions.

YES, I am on the V-Diet http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=86973703#post86973703

lisekpl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisekpl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisekpl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisekpl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisekpl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisekpl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisekpl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lisekpl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Or this..
    Attached Images

Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just good clean eating and cardio!

korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Adina View Post
    Just good clean eating and cardio!
    clean eating is important, but calorie deficit is just as important. You can eat real clean and still take in too many calories.
    Fat burners without a good diet and exercise program are just expresso replacements.

Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stop feeding your face soo much.
    **disclaimer** the above is only opinion. it contains no capitalization, too much punctuation and (most likely) includes spelling errors.

Originally Posted by Bronkko View Post
    stop feeding your face soo much.

LOL

pfunk880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfunk880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfunk880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfunk880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfunk880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfunk880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfunk880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfunk880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pfunk880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1quick1 View Post
    When I was fat the first thing people always said after I lost like 20lbs was my face looked thinner.
    Same here, everyone told me I looked younger.

Comparing pics of right before I started to now, though, I definitely do see a huge difference.

if you dont have stubborn fat issues, pockets of fat sustained by A2 concentration, insulin or other hormonal issues, you generally lose fat fairly evenly

Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500) Fallen_Horse is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by emchowdhury View Post
    While you run say AEIOU the vowels. When you do squat, shrugs, try to make faces it might work on the face muscles.
    YES!

roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roxy42277 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when it comes down to weight loss, your body is going to always have that one part that drops weight first and drop last. For me my face is first, then my thighs, then waist. So you can't target a specific area. You got to get your diet in line, do the cardio, lift the weights and don't stress over it. It will all come off when its ready if you have everything in order.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=125867701&posted=1#post125867701

Tight Curves product review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=127158341#post127158341
    work out journal

Originally Posted by roxy42277 View Post
    when it comes down to weight loss, your body is going to always have that one part that drops weight first and drop last. For me my face is first, then my thighs, then waist. So you can't target a specific area. You got to get your diet in line, do the cardio, lift the weights and don't stress over it. It will all come off when its ready if you have everything in order.
    try yohimburn on your thighs, then say that. But I totally agree on the diet and cardio in line. And getting diet ACTUALLY in line, to yield a REAL calorie deficit is not always easy for people, who often underestimate their calorie intake and over estimate thier BMR and calories burned. What I love is the "i am eating clean line", clean does not mean calorie deficit. I can bulk clean if I want, easily pushing 5 to 6k with "clean" foods.

PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PyroBurns has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just keep going.

I never thought my face would be thin. Seriously, it was chubby for the longest time and still is only about 90% there. Of course this caused me great anxiety but it finally started to thin out eventually.
    ≡nlightenment €rew

cant really argue with that sentiment either. Though I personally dont like being fairly lean and then having a "fat" face. Especially when your face is what most people see and because of that how fat your face is, is how fat people think you are. Also fat tissue that is A2 dense is pretty resistant to lipolysis without intervention.

pyroburns I was just reading you signature:
    Avoiding:

Dairy/Lactose
    Gluten

these can cause bloating in some people because of allergies and intolerance. So thats probably helped you as well.

something you might want to try also, it really helps with water issues, is increasing potassium rich foods or adding potassium while restricting sodium. It can make a world of difference with water retention. Though it wont help with estrogenic fat, it can make it less obvious (because of the water reduction)

Men's Physique Competitor danv027's Avatar
    danv027 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danv027 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danv027 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danv027 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danv027 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danv027 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danv027 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danv027 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danv027 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danv027 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danv027 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by saiteKD View Post
    so im guessing the best way to lose facial fat is by cardio? I already knew about liposuction -.-, its not a choice im willing to make

thats exactly right (its hard work tho)