Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ergopharm AMP Review

I know this is getting boring (all these AMP reviews) but hopefuly i can make mine a little bit dif then everyones else.

Price
    2 pills have been enough for me. I take 3 days/week maximum when im running out of energy for whatever reason or when i have a pretty hc wo ahead (depletion wo+cardio in the same session). So its 30 dollars for 45 servings, if i keep using 3 servings/week the bottle will last me 15 weeks, which imo is a lot. So the price is very decent.

Energy
    I had read someone saying that AMP wouldnt work unless you really needed it. I mean, AMP doesnt gives you energy if your sitting on your couch watching TV, you wont start shaking and get all jittery out of it. But when it comes to the do or die time, AMP REALLY kicks in.
    Cardio wise it gives me so much energy that the first time i took AMP i just kept on running and my legs were sore for 4 days in a row. I could feel my legs hurting but just wasnt enough. Im weightlifting the focus hited me more then the energy.

Focus
    The second time i took AMP i waited a couple of hours before hitting the gym while i was working out in a visual project of mine. After aprox 1-1.5 hour working i stoped for a sec and though "wtf is going on with my? im writing faster, drawing faster and everything is coming out so nice" and then of course i remembered i had AMP a couple of hours ago. Well, AMP helps a LOT with focus.
    When weightlifting i could focused more in the muscle groups i was training and add a lot of intensity to my wo.

Mood/Well Being
    That was the main reason i decided to write a review. I was having some problems with bad mood in the depletion days (im doing ud2 diet) and that was really starting to annoy me, since i began to get anger with others easily. Anyway AMP can give me a VERY NICE mood for a long time. And the well being related to it is incredible. I find myself with more precise senses, music is better etc.

WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by avian
    I know this is getting boring (all these AMP reviews) but hopefuly i can make mine a little bit dif then everyones else.

Price
    2 pills have been enough for me. I take 3 days/week maximum when im running out of energy for whatever reason or when i have a pretty hc wo ahead (depletion wo+cardio in the same session). So its 30 dollars for 45 servings, if i keep using 3 servings/week the bottle will last me 15 weeks, which imo is a lot. So the price is very decent.

Energy
    I had read someone saying that AMP wouldnt work unless you really needed it. I mean, AMP doesnt gives you energy if your sitting on your couch watching TV, you wont start shaking and get all jittery out of it. But when it comes to the do or die time, AMP REALLY kicks in.
    Cardio wise it gives me so much energy that the first time i took AMP i just kept on running and my legs were sore for 4 days in a row. I could feel my legs hurting but just wasnt enough. Im weightlifting the focus hited me more then the energy.

Focus
    The second time i took AMP i waited a couple of hours before hitting the gym while i was working out in a visual project of mine. After aprox 1-1.5 hour working i stoped for a sec and though "wtf is going on with my? im writing faster, drawing faster and everything is coming out so nice" and then of course i remembered i had AMP a couple of hours ago. Well, AMP helps a LOT with focus.
    When weightlifting i could focused more in the muscle groups i was training and add a lot of intensity to my wo.

Mood/Well Being
    That was the main reason i decided to write a review. I was having some problems with bad mood in the depletion days (im doing ud2 diet) and that was really starting to annoy me, since i began to get anger with others easily. Anyway AMP can give me a VERY NICE mood for a long time. And the well being related to it is incredible. I find myself with more precise senses, music is better etc.

Nice review (the more reviews the better). I have been using Ready4War for a few months now with good results, but I have used AMP over the past week with equal results with respect to focus/workout energy.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How about fat burning results guys?
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I definatly fell more "warm" during cardio and also i do swet a lot more (but maybe its just because i can actualy run more then usual).

I think you cant see AMP as a fat burner primarily, because its not intended to be used all days.

Anyway, it helps, but not sure if it is a direct effect.

And btw i forget to comment about its appetite supressing skills: long story short, AMP kills my apetite for a whole day. But it doesnt get im my way if i have to eat.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is it only 1 dose per day?

BTW thanks for all the info
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

This supplement is the best ever. It makes me feel like I'm on a low dose of MDMA when combined with Idebenone and Piracetam. At the time gives me tonz of energy when working out. I sweat like a pig and makes you want to keep on going and going. Make sure to take it on empty stomach when combining it Idebenone and Pira to feel it's low dose MDMA like effects . This is the ****!!! I love it!

Originally Posted by buffpnoy
    This supplement is the best ever. It makes me feel like I'm on a low dose of MDMA when combined with Idebenone and Piracetam. At the time gives me tonz of energy when working out. I sweat like a pig and makes you want to keep on going and going. Make sure to take it on empty stomach when combining it Idebenone and Pira to feel it's low dose MDMA like effects . This is the ****!!! I love it!
    Do you really need to take in on an empty stomach?

Because I wake up in the morning, take a few pre-workout supplements (which is about a half hour pre-workout), then I drink a whey shake in the car on the way to the gym. I was planning on taking it in the morning right when I wake up.

Dosing is 2-4 pills. 2 is more then fine with me.

Btw i get better results if i wait 1 hour from dosing to training.

Dosing is 2-4 pills. 2 is more then fine with me.

Btw i get better results if i wait 1 hour from dosing to training.
    I see......well I get up at 5:30 and start my workout around 6:15, so I suppose that's close enough. Thanks again

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    Do you really need to take in on an empty stomach?

Because I wake up in the morning, take a few pre-workout supplements (which is about a half hour pre-workout), then I drink a whey shake in the car on the way to the gym. I was planning on taking it in the morning right when I wake up.

thats fine. you can take it with some light food. i think you just don't want to take it with a full meal cuz then it will sit in your gut for too long

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started my bulk today, and got to take AMP for the first time.

PA, I think this is one of the best supps I have ever had (My experience is limited though). I had one of the best workouts, and now I'm sitting at work with focus, and an euphoric feeling. I have so much energy right now. There is no possible way this is placebo.

I took 3 pills 1.5 hours before working out with a Pre-workout shake with a semi-empty stomach.

Anyway. Two big thumbs up here.
    5 years of working out and 50 more to go.

I took it for the first time this morning.

It was just a cardio day for me, but I think I felt extra strong while I was running. Might have been a placebo effect, though.

It's about 6 hours later now, and I feel pretty normal. However, I'm not hungry at all really, which is fairly unusual for this time of day.

Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla Thunder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Focus
    That's weird, this is the second place I've read that someone noticed improved penmanship. Hmmm...

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
    That's weird, this is the second place I've read that someone noticed improved penmanship. Hmmm...
    What is penmanship? (ps. im not dumb, just a non-us citizen)

What is penmanship? (ps. im not dumb, just a non-us citizen)
    Penmanship=handwriting

jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

AMP with fat burners

I read where someone said AMP isn't good for fat-burning. I use AMP, and definitely feel effects of appetite suppression, warmth, and overall increase in energy. You guys think that it doesn't burn much fat?

If that's the case, then (a) what is a good fat burner, and (b) will a fat burner be OK to use with AMP? I realize no one here's a doctor, and I'm not looking for that. I just want some opinions and views...that's all.

Background: I am 6'1" and 225 lbs. I have been doing the Body For Life program for about 15 weeks now. It's nothing complicated: eat 6 small meals/snacks a day (one protein plus one complex carb), do three days of weight training, and three days of HIIT cardio. On day seven, no exercise and eat whatever you want.

I've lost 25 lbs., with a reduction in body fat of about 9%. I'm now at 21% body fat, and I'd like to get down to around 10 - 12%. That's why I'm looking for info on fat burners (especially with AMP).

Anyway, I'm new here, so please cut me some slack if I've been too vague or anything. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jonathan

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jleffing
    I read where someone said AMP isn't good for fat-burning. I use AMP, and definitely feel effects of appetite suppression, warmth, and overall increase in energy. You guys think that it doesn't burn much fat?

If that's the case, then (a) what is a good fat burner, and (b) will a fat burner be OK to use with AMP? I realize no one here's a doctor, and I'm not looking for that. I just want some opinions and views...that's all.

Background: I am 6'1" and 225 lbs. I have been doing the Body For Life program for about 15 weeks now. It's nothing complicated: eat 6 small meals/snacks a day (one protein plus one complex carb), do three days of weight training, and three days of HIIT cardio. On day seven, no exercise and eat whatever you want.

I've lost 25 lbs., with a reduction in body fat of about 9%. I'm now at 21% body fat, and I'd like to get down to around 10 - 12%. That's why I'm looking for info on fat burners (especially with AMP).

Anyway, I'm new here, so please cut me some slack if I've been too vague or anything. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jonathan

I did not promote it as a fat burner at first because i did not know for sure it could do this. I suspected it could but prior to release it had not been used widely enough and long enough for me to confirm this. But after seeing the fat loss results some are getting from using it everyday (which i also have found is OK to do) i know am convinced it is an excellent fat burner

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I am already on my second bottle of AMP. It's great stuff. I have to take it before 4 PM though or I can't even think about getting in bed. It also has some serious constricting of blood to the extremities for me, but only temporarily of course.

look, when i was using amp i had more cardio endurance and less laziness, so i did help burning fat off

patrick arnold, does giant has international shippment? if not, there will be?

I've been using it for about 3 weeks now.

I think it KICKS ASS for doing cardio, but as far as fat-burning goes, I think EC works a little better. Actually, I think the primary path through which EC works is appetite supression.

I love AMP, though.....and I will continue to use it on cardio days.

look, when i was using amp i had more cardio endurance and less laziness, so i did help burning fat off

patrick arnold, does giant has international shippment? if not, there will be?
    email johlsson@provianttech.com

Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    I've been using it for about 3 weeks now.

I think it KICKS ASS for doing cardio, but as far as fat-burning goes, I think EC works a little better. Actually, I think the primary path through which EC works is appetite supression.

I love AMP, though.....and I will continue to use it on cardio days.

people that i know that have gotten the fat loss have used it everyday. on the days when they do not work out, or work out light, they use less

some have used as much as 2 pills a day, twice a day, every day without problems

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

This is good to know

Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    people that i know that have gotten the fat loss have used it everyday. on the days when they do not work out, or work out light, they use less

some have used as much as 2 pills a day, twice a day, every day without problems
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do they suggest cycling---is this because it will work better if you do or whats the reason? Also---any neg experience ----I have only seen people rave about it---sounds pretty good.
    Self control requires Willpower which requires Discipline--if I have Self control then I have all three.
    11% BF

PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Help, I can't find it here in the store. I typed in "Amp" & found a protein powder! Under "products", couldn't find it either.

Someone help a slow guy please!

it isnt avaliable in the bb.com store, dunno why... but if it helps here it is:
    http://www.ergopharm.net/products_amp.php

PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PALACE_GUARD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    $50 smackers for that, no way! I'll just get "Dymetadrine X-Treme" from AST! Same thing & way cheaper!

G_AppleBottom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G_AppleBottom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G_AppleBottom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G_AppleBottom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G_AppleBottom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G_AppleBottom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G_AppleBottom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) G_AppleBottom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    $50 is MSRP. Belive it or not, there are many places on the net that sell supplements other than bb.com. Possibly a search at one of these may have AMP at a more favorable price for you?
    --George

i think its about 30us here in bb.com

Originally Posted by svelt4
    Why do they suggest cycling---is this because it will work better if you do or whats the reason? Also---any neg experience ----I have only seen people rave about it---sounds pretty good.

when i released it i erred on the side of caution. so i suggested only 3 days per week. now i see that the desensitization issue is overblown and also that there is no apparent overuse toxicity issue either, so i feel comfortable suggesting everyday use. However, if you are not interested in weight loss, then 3 times a week saved for your most important workouts is still probably best

BTW, has anyone else noticed a massive increase in sweating when using amp? i am soaked during my workouts