stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000)

Post I Thought I Gave Up Candy?

Guess it's only a matter of time before "Gummy-Tech" hits the shelves:

http://www.local6.com/food/4615883/detail.html

C.K.

Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stahlhart
    Guess it's only a matter of time before "Gummy-Tech" hits the shelves:

http://www.local6.com/food/4615883/detail.html

C.K.
    its still candy no matter what, sticking to real foods is the best way to go imo
    "CURLS FOR THE GURLS"

"SQUATS FOR THE TWATS"

"I MIGHT LOOK DUMB BUT I CAN LIFT HEAVY THINGS"

Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What a load of trash

The thing is, it's marketed to athletes, but also indirectly to the average Joe... People buy "Sports Energy Drinks", hoping to become athletes by replacing their standard sugar water with sugar water + electrolytes and vitamins. Why else would companies such as Gatorade and Powerade spend millions upon millions for marketing to sell a product made for athletes? (which are a small percentage of the population, may I add...)

For example... The most exercise some of these people do in a day is walking to the fridge from the couch and back. Do they really expect to become fit and athletic from their drinks?

These products sound like trash from a mail-order scam op, not an offering from major corporations. I guess it's yet another reason to lose faith in capitalism. People will sell their integrity and the health of others for money.

For the person who comes here on a Google search: Those are NOT a healthier alternative to candy. It's sugar, with trace amounts of minerals and vitamins that probably won't even be absorbed too well! Don't waste your money and health. Register on these forums, and learn. You'll be glad you did!
    I'm a lover AND a fighter.