HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question How much muscle could you put on in 3 months

I was wondering about how much muscle i could put on in about 3 months if i lift every other day and do lower reps with more weight(like 4-8 reps on most exercises).

15 years old
    weight approx. - 155
    height - 5 foot 7

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    depends on your nutrition plan..period!!!!

Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NC_Tarheel
    depends on your nutrition plan..period!!!!
    genetics too...

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All right buddy, you got a lot to learn but that’s what this place is for right. First things first, no one can answer that question because it all depends on your metabolism, how you lift, genetics, how you eat, how you rest period. In 3 months you could add a little muscle but not to much noticeable gains but there is a thing called newbie gains, take advantage of that and don’t waste it, just go hardcore, keep good form. If your first starting try the 8-10 rep scheme (some might disagree but going right into low reps high weight before someone has form and has their system use to that beating. Hope that helped

Lifter,

Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're not going to get HUGE in 3 months....it takes time.
    I eat to failure.

briank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) briank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lifter is right. If you are just starting lifting, you can certainly expect gains. I was 6'2 130 lbs and i put on 15 lbs in like a month and ahalf right when I started lifting and I wasn't eating right, not getting enough sleep and I drank too much (ie im in college). But it is different for every person. I would start lifting one lift for each muscle in 3 sets of 7-10 reps MWF. Make sure you keep good form and eat lots of protein, espeically right after a workout.

On a side note, a really good friend of mine is a great hockey player and they seem to train a lot different. He is diesel as all hell, but he works hard to keep a strong, but smaller upper body and especially strong legs and core. I'm no hockey player, but if you are serious about the sport and planning to play well in hs and college, make sure your upper boddy, especially your chest doesn't get so big that it gets in the way. Most hockey players I know focus hard hard hard on their lower body (squats, cleans, etc) and ESPECIALLY the core. I have played some hockey and I know for sure that you need a strong core, especially lower back. Key to me seems to be strong legs/core and a smaller upper body for them to push around. That being said, you do need strong tris, chest for shooting, etc so focus on higher reps once you are at an alright size that doesn't slow you down much. Your coahces should be able to help you w/routines.

Brian

HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HockeyLifter4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have been lifting for over a year and i am not looking to get huge in 3 months or get to big to play hockey. I was hoping to get my legs a lot stronger (thats why i said 4-8 reps). As for my upper body i am looking for some size but not so much that i cannot play well.

I was just wondering about how much muscle i could put on so i could see where i would be for the beginning of next season so i would know how to train.