Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50)

28 days before my comp! :D

Finnaly, after a 15 weeks of cutting phase, only 4 weeks remaining!!! :P
    I cant stop to think and dream about it, and the damn huge pizza I'll eat after that haha!!
    So hard to eat the same things for more than 3 months, cannot wait for some sugar and fast carbs!!! I deamed about bread....just bread haha....
    I'll have some more news on november 11!!

Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Majestyc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck!

mslpanthers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best of Luck to you man!