Garband has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I might have a problem.

So, yesterday was my 3rd day of weight lifting. I know I shouldn't expect results yet, so I don't.

But...

I also don't expect to get weaker... Each day I work out, it gets harder for me to do what I did before.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats your workout like?

andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) andrewholler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's your diet like?

Try doing lower weights higher reps for now.

CrusaderKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrusaderKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrusaderKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrusaderKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrusaderKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrusaderKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrusaderKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrusaderKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrusaderKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrusaderKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CrusaderKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your body isn't used to it and is a bit tired from the previous days. Make sure to get good sleep and drink lots of water.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your obvously doing the exact same exercises on consecutive days. Work each bodypart once a week, two bodyparts a day. Have three days of rest per week and most important EAT!

Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thaigga is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Your obvously doing the exact same exercises on consecutive days. Work each bodypart once a week, two bodyparts a day. Have three days of rest per week and most important EAT!
    beginners need full body, not a split
    275lb atg front squat / 235lb paused bench (in comp) / 445lb Conventional Deadlift using mixed grip/chalk/belt (in comp) / Deadlift-425x3 using a hook grip + chalk / BP low-bar back squat 335x2 & 315x4 & 350x1 (in comp)

A tree with a thin trunk can only make branches so big -me

Won 1st place at my first powerlifting comp!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!1

bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Garband View Post
    So, yesterday was my 3rd day of weight lifting. I know I shouldn't expect results yet, so I don't.

But...

I also don't expect to get weaker... Each day I work out, it gets harder for me to do what I did before.

bro just keep going and dont get down on yourself
    im sure youll get gains soon enough
    get enough rest, eat lots lots lots of food

Z-Man7371 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Z-Man7371 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CrusaderKnight View Post
    Your body isn't used to it and is a bit tired from the previous days. Make sure to get good sleep and drink lots of water.
    X2

Just work hard man, these guys on this site will help you a lot!!!

I Squat in the Curl Rack Beowolf Agate's Avatar
    Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beowolf Agate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you do three days in a row of the same exact thing like an idiot?

Gman721 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gman721 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gman721 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gman721 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gman721 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gman721 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gman721 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gman721 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gman721 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gman721 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gman721 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Z-Man7371 View Post
    X2

Just work hard man, these guys on this site will help you a lot!!!
    word man these guys will def help you out alot, just make sure your program is good, your eating a shiz load, and sleep long
    Whatever it takes, whatever it takes no matter the cost, I will do whatever it takes to achieve.

be a champion of mind
    Strength, skill, honor, glory, and charity

R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008, R.I.P Zyzz
    lift it all in the great gym beyond aesthetic brahs

Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willdabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Thaigga View Post
    beginners need full body, not a split
    beginners need a good diet, good routine, good form, and time to rest. 3 day split or full body or w/e isnt as important as those 4 things IMO

Garband has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jmanjman47 View Post
    Whats your workout like?
    Uhm.. It's not a really good one..
    Right now I'm doing 2x10(that's 2 sets of 10 reps, right? lol) of 55lbs preacher curls, 2x10 embarassingly low 5lbs kickbacks, 2x10 25lbs iso curls. That's it usually because I don't have a lot of weights at my house (I can't afford a gym membership/gas to go to the gym) and I'm too lazy to move all the weights off of this and onto that and stuff.. And also because by then my arms are feeling a little tired. lol

Originally Posted by andrewholler View Post
    What's your diet like?

Try doing lower weights higher reps for now.
    My diet is horrible. I don't always eat breakfast.. Then for lunch it changes every day depending on what the cafeteria is serving.. And for supper, it's whatever my mom fixes, or whatever my dad brings home. And junk food snacks in between. I want to get a good diet, but I don't know how to go about making one. Nor do I know my metabolic stats or any of that. lol

Originally Posted by CrusaderKnight View Post
    I didn't think about that. I've been drinking some water, but usually I only get like 6 hours of sleep a night.

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Same exercises, but not on consecutive days.

Originally Posted by Beowolf Agate View Post
    Did you do three days in a row of the same exact thing like an idiot?
    Lol, if by in a row, you mean each time I worked out, yes. If you mean consecutive days, no. =P

I probably sound like a complete douche or something like that, but I don't mean to. I am very new to this stuff, so I don't know all the different things I could be doing, and even though I've read over most of the stickies about it I can't hardly remember anything from them.
    Last edited by Garband; 10-14-2007 at 02:11 PM.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Garband View Post

But...

I'm not sure what posters like this expect to get in terms of help or responses without telling anyone WTF their workout consists of.......