Thread: Imbalance

Alex.H.I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex.H.I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex.H.I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex.H.I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex.H.I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex.H.I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex.H.I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex.H.I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex.H.I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex.H.I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alex.H.I will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry Imbalance

Ok, my arms especially are imbalanced, the rest of me is quite well balanced, is there an easy way to build them up to even, so far my right is 1" bigger then my left, and looks it (i have small arms, just starting to lift properly left = 11"ish right =12"ish).

I thought doing training with the amount my left can handle and the same with my right, so it has no reason to get much bigger and then when my left can do it the same, moveing up.

Or cutting training on my right arm down, only training half the reps i train with my left.

Or training my left heavier then my right, to get it to catch up.

Are any of those good methods, or is there any easier ways to balance up?
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try doing a few extra sets of DB curls for the left arm. This is not that uncommon and I'm sure whenever you flex or pose one of your arms its always the right one correct? Try concentrating on the left one more.

ITS NOW...OR NEVER bronx_brawla's Avatar
    bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb hit the weak more

i have a similer problem...but im a 1/2 inch difference...are you a lefty or a righty?...that can make a difference too...i was also an inch off at one time...but balance comes in time....try hitting your weak arm with more reps and poundage...ounce you can hit the same weight with the same reps on each arm...you know its working'...for example: try it with alternating dumbell curls.
    "NOW YOU KNOCKED HIM DOWN...WHY DONT YOU TRY KNOCKIN' ME DOWN?" ----Rocky Balboa

"If you can go through this pain period, you make it to be a champion. If you can't go through...forget it."
    ---Arnold

"Who the fcuk cares about "six-pack abs"?....its not like im gonna hit you with my stomach!" ---ME

UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stay away from BB exercises, your dominent arm will pull more wieght causing it to potentially grow more.

Use DB's, they should even out.
    Respek!

ITS NOW...OR NEVER bronx_brawla's Avatar
    bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50) bronx_brawla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by UNLVmike
    Stay away from BB exercises, your dominent arm will pull more wieght causing it to potentially grow more.

Use DB's, they should even out.
    so what are you saying?..that he should neglect his "strong" arm..just cuz itll grow more?....not good.
    "NOW YOU KNOCKED HIM DOWN...WHY DONT YOU TRY KNOCKIN' ME DOWN?" ----Rocky Balboa

"If you can go through this pain period, you make it to be a champion. If you can't go through...forget it."
    ---Arnold

"Who the fcuk cares about "six-pack abs"?....its not like im gonna hit you with my stomach!" ---ME

UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bronx_brawla
    so what are you saying?..that he should neglect his "strong" arm..just cuz itll grow more?....not good.
    I never said he should neglect his "strong" arm, go back and read what I wrote.

Think about it, if you have an arm that is predominantly stronger and you go to do some BB curls, usually the dominant arm will pull up more weight thus taking some off the weaker arm.

I suggested doing DB's since you don’t pull the weight with BOTH hands, rather you have the same amount of weight in each hand which insures that you are both hands are pulling the same amount of weight.

I didn’t think this concept was too complicated.
    Respek!

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    don't give the smaller side any more/less weight/volume/etc.... keep them equal and it'll catch up quickly.
    <->