gaara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

losing chest fat

What are some specific exercises to losing the chest fat, because I have a big amount of chest fat.

Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    running

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the only way chest exercises like bench , dips , flys are gona reduce chest fat is if your on the treadmill while doing them. You cant spot reduce fat which is why improving your diet is more effective than 100 cruches a nite in terms of geting a 6 pack.
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com

Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vail will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k
    the only way chest exercises like bench , dips , flys are gona reduce chest fat is if your on the treadmill while doing them. You cant spot reduce fat which is why improving your diet is more effective than 100 cruches a nite in terms of geting a 6 pack.
    Exactly, you cant spot reduce fat. Also, if its in your chest. You may have some glandular tissue there, that isnt fat at all, and is never going away. But thats all just guess work unless you wanted to post some pics.
    "If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - what would you tell him to do?" - Ayn Rand

I rep back

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yay!!! something i said was right enough to get quoted
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com

Alex_l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vail
    You may have some glandular tissue there, that isnt fat at all, and is never going away.
    I'm in the process of losing weight and I think I might have some of that, was thinking bout it the other night that I might,.. i'm praying it ****ing ain't though. :P
    Age 23
    5' 9"
    Weight: 83Kg
    Biceps (cold): 15 1/4"
    Waist: 32"

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Vail
    Exactly, you cant spot reduce fat. Also, if its in your chest. You may have some glandular tissue there, that isnt fat at all, and is never going away. But thats all just guess work unless you wanted to post some pics.
    Vail, I wish that fact about spot reducing fat flashed on the screen during every one of those ab equipment TV advertisements.

So many people out there have been brainwashed into believing certain ab/oblique/etc. exercises will burn more fat in a targeted area, and even though in most cases there's no harm in working a certain area so when the fat eventually comes off through proper exercising and dieting it reveals some muscular development, usually all it does is make people do a bunch of isolation exercises that don't burn enough fat to get results.

MaNlEt MafIa MemBer #1 dodigago's Avatar
    dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there all illimformed

you can reduce chest fat!!

my favorite exercises are:

chest running (when you bounce around on your man boobs) and
    chest ups (where you do pullups with your man boobs)

AnimalPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Treadmill man.