ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ThaBull Pre$ent$: Tha Triad Pt.II SQUATS!!!

The Bar is loaded everyone in the gym stops their workouts to focus on you, The look of of a killer is on your face. Madmen eyes that would scare the devil as you look straight ahead. You get under the bar positioning yourself, taking a deep breath you lift the bar off the rack. It bends you are the only thing holding it up. Now you lower yourself parallel to the ground and Ahhhhhhhh, grrrrrrrrrr,ughhhhhhhh" you say, squeezing the bar trying to get it up you strain. Then AHHHHHHHH!!!! you get the bitch off of you. Everybody looks at you and begin to talk damn that guy is strong!, Did you see that? You are now the talk of the gym because you do something alot of gym goers don't do or don't have the balls to do.

Thats Squats alot of dudes shy away from Squats and go straight to the leg press or leg extensions but fail to realize the benefits of doing balls to the walls Squats.

Squats: Why Should I do them?

Man, WTF? Squats are perhaps the best exercise for developing legs. Who wants to run around with chicken legs or even a Penitentiary build. Big upper body, small lower body do you? No of course not Squats work all 4 heads of your Quadriceps. Along with your Quads your glutes (Ass) and hamstrings are strengthen. Something non-squatters don't know along with the casual gym bunnies is Squats promote growth. It releases natural HGH (Human growth Hormones). When you lift something off the ground you have to Squat down right? Squatting is a natural motion so if it's natural hell why not do it. It carries over to DeadLifts (favorite exercise) and other lifts involving legs.

Want to lift your woman up bounce her up and down while your having sex? Of course thats fun Squats can help you with that especially for you BBW lovers. Squats are essential no real lifter looks at them with disdain. Yes they hurt but the results far outweight the pain.

Myths About SQUATS

1. They hurt your back, Yea they do hurt your back WHEN YOU DO THEM WITH OUT PROPER FORM. Any exercise done without proper form may result in injury.

2. Squats done with a full ROM hurts the knees, There is no evidence that supports this claim. Probally somebody who did something wrong and now bitch about squats.

3. You get a big butt, ummm get your ass of the couch and maybe you want get one.

4. They will make your dick small! I first heard this in the 9th grade when I heard this I stopped squatting then I started again. This may come from the fact that bodybuilders seem to have small penises. When everything around your penis gets big it may look like you have a small snake. Anothing thing is alot of penises are small when flaccid. You can't tell the exact size of a penis when it's not hard.

Melvin Anthony says do Squats sucka!
    http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant...titled.bmp.jpg

What not to do?

I'll tell you right now Squats are not easy they do hurt and burn like hell. They'll hurt even more if you do not have proper form.

When you get under the bar make sure your knees are not bowing in like in this pic http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant...t-knees-in.jpg. That can damage your knees.

Make sure your back is straight and not rounded like in this pic http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant...quat-hunch.jpg. You don't want to hurt your back.

Don't put your feet on plates or little boxes or something like here http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant...t-heels-up.jpg

So uh Tom what do you think so far http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant.../beachpose.jpg. Yea I knew he approved.

Squatting away from the rack.

Don't come up ass first you put strain on your back.

Don't have an irregular foot stance like one foot over in China and the other in Australia.

Don't look down because that also put uneeded stress on the lower back.

Don't squat too low.

Don't try to impress someone either.

What To do

Do keep your back straight

Do inhale going down, and exhale going up

Do keep your head up and straight ahead focus on something.

Do rest the bar across your shoulders.

Do stretch out real good before any exercise.

Keep the bar over your feet.

Foot Stance

Your foot position determines the area of your thighs that wil get attacked.

A wider stance with your toes pointing out will work the inside if your thigh especially the Tear drop. While a narrower stance will work the outside of your thigh.

Pics of the muscles
    http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant.../thigh.bmp.jpg

back thigh
    http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant...kthigh.bmp.jpg

Variations of Squats:

Half Squats-Add this in to your routine it adds extra mass and power. Doing it this way you can add more weight.

Hack Squats-Go a bit past parallel on the hack squat machine, which works the glutes, as well. Pause for a second at the bottom; then go straight back up, keeping your back flat against the pad at all times, which protects the lower back. “The movement back up is under control, push with your heels rather than your toes to keep the stress off your knees. At the top pause for a second before going back down. (courtesy of abcbodybuilding.com)
    http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant.../hacks.bmp.jpg

Front Squats-I was the first one at my school to do front squats during my 9th grade year. Football summer practice was upon us I did like a hundred and I paid the price. Front Squats place all the force directly on the thighs. Anyweight over 225lbs might become uncomfortable.
    http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant...draper.bmp.jpg

Box Squats-You use normal squatting motion just you squat down onto a box.
    http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant...i/bvox.bmp.jpg

Jump Squats-This is kind of dangerous if you don't maintain control never tried these.

Hindu Squats-Many people know of this because of Matt Furey world reknown author. These mofo's are killers just try to them.
    http://www.mattfurey.com/hindu_squats.html

Conclusions

While squats may be strenous you are better off doing them then not. Play Football? You need leg strength to break tackles or block someone squats will help you out. Squats are not friendly nor should they be doing squats will help you in all areas.

You can be that guy that does everything but Squats or you can be the guy who gives it his all and bustes his ass doing squats. You'll get mad respect just ask

The Golden Eagle
    http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant.../tomplatz6.jpg
    http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant...ani/platz6.jpg
    http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant.../tomplatz7.jpg

Melvin Anthony
    http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant...ni/melvin1.jpg

Paul DeMayo
    http://usera.imagecave.com/Assailant...i/demayo21.jpg

IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD ADVICE FEEL FREE TO ADD ON
    Last edited by ThaBull; 06-15-2005 at 08:47 PM.
    T-ight
    H-ard
    A-mbitious playa
    B-allin each and every day
    U-ndeniably tha ****
    L-adies
    L-ove me

mummra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mummra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mummra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mummra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mummra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mummra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mummra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mummra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mummra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mummra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mummra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by ThaBull

4. They will make your dick small! I first heard this in the 9th grade when I heard this I stopped squatting then I started again. This may come from the fact that bodybuilders seem to have small penises. When everything around your penis gets big it may look like you have a small snake. Anothing thing is alot of penises are small when flaccid. You can't tell the exact size of a penis when it's not hard.

Uh good post but this bit weirded me out a little

ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThaBull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mummra
    Uh good post but this bit weirded me out a little
    lol

just a response to people who say it makes your dick small.
    T-ight
    H-ard
    A-mbitious playa
    U-ndeniably tha ****
    L-adies
    L-ove me

Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't squat too low? I'd disagree on that one. Unless you're falling on your ass when you squat.
    There's only one thing I hate more than working out: being skinny.

Originally Posted by Ian Charles
    Don't squat too low? I'd disagree on that one. Unless you're falling on your ass when you squat.
    I mean don't go to the point where you can't come back up.
    T-ight
    H-ard
    A-mbitious playa
    U-ndeniably tha ****
    L-adies
    L-ove me

bump
    T-ight
    H-ard
    A-mbitious playa
    U-ndeniably tha ****
    L-adies
    L-ove me

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Post Squats-an addition

-Try to keep the weight on the heels

-Do not lean forward

-Make sure the bar isn't too high up on your back-try it lower down on your back if your having squat problems, finding the "sweet spot" can make all the difference in the world.

-Some exercises to up your squat

*Power clean or Clean and Press

*Any calf exercise

*Romanian Deadlifts

*Heavy lunges
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Originally Posted by RU4A69
    -Try to keep the weight on the heels

-Do not lean forward

-Make sure the bar isn't too high up on your back-try it lower down on your back if your having squat problems, finding the "sweet spot" can make all the difference in the world.

-Some exercises to up your squat

*Power clean or Clean and Press

*Any calf exercise

*Romanian Deadlifts

*Heavy lunges
    This is what we need

Good stuff.
    T-ight
    H-ard
    A-mbitious playa
    U-ndeniably tha ****
    L-adies
    L-ove me

pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100)
    bump

Originally Posted by pounce
    bump
    thanks
    T-ight
    H-ard
    A-mbitious playa
    U-ndeniably tha ****
    L-adies
    L-ove me

Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good post.

Some other lifts to help your squat:

Pause squats- at the bottom of the squat, hold everything tight for a 3 count and explode up. Use less weight than your work sets for a couple sets of 3. This helps the bottom end strength.

High Box squat- you can overload this lift and get used to walking out and handling heavier than normal weight, plus they will help your mid range to lockout strength.

Abs abs abs. Strong abs are a key part in having a good squat. They keep you from leaning over and help form a solid core to support the big weight.

TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol I like the part about BBW ahhaha

Originally Posted by Danimal
    Good post.

Some other lifts to help your squat:

Pause squats- at the bottom of the squat, hold everything tight for a 3 count and explode up. Use less weight than your work sets for a couple sets of 3. This helps the bottom end strength.

High Box squat- you can overload this lift and get used to walking out and handling heavier than normal weight, plus they will help your mid range to lockout strength.

Abs abs abs. Strong abs are a key part in having a good squat. They keep you from leaning over and help form a solid core to support the big weight.
    I never heard of these great Info Danimal.

We need more like it.
    T-ight
    H-ard
    A-mbitious playa
    U-ndeniably tha ****
    L-adies
    L-ove me

Originally Posted by TrainSmarter
    lol I like the part about BBW ahhaha
    Yea man there are some big girls out there. They need sex just like a smaller woman hell you can pick up a smaller girl. Bounce her up and down on your dick with no problem.

Do that with a big girl that will definately impress her.

Think about it

You're picking her up thats impressive considering probally nobody has ever picked her up.

You have the strength to bounce her.

Then she coming down hard on your dick thats grounds for some good pleasure.

Then think of the future she'll no doubt tell her friends about the way you picked her up. After that you'll be getting little secret messages from her friends. They'll want to **** too.
    T-ight
    H-ard
    A-mbitious playa
    U-ndeniably tha ****
    L-adies
    L-ove me

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't go to low? There is no "too" low for squatting, its not like Dips where you will just keep on falling, there is a definite bottom, going there will ensure solid weight progression. Think about this way, if you go 1 inch further down in one workout, you may find yourself coming up 1-2 reps short of your next workout whne you go 1 inch from your "perfect" depth. However if you bottom out each and every rep each and every workout, you won't gain the false sense of gaining when really you just didn't go all the way down.

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hack Squats are a terrible idea to recommend unless the person has some experience and more important a developed VMO

second, does anyone else get the feeling we'll be seeing more articles like this? ever seen DiamondDelt got a cult following I can see these being written up all the time
    Chicks dig big calves

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by bigpump23
    hack Squats are a terrible idea to recommend unless the person has some experience and more important a developed VMO

second, does anyone else get the feeling we'll be seeing more articles like this? ever seen DiamondDelt got a cult following I can see these being written up all the time
    Hey,hey. Don't put me in this one bro! I got nothing to do with it.

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts
    Hey,hey. Don't put me in this one bro! I got nothing to do with it.
    We know what your trying to do... next you'll run for office... and try to take over the world and use your publicity on these boards as a launching pad.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by F W Nietszche
    We know what your trying to do... next you'll run for office... and try to take over the world and use your publicity on these boards as a launching pad.
    ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Chris Rock said it best. You do NOT want to be the FIRST black man running for ANYTHING. Because you might not be around next year if you win.