I always feel light headed / dizzy, and recently its gotten like really bad to the point where i dont wanna go out cause i feel like im gonna faint at parties and stuff... I had a couple panic attacks induced from drugs / drinkin like 2 weeks ago and now i've just been really light headed and dizzy. This sucks it's really freaking me out because i'm always focusing on the fact that i feel messed. Dont know what to do, i went to the doc and got blood tests and everything is fine with me. Apparently i have somewhat low blood pressure though. Can anyone offer any advice?
10-13-2007, 08:41 PM #1
why do i feel light headed/dizzy all the time ?(serious)
10-13-2007, 08:42 PM #2
10-13-2007, 08:46 PM #3
10-13-2007, 08:48 PM #4
- Join Date: Jul 2004
- Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Posts: 17,413
- Rep Power: 6452
10-13-2007, 08:49 PM #5
10-13-2007, 08:49 PM #6
10-13-2007, 08:51 PM #7
Lack of sleep lately? Not sure why, but for some reason if I stay up all night, that next day I get light headed and dizzy, almost like I'm high. Went to see a doctor about it a couple times but no one knew wtf was up. I stopped pulling all-nighters and it went away.
My 2 cents, probably has nothing to do with your situation though.
10-13-2007, 08:59 PM #8
10-13-2007, 09:00 PM #9
10-13-2007, 09:03 PM #10
10-13-2007, 09:36 PM #11
- Join Date: Sep 2005
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Age: 34
- Posts: 42,179
- Rep Power: 32446
Could be low potassium levels. If your potassium intake is insufficient, you will get dizzy very easily.
Low Potassium Symptoms
Usually the symptoms of low potassium are mild. At times they can be vague. Sometimes you may have more than one symptom involving the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, kidneys, muscles, heart, and nerves.
* Weakness, tiredness, or cramping in arm or leg muscles, sometimes severe enough to cause inability to move arms or legs due to weakness (much like a paralysis)
* Tingling or numbness
* Nausea or vomiting
* Abdominal cramping, bloating
* Palpitations (feeling your heart beat irregularly)
* Passing large amounts of urine or feeling very thirsty most of the time
* Fainting due to low blood pressure
* Abnormal psychological behavior (depression, psychosis, delirium), confusion, or seeing or hearing things (hallucinations)
Low potassium could also explain the low blood pressure.Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.
"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."
Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.
An obvious example of New Math.
"It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84
02-10-2008, 01:14 AM #12
02-10-2008, 01:18 AM #13
02-10-2008, 01:19 AM #14