jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile I like you all !!!

seriously though, im feeling like all of you (besides the women haters) are very cool and smart. I love the fact that you all took control of your life and decided to look good and be healthy and your actually doing something with your life and not just sitting on your ass, eating chips and watching jerry springer or something lol. So im feeling good, and I just want to say keep up the great work. Im proud of you all because I know what It takes to get up and do something with your life. Good 4 all of you and I wish you all the best.
    "Imagine all the people, living life in peace"

dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    O RLY?

lol jk, likewise man
    I did it for teh lulz

jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jesuslovesu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    by the way I finally loaded a pic of myself so you can see what im working with here... granted I gained 30 lbs since then.. i pretty much look the same just bigger.. Ill post more pics when I lose weight.

its me at the happiest place on earth! lol

zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) zangetsu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jesuslovesu View Post
    Good 4 all of you and I wish you all the best.
    I like you (lol)

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its me at the happiest place on earth! lol
    whatever drug you're on, I want some of it
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like you too, taken some holy spirit lately? : ) God bless you my sister.

lol im not on any drugs although it sure sounds like im on some X lol. You guys, please dont be fooled by my name- Im a jew. My friends made me this name as a joke and I dont know how to change it (sorry to say).. But I am feeling very positive because "today is the first day of the rest of my life" lol and I am sticking to a great healthy diet and I know how hard it is so I just wanted to tell you all how much I admire you.

U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks Jesus but why cant you just give me fast metabolism in the first place >__<!!!!!

vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vinisterz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    God still blesses u : )

ever since I started working out, im more positive too its been great!

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im feeling like all of you are very smart.
    Even EazyE?

Just kidding!

You seem like a nice person. Keep up the hard work!

Have a good one.
    My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

Cluber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cluber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cluber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cluber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cluber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cluber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cluber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cluber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cluber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cluber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cluber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep up the hard work.

Yay now I can say someone else besides my Mommy likes me. And I was starting to wonder about her. LOL

GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GarettM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah BB Forums definitely helps motivation... Most people today are lazy, fat and don't care about physical health. Glad to see you're workin hard towards your goals. Good luck!
    Last edited by GarettM; 12-06-2007 at 09:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100) Blowzilla is not very well liked. (-100)
    So in that pic you weigh 170 lbs??... Dont look like it.

yea its very typical for me to not look like how much I weigh. Most people would be shocked if I told them Im 200 lbs. BTW guys, I got down to 195, so im back on track.. On 65 more pounds to lose lol

stranger321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stranger321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stranger321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stranger321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stranger321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stranger321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol im not on any drugs although it sure sounds like im on some X lol. You guys, please dont be fooled by my name- Im a JEW. My friends made me this name as a joke and I dont know how to change it (sorry to say).. But I am feeling very positive because "today is the first day of the rest of my life" lol and I am sticking to a great healthy diet and I know how hard it is so I just wanted to tell you all how much I admire you.
    Are you here to try and sell me something? or are you just going plain take my land and call it yours. "chosen people" my @$$
    There's more of me for the ladies to love.

world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

I like you too, but I am hated in this site, coz i said Bush is a fascist warmonger to some rightwinger guy haha

world_god

seriously though, im feeling like all of you (besides the women haters) are very cool and smart. I love the fact that you all took control of your life and decided to look good and be healthy and your actually doing something with your life and not just sitting on your ass, eating chips and watching jerry springer or something lol. So im feeling good, and I just want to say keep up the great work. Im proud of you all because I know what It takes to get up and do something with your life. Good 4 all of you and I wish you all the best.

world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not really, these forums are full of angry, irritated, frustrated people, they answer questions and comments with insults. Like if you ask anybody here if whey protein is good, they say you are stupid fukk.

I think that this forum is full of Iraq war vets who come from the lost neocon war depressed and down from all that depleted uranium

world_god

Originally Posted by GarettM View Post
    Yeah BB Forums definitely helps motivation... Most people today are lazy, fat and don't care about physical health. Glad to see you're workin hard towards your goals. Good luck!

The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by world_god View Post
    Not really, these forums are full of angry, irritated, frustrated people, they answer questions and comments with insults. Like if you ask anybody here if whey protein is good, they say you are stupid fukk.

I think that this forum is full of Iraq war vets who come from the lost neocon war depressed and down from all that depleted uranium

world_god
    Not sure if I hate you (yet) but with you posting useless posts like these and speaking nonsense about other member is childish. Grow up all together and stop posting like an idiot.

just my $.02; Think before you post.

JChristian_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChristian_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChristian_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChristian_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChristian_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChristian_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChristian_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChristian_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChristian_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChristian_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChristian_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree, awesome place.. great advice. Very friendly people. Really the best of the body sites that I've been too...
    The body that you want today should be Yours tomorrow..