andyjs1uk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy to lose my muffin top

help guys,, yes as you prob know i am not looking after myself, i love the chinese and indians, i 14 stone for 5'11 is this bad, i am 38 yrs old and on way to heavens door if i dont hurry to sort my diet out
    i am foolish enough to smoke aswell. but can give up as i have before.

my question is if i only eat fish and white meat and rice and veg can i succeed quickly

hope to hear from you guys soon
    andy

Warning:AVA changed often madSano's Avatar
    madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50) madSano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by andyjs1uk View Post
    help guys,, yes as you prob know i am not looking after myself, i love the chinese and indians, i 14 stone for 5'11 is this bad, i am 38 yrs old and on way to heavens door if i dont hurry to sort my diet out
    i am foolish enough to smoke aswell. but can give up as i have before.

my question is if i only eat fish and white meat and rice and veg can i succeed quickly

hope to hear from you guys soon
    andy
    You should eat a variety of food.. All that you said is good, maybe replace that with brown rice or whole wheat bread..

as for your stats, sorry i don't know what 14 stone is.. can you tell me in pounds?...

also, you can check out your bmr to find out the cal intake needed to cut down. (you can find that in any search engine)

is it possible to give us more stats?

good luck to you

MS
    take the good with the bad.

The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)