djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The "binge" thread

Well i have seen to many posts on "I just binged now what?" consider it a step down from the cheat contest thread. So if you just binged and feel like sharing post it here.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Meh, not real sure if this is a cheat or a binge or just a sorry excuse for a meal haha, but I got home from PT yesterday and didn't feel like doing anything at all, so I just grabbed my jar of peanut butter and a package of deli turkey and sat in front of my tv all afternoon lol. Ate about 2/3 of the jar and probably 20 or so slices of turkey.

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there is already a "cheat" thread with thousands of posts
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I say we leave it to the cheat thread.

Let this serve as a reminder to people who post about there individual cheats to put them in the cheat thread.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    there is already a "cheat" thread with thousands of posts
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post

Let this serve as a reminder to people who post about there individual cheats to put them in the cheat thread.
    I know there is a cheat thread, but i am kinda sick of seeing so many posts about people binging!

shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question

What is the difference between a cheat day and a binge? I consider a cheat day a day where you eat what you want, when you want. I consider a cheat meal, 1 bad meal, and a cheat snack, 1 bad snack. From what I read, a binge seems pretty much like a cheat day
    WWF RAW IS WAR 1997, 1998, 1999 Seasons 4 sale

The Shoopsters stack:
    ON 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard
    Now Adam Multi

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shoopster View Post
    What is the difference between a cheat day and a binge? I consider a cheat day a day where you eat what you want, when you want. I consider a cheat meal, 1 bad meal, and a cheat snack, 1 bad snack. From what I read, a binge seems pretty much like a cheat day
    a binge is were people eat like tons of crap because they snap and let food control them.

For instance, Person A --wakes up eats normal breakfast, then all of a sudden encounters a sweet treat lets say a kit kat, eats it and instead of moveing on and compensate snaps and say fk it i screw up and proceeds to eat anything else in there path to satisfy the "whatever" mental snap that occured, usuallly after thousands of calories are consumed and diet for the day is destroyed .

A cheat would have been Person A, just eating the kit kat & just enjoying it and proceeding to go about the day.

A Cheat day would be Person A haveing normal portions of food through out the day like breakfast,lunch , dinner, just not the typical healthy options .
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

Originally Posted by shoopster View Post
    I dont think much of a difference, but people are posting them outside the cheat thread and calling it a binge.

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Oddball8945 View Post
    a binge is were people eat like tons of crap because they snap and let food control them.

For instance, Person A --wakes up eats normal breakfast, then all of a sudden encounters a sweet treat lets say a kit kat, eats it and instead of moveing on and compensate snaps and say fk it i screw up and proceeds to eat anything else in there path to satisfy the "whatever" mental snap that occured, usuallly after thousands of calories are consumed and diet for the day is destroyed .

A cheat would have been Person A, just eating the kit kat & just enjoying it and proceeding to go about the day.

A Cheat day would be Person A haveing normal portions of food through out the day like breakfast,lunch , dinner, just not the typical healthy options .
    Agreed. Bingeing is not being in control of your eating and feeling bad and guilty about it, most commonly associated with an eating disorder. Cheating/re-feeding is a planned departure from your normal eating patterns with (usually) no guilt afterwards.

Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So my binging of ice cream isn't really binging because I don't feel guilty.

shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoopster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oh Okay, cause on my cheat days I usually eat every 2-3 hours like usual, not everything I eat is bad, I do have some good stuff Example:

Breakfast: Pancakes and/or Waffles, oatmeal maybe even a protein drink

couple hours later whatever

Lunch: Maybe a sandwich, like sara lee over roasted turkey or a skinless, bonelss chicken breast on two peices of toasted wheat bread and a bowl of cheerios

couple hours later maybe an isopure MRP shake or something good

Dinner: A pizza and/or hot wings Or maybe a few italian sauages

Before bed an ultra peptide protein shake with 8 ounces of fat free milk and a serving or half serving of peanut butter.

That's what my cheat day usually looks like. Though I haven't had pizza in a few weeks, last week it was pancakes in the morning a suage stick sometime in the afternoon, about 6 tyson boneless hot wings which aren't very big at all and some eggo waffles with smuckers sugar free syrup and light butter, now I did eat more during the day, but other stuff was healthier. I'm switching my cheat days from sundays to mondays. monday I will have some waffles with my breakfast and have a beef sandwich(though beef sandwiches aren't bad for you) along with maybe some fench fries(that WOULD be a cheat). Other than that I plan on eating my normal healthier ways that day and working out my legs.

The Shoopsters stack:
    Now Adam Multi

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post

cheating is good

binging is bad..

cheat thread = the pwnage

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post

cheat thread = the pwnage
    cheat thread= binge paradise for the most part imo

People don't "cheat" in there, they go all out
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    Agreed. Bingeing is not being in control of your eating and feeling bad and guilty about it, most commonly associated with an eating disorder. Cheating/re-feeding is a planned departure from your normal eating patterns with (usually) no guilt afterwards.
    So eating ONE pancake can constitute a binge if you felt guilty about it?
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    Read what I wrote: not being in control. If you can eat just one pancake and stop, you are in control, and why in the heck would you feel guilty about one damn pancake?

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    I feel guilty about eating Pure Protein bars because I know my roommate is gonna suffer as much or more than I am, but sometimes I do it anyway.

Jumbo Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumbo Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumbo Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumbo Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumbo Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumbo Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumbo Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumbo Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumbo Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumbo Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumbo Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Agreed

Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    Read what I wrote: not being in control. If you can eat just one pancake and stop, you are in control, and why in the heck would you feel guilty about one damn pancake?
    He is right. Binging is far different from a cheat meal or a cheat day. Out of control is the best way to put it.
    Want to lose Weight?
    1. Eat every 3 hours
    2. Each time you eat 4-8oz protein 1-5 servings green veggies
    3. Carbs other than vegetables only after 1 hour workout and only if you must have them.
    4. Skip drinks that contain calories

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so if you're hungry as **** and just eat whatever is available thats not a binge

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I never feel guilty with food,food is food,that's just sick...I mean you guys eat some junk,then start getting depressed because you ate...WTF?

jr.mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jr.mac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Oddball8945 View Post

I used to be the worst binger. I would have a clean breakfeast then in the afternoon I would look at a cookie and BAM i am screwed for the whole day.

Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    I never feel guilty with food,food is food,that's just sick...I mean you guys eat some junk,then start getting depressed because you ate...WTF?
    Exactly. If you are getting depressed because you ate something that wasn't squeaky clean or binge beyond control, then you have a bigger problem.

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh God, get ready for a binge.

1 medium Pizza Hut pizza
    1 order hot wings
    25 mini Kit Kats
    3 whole eggs
    1 cup oats
    1 scoop whey + 1 cup milk + 1 cup blueberries + 1 tbsp flax seeds
    1 baked potato
    16oz beef patties
    3 PB sandwiches
    1 can Pringles
    1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream
    1 tub Cool Whip

I ate all of that in less than 8 hours. Estimated calories = 2 trillion

Whatever, if people wanna call it a binge then call it that, I still call it a cheat day, eating whatever, whenever. I think some things get way blown out of proportion

The Shoopsters stack:
    Now Adam Multi

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tinyman5000 View Post
    so if you're hungry as **** and just eat whatever is available thats not a binge
    or if ur craving something.. eat it and fit in ur macros.. how hard is it ya know?

Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    6 year bump, u mad? Didnt wanna start a new thread.

Ive eaten well all week.. on my 4th beer and now cooking southern fried chicken and chips.. so many unneccesary calories

edit: hardly a binge, but still feel guilty for it