BullFX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Schwarzenegger's Motivational QUOTES for every one

ok personally arnold is my favorite bodybuilder of all times... he is who i look up to and i got posters of him all over ... so this really DOES work for me... just reading his quotes helps me to have a better workout...

i thought some one out there might benefit from this so here they are ... all quotes from the good old ARNOLD ....

I never set limits or created mental barriers. You may have read that I imagined my biceps as big as mountain peaks when I did my curling exercises. This visualization process was essential if I was to gain the kind of mass and size I needed to win the Mr. Olympia contest against monsters like Sergio Oliva and Lou Ferrigno ...
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on." - Arnold Schwarzenegger!

I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street. - Arnold Schwarzenegger!

If it bleeds, we can kill it. Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

Learned helplessness is the giving-up reaction, the quitting response that follows from the belief that whatever you do doesn't matter.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Good things don't happen by coincidence. Every dream carries with it certain risks, especially the risk of failure. But I am not stopped by risks. Suppose a great person takes the risk and fails. Then the person must try again. You cannot fail forever. If you try ten times, you have a better chance of making it on the eleventh try than if you didn't try at all."
    Author: Arnold Schwarzenegger!

The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it-as long as you really believe 100 percent.
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger!

"I was always interested in proportion and perfection. When I was fifteen, I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror. When I stared at myself naked, I realized that to be perfectly proportioned I would need twenty-inch arms to match the rest of me."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think about it, I just have it."
    — Arnold Schwarzenegger

"As a kid I always idolized the winning athletes. It is one thing to idolize heroes. It is quite another to visualize yourself in their place. When I saw great people, I said to myself: "I can be there.""
    Author Arnold Schwarzenegger

'We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There?s really an attitude
    to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be
    hungry. You have to want to conquer.'

'My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competition, destroy my enemy,
    and move on without any kind of hesitiation at all.'

'The best activitities for your health are pumping and humping.' - 1975

'Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.' - 1975

'Having a pump is like having sex. I train two, sometimes three times a day. Each
    time I get a pump. It's great. I feel like I'm coming all day..." - 1979

'Stay hungry, stay healthy, ba a gentleman, believe strongly in yourself and go
    beyond limitations.' - 1975

'The unique thing about bodybuilding is that when I compete it is just me on a stage
    alone. There is no field, no bat, no ball, no skis, no skates. All other athletes
    have to use equipment, like a football. But I don't use anything in competition
    except myself. It's just me up there. Me alone. No coach. No nothing.'

'My definition of a sport is that it's a physical activity that involves
    competition. Since bodybuilders certainly train and then compete, we are certainly a
    sport.'

'It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat.'

the end.

MikeReid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thats gotta be the funiest thing I've every heard, really have to love Arnold.

CarrieLynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

'Having a pump is like having sex. I train two, sometimes three times a day. Each
    time I get a pump. It's great. I feel like I'm coming all day..." - 1979

----------------Love this-----------------

Monkhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monkhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monkhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monkhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monkhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monkhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monkhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monkhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monkhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monkhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Monkhouse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The part where he always mentions about coming.

CarrieLynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Monkhouse View Post
    The part where he always mentions about coming.
    I mean, don't you feel a little "surge & urge" after a kick*ss leg sesh?

Location: Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Tosh-it-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tosh-it-up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Love this part, every time I train and feel like I cant do anymore reps I think 'Champion' and blast out another 3 or 4. Just started this week but I'll let you know if it works. Im certainly feeling it anyway.

19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Greatest thing ive ever heard! 'It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat.'
    why am i a champion? because when you're tired and ready to quit i push harder.

19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10) 19Delta4Lyfe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tosh-it-up View Post
    "Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Love this part, every time I train and feel like I cant do anymore reps I think 'Champion' and blast out another 3 or 4. Just started this week but I'll let you know if it works. Im certainly feeling it anyway.
    that stuff doesnt work for me, i have to visuaulize something close to me being taken away like my cousins or brothers getting wounded in a combat zone. thinking bout insurgents trying to hurt my family makes me push harder than when i first walked in the gym.
    why am i a champion? because when you're tired and ready to quit i push harder.

Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johns900 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I think Arnold is a great guy, actor and person. I did not know a lot of his quotes till I read this thread. Don't get me wrong I have heard some before in his movies, but never really took them very seriously or so importantly. I just thought they are Hollywood's language.

But when you put's it this way, I can then see it very more like something very important and inspiring so thank you very much.

DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougPlaiss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh yes!!! That's the feeling of test coursing through our veins. Thank God for leg day.
    Originally Posted by CarrieLynn View Post
    I mean, don't you feel a little "surge & urge" after a kick*ss leg sesh?
    Fitness is as necessary as eating and breathing. If you have to drag yourself to train, think of it as part of your warm-up.

mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My favorite! lol

Originally Posted by MikeReid View Post

Thats gotta be the funiest thing I've every heard, really have to love Arnold.
    www.mydreamshape.com (Tips and Tools to get you into Bikini Model Shape)

Tsunami170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He truly is a great man
    Let us endeavor to live so well, that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - www.landofmotivation.com

wHacKop is not very well liked. (-100) wHacKop is not very well liked. (-100) wHacKop is not very well liked. (-100) wHacKop is not very well liked. (-100) wHacKop is not very well liked. (-100) wHacKop is not very well liked. (-100) wHacKop is not very well liked. (-100) wHacKop is not very well liked. (-100) wHacKop is not very well liked. (-100) wHacKop is not very well liked. (-100) wHacKop is not very well liked. (-100)
    Legend !!!