shaunp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High fat foods for Keto... and carb traces

Hey, I am starting Keto I just bought some high fat foods I enjoy eating such as:

Cheese and Chives dip (37.3g fat, 7.6g protein, 2.6g carbs [2.3g sugar])
    Avacado dip (30.8g fat, 8.2g protein, 1.9g carbs [1.8g sugar])
    Full cream caeser dressing (58.9g fat, 2.0g protein, 4.1g carbs [1.8g sugar])

Now obviously when I skim through the ingredients, there are traces of ingredients you don't want to eat while on Keto... but since they would be such small amounts, would the items I bought fine to take during Keto?

I really needed to add foods that are really high in fat because right now I think my fat intake is only slightly higher than protein.

Thanks.

Keywil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keywil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keywil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keywil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keywil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keywil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keywil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fat intake should be 60-70% of total.

I'd be careful of dips bought at the store. Why don't you make your own without the sugar.
    "If you wanna change some stuff in your life... you gotta change some stuff in your life!" - unknown

www.homefitness101.com

shaunp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To be honest with you, I work 60+ hours a week so need to cheat every now and then. I don't really have time to make every meal so need to find alternatives.

So these above 3 items should not be consumed?

yahyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yahyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    personally i would stay away from those processed foods and if you really need to cheat, why not eat some almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, even peanut butter. You could also keep a pack of poly string cheese at work or even some flax seed oil and mix it with water. Another option is to keep cottage cheese or beef jerky. What i usually keep at work to eat ( veggie burgers, dozen eggs, almonds, sunflower seeds and some cheese). I make the eggs in the microwave. Crack open two eggs, mix, nuke for 1-1.5 mins and they are ready to eat.