IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Plantar Fasciitis and Leg Work

Hey guys,

I was diagnosed a couple years ago with Plantar Fasciitis. I was given a steroid injection and prescribed orthotics. I have an athletic job which requires me to run quite a bit. My injury has never fully healed but I am able to do my job fine as well as have a normal and productive leg lifting day with the exception of calves. I fear that heavily training my calves with make my condition much worse do to all the stress it puts on the plantar fascia.

Do you guys think that training calves will make my condition much worse? Are there any supplements I can take to help my condition? Anybody have experience with the same type of problem?

All help is appreciated.

Thanks

IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IntensePump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump

AlwaysInjured1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Plantar fasciitis is often worsened by tight calf muscles. So if you work out your calves and don't stretch enough you could make it worse or have it return. Make sure you keep stretching.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my mom has it. you need to do the stretching exercises on a regular basis
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Hokiegal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like your name "AlwaysInjured1," I can identify! I have plantar fasciitis in both feet right now. Just bought a night splint for my right foot. Wouldn't you know that days later I got it in my left foot, should have bought TWO!

Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100) Dare81 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've got it in my right foot after just a few weeks running...on hard surfaces with poor shoes. The pain was terrible after i tried running again after a few weeks rest. It just seems like a permanent condition. I try and roll a frozen water bottle every day and do some stretching exercises. Nothing works though.

neuergriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) neuergriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) neuergriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) neuergriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) neuergriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) neuergriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) neuergriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) neuergriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) neuergriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) neuergriff will become famous soon enough. (+50) neuergriff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had crippling PF - showed up clearly on an MRI. (Still have peripheral neuropathy (PN) in one leg and foot - that is a separate issue.) Years of hiking and walking on concrete several miles a day had left my feet damaged and full of scar tissue. I could not walk around my home without a cane. My left leg had begun to atrophy. After 18 months of doctors, PT, pills, splints, I thought what the heck and found a chiropractor who used dry needling and the graston technique. Within two weeks I was walking a mile, within a month I was walking 2 miles pain free from the PF (she could not treat the type of PN I have). She had to treat the feet and the legs and buttocks. Since then, there has been a double blind study on PF and dry needling which shows it is as effective as cortisone shots, physical therapy and orthotics. As I told her, she gave me my life back.