AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face Trying to set up a proper Bulking meal plan here

Hey everyone, I'm trying to set up a bulking meal plan here (as the tittle would suggest) and I'm looking for some help. I'm hoping you all can work with me here to set up everything, as I'm new to this all. Now, I've done a little reading on all of this, so I'm not completely ignorant, but I don't trust myself enough yet to write up the perfect, and most importantly, followable plan. But before anyone just throws and out a pre-written meal plan, there's something you need to know about me -- I'm a highschool student. So the things on here have got to be things that I can easily eat between classes and lunch.

To get what I need nutrition wise, I've boughten some protein shakes that I can just drink while I'm walking to class. The shakes consist of 250 calories, 2 grams of fat, 9 grams of carbohydrates, and 50 grams of whey protein. I'd like to work this into the meal plan if possible -- it'll just make everything a lot easier for me.

I also have some weightgainer that I'd like to be taking twice a day for a good bit of my calorie needs: The weightgainer contains 650 calories, 8 grams of fat ( 4 of that being saturated), 85 complex carbs, and 60 grams of protein.

I've also got some liquid creatine and some fishoil pills for my omega fats.

So based off of this, do you guys think you could set up a meal plan complete with times? I'm not expecting to get the majority of my calories from the rtds and the weightgainers, so I'm hopeing you all can fill in the nutritional blanks.

I'd really appreciate some help here! If you need anymore info from me, please let me know. I'm willing to do what it takes in order to best help you help me

AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AgentAuto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    *Cricket* Anyone? Anyone at all?