Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)

Unhappy When I wake up early my stomach hurts, but not when I wake up around noon...

I usually wake up around 12:00pm( I know it's pathetic), but when I wake up between 7:00 am- 9:30am my stomach hurts, but waking up at noon is fine. It's been like that since High School. It causes me to have a low appitite, and sometimes I just want to sleep it off. i don't think it's hunger because I eat a fairly large pre-bed meal( aroud 2am lol) with peanut butter, cheese, whey, and I dont understand why it would be hunger if it feels fine if I wake up later. Any idea of why this is, maybe it's my my sleeping schedual( 3am-12pm)...

Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump.

gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i don't know the exact answer to your question... but i feel the same way... judging from your height and weight... seems like you have a high metabolism... i've been trying to remedy that same situation by eating a light breakfast (sometimes a shake) and that usually alleviates the "symptom"

it might also have something to do with your body's state(anabolic/catabolic)
    still trying to figure that out myself...
    [someone chime in]
    "if a supplement falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it will the squirrels gain any lean body mass?"
    Patrick Arnold

Registered User DMBsAmricanBaby's Avatar
    DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm thinking it's because you eat such a large meal before bed and when you wake up the size of your stomach is still decreasing from all the food you ate which causes hunger like pains but if you sleep longer it gives your body time to digest the foods and you wake up with an empty stomach and not a disrupted digestive tract...I hope this makes sense lol
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

Although it's hard to get back to everyone, I love you all, you're my motivation! <3<3 Thank you! <3<3

HI MISC! RED'S MY FAVORITE COLOR! :D

2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000) 2 HUGE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op, sick feeling, or pain feeling?
    $

"No fck that, I'm not gonna miss any reps. I'll die before i miss a rep." - dynamik, #1

gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gdogg75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Who?-
    are you taking any type of multi-v's/digestion supps? ever since i have been on Orange Triad i've actually had much better bowel movements ... plus i have been able to increase my diet (now at a happy 6 meals/day)
    not sure what your goals are(get big etc.) but if so your diet schedule might need to be re-vamped
    "if a supplement falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it will the squirrels gain any lean body mass?"
    Patrick Arnold