musclebound05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

working out chest,legs,biceps twice a week?

Is it okay to work out on body part twice a week? I am thinking of working out my chest, and biceps and legs twice a week. Is this smart? Or no?

I was planning to do it like this:

Monday - chest/biceps/abs

Tuesday - legs

Wednesday - off

Thrusday - shoulders/traps/abs/biceps

Friday - off

Saturday - back/triceps/abs/chest

Sunday - off/legs
    "muscle-bound05.com - it's all i know!"

wop0703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think it is fine working out your muscle groups more than once a week. I have been doing it for a while now and love it. You just must make sure that if a muscle is tired, to maybe go lighter on the second day of the workout.

musclebound05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright cool, thanks.
    "muscle-bound05.com - it's all i know!"

Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    first of all..ur doing chest (the second time for that week) after triceps....NOT SMART..chest is a bigger muscle group..

if you were to do that..train everything twice a week.. do something like this

chest/back
    legs
    shoulders/arms
    off
    repeat

or something similiar like

chest/shoulder/tricep
    back/bi/legs
    off
    repeat for 2 days.than off

but i dont recommend this..too many muscles in one day!
    -The Age of Mount- resumes

"Get a look at greatness!"

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Training every muscle group 2x per week is a proven and superior protocol for an advanced lifter. Its key for you to vary your load each training session by changing your reps and sets. For instance, during your 1st training bout use a lighter weight and higher reps for say, 10-12 reps and maybe 3 sets. Then lower the reps for the next bout on the same bodypart and do 4-6 reps and 5 sets with more weight. Always keep your intensity high. That means going to failure or very close to it with every working set.

If you are going to use this protocol it is extremely important that you are consuming a proper pwo shake. Otherwise, you will have difficulty recovering fast enough. The rest of your diet will also have to be in tip-top shape!
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.